Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

On solid ground

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

On solid ground - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: On solid ground   On solid ground - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

A small Carvanha, Bait, dragged herself along the ground with her fins, panting through her huge fangs. "This...is...absurd..." she huffed, exhausted. "Land is stupid. Ground is stupid. Towns are stupid. Anyone who lives in any of them is stupid." She flopped on the ground, her tail and fins splayed out. "Including me."

After holding still for a few moments, gasping, she straightened back up and tried to leap forward, but landed on a rock and ended up flipping upside down. "Argh! What-" Bait struggled to flip back over to her front, but failed. After a moment, she flipped out and started flailing madly. "WHY-WOULD-ANY-BODY-WANT-TO-LIVE-ON-LAND?"

Though her scream and flapping limbs did manage to get her many weird looks and quite a few glares, it didn't flip her back to a mobile position. She groaned and rolled her eyes. "Okay...help? Please?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: On solid ground   On solid ground - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:53 pm

"Do you think I can ba apart of your team." Davonta said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On solid ground   On solid ground - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:59 pm

"What?" Bait was shocked, but turned quickly to him, "Oh...uh...sure, why not? Electric types are good and stuff. And I can use someone who actually knows how to navigate this land garbage. Just..." She flushed and clenched her teeth, "how do you walk? How does it work?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On solid ground   On solid ground - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:05 pm

Davonta was a little confused of what Bait was asking. "Why do you ask?" Davonta said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On solid ground   On solid ground - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:08 pm

Bait sighed then glared at him. "Because, to my great pride, I am a fish. And to my great annoyance, I am on land. I don't know how this whole walking thing works, so help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On solid ground   On solid ground - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:15 pm

"OK but I don't think I could help much what do you think your legs are?" Davonta said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On solid ground   On solid ground - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:17 pm

"er..." Bait looked at herself, "my fins I figure. And maybe I could use my tail like a third one, if that makes sense."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On solid ground   On solid ground - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:27 pm

"Ok now try to stand on them like me." Davonta said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On solid ground   On solid ground - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:33 pm

With a grunt and a snarl, she picked herself up onto her tail and fins. "Alright, now let's test this little theory and head to the rescue base." Her first step sent her to her face. Bait picked herself up, shook herself off and clenched her teeth to save face. "It's a work in progress and I meant to do that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On solid ground   On solid ground - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Davonta silently laughed when Bait fell "Alright just let me know if you need help." Davonta said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On solid ground   On solid ground - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:49 pm

"I got this!" She snarled. However, after a silent moment she murmured, "but thanks. So...what should we call this little rescue operation of ours? The Jaws of Defeat? The Lightning Torpedoes? The Anyone-with-rough-skin-can-bite-mes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On solid ground   On solid ground - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:57 pm

"How about the Lightning Torpedoes thats seems like a good name." Davonta said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On solid ground   On solid ground - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:01 pm

"Perfect!" She nodded. "Great! Now, let's round us up a mission and go get paid!"

((wanna do a mission someplace?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On solid ground   On solid ground - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:04 pm

"Alright." Davonta said.

((sure what mission do you want to do))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On solid ground   On solid ground - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:10 pm

((not sure what we can yet. There are no jobs up yet and I think we should sign up for the guild first, but I'm not sure how. Lemme do some research.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On solid ground   On solid ground - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:14 pm

(( OK))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On solid ground   On solid ground - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

On solid ground
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next