Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

dojo breaking

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

Poké : 3170

PostSubject: dojo breaking    Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

The air of the dojo was clean cut almost seeming more professional somehow Shaman didn't know why that thought struck him it was a very stupid idea the air being professional please air couldn't be anything but air. He shook his head at the thought as he passed by the dojo this was one of the very rare instants where he had nothing to do and wasn't sleeping. Hm. actually this place maybe interesting. Shaman lifted his foot not wanting to touch the door with his paws and opened it up rather loudly and stomped right in not saying anything.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: dojo breaking    Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:37 am

Just as they both knew he would do Shaman dodged it easy, he refused to enter the air though he. His plan if Enzu fell would work he didn't need to be pushed into anything haste makes waste after all.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dojo breaking    Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:49 am

Enzu had figured that Shaman would dodge the attack easily. He then let himself fall down to the ground and prepared his free arm for a scratch attack.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: dojo breaking    Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:02 am

Just as Shaman planned he beat Enzu to the place he landed. Shaman jumped ascending higher than him in the air. As Enzu touched down Shaman fell fast with both legs together he spun like a top crashing down on enzu.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dojo breaking    Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:07 am

Enzu was shocked at Shaman's move, he would have to use his Psycho Cut for a different use. He shot the attack at the ground right in front of him, the force from the attack sent him flying back a foot, leaving nothing below Shaman. And Enzu still had his Scratch attack at the ready.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: dojo breaking    Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:20 am

Shaman hit the ground it surprised him and he was sent stumbling off balance. Dang! Under control under control! He scolded himself. He started to go down face first, throwing his hands out he quickly summer salted away from Enzu and back onto his feet. Shaman hadn't noticed until he was able to stand away from Enzu and out of danger but he was breathing heavy. He shifted his weigh from foot to foot bouncing back and forth. This guy may just be the most compatent pokemon I know.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dojo breaking    Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:32 am

This battle is dragging on longer than I thought, Enzu thought. I am going to have to finish this off as quickly as I can, He then hopped forward towards Shaman and swiped at him with his short blade that was prepared for the scratch.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: dojo breaking    Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:56 am

Not fast enough! Shaman crossed his arms protectively across his body as the scratch was a direct hit. Shaman slid back from the hit and wobbled. Dang I didn't think he'd force me into using endure. Shaman stood stood as straight and as tall as he could. " hm" One of his eyes was closed as people often did when they got tired and hit. He uncrossed his arms. " I guess I'll let you keep your sign." Shaman scoffed.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dojo breaking    Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:27 am

Enzu stood up into a relaxed pose, "Thank you," he said, "I enjoyed the match," he said and he then bowed.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: dojo breaking    Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:32 am

Shaman returned the gesture. " You know I've never actually been in this place before, so I guess I wouldn't have been able to get research and actually make a plan of attack." He said looking at the facilty around him.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dojo breaking    Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:38 am

"Well the only place that I allow matches to take place is here on the field," he said, "But I can show you the inside of the building." he said.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: dojo breaking    Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:42 am

"sure I see no reason why not." Shaman dusted himself off as he agreed, in all honesty he would normally refuse but as stated before he couldn't seem to sleep like he normally did so he guessed this would be a better waste of time.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dojo breaking    Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:45 am

"You can follow me to one of the side rooms first," Enzu said pointing to the room that was behind him. He then turned ad started walking towards it.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: dojo breaking    Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:55 am

"alright." Shaman followed behind keeping his cloak curled close to him. He shivered as he felt a cold breeze from the open air area.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dojo breaking    Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:09 pm

Enzu led the two of them into one of the side rooms, "This here is one of the main side rooms," he said, "And as you can see there is a Palkia shrine in the room, just like the Arceus shrine in the front room." he added indicating the Palkia shrine on the inside wall.((the wall is the wall that was the same side of the field))
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: dojo breaking    Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:09 pm

Shaman rolled his eyes. " Of course another shrine, the other one wasn't enough no it has to go into polytheism." He complained, Shaman hated the concept of god and gods sitting up in heaven or where ever they were judging people it was completely baseless and absolutely idiotic theory. Even the word faith which describes the worships means to blindly believe with no real evidence.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dojo breaking    

Back to top Go down

dojo breaking
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next