Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Running Amok in Grassveil!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:26 am

First topic message reminder :

On that particular day, at that particular time, Keyami was bored. Honestly, there wasn't much time he spent entertained. But today was different. Today, he was SUPREMELY bored. So, what was a dreadfully bored Meowth to do? Well, he was going to wreak havoc in town of course! But first, he needed an accomplice.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:14 am

Tom stayed as silent as he could while the duo sprayed him with silly string. When the duo was done, he turned back to face them "You know, when you did this, I was fairly sure you were going to try to get vengeance on Keyami. Why are we playing this game again?" Tom was smiling at the Riolu and the Meowth. all fear of AID was lost; in spite of his apparent evilness (or whatever it's called), he was just trying to have fun. "Alright, I wanna try next." He walked over to his own can of silly string (which was on the floor) and held it up. "I need some accuracy training anyway."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:17 am

Keyami resumed jumping up and down. "Oooh ooh do me do me!~" He dashed over to the wall, finding a part that was silly string free. "C'mon c'mon~" Keeping still wasn't one of Keyami's strong-suits. But apparently he was willing to try it out for the sake of the game. That didn't really stop his fidgeting and squirming, however.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:24 am

Shaman let Tom think as he did returning his smile with a real looking fake one. Oh if only Keyami had lost. Shaman thought savoring the idea which was more than likely what he was really smiling about. Shaman raised a can. " Let's see if I actually have some clutch this time." Shaman added as he counted down and started spraying towards keyami doing far better than last time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:28 am

"How do you not hit a target like that?" Tom clutched his can and shot at Keyami.
By Arceus it was a disaster.
Silly string got onto both his legs, his right hand, the back of his head... It was everywhere. And the outline he made looked nothing like the Meowth he was tracing. "I can't believe I messed up so bad..." Tom murmured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:30 am

Keyami giggled harder and harder every time he got hit with the silly string. This only made his wiggling worse, so by the end of the game the Meowth was keeled over on his side, laughing hysterically.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:32 am

" I don't know natural talent?" Shaman suggested with more than a little bit of a cocky ton. " And then we killed Keyami with silly string it was all over the news as the funniest murder ever." Shaman joked as Keyami went on his side form a laugh attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:36 am

"What?" Tom looked at the Riolu, confused. What kind of a joke was that? Eh, whatever, he'd show AID what a real joke was. "Alright, AID, your turn." He grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:39 am

Keyami finally got up, wiping tears from his eyes. "Heheh~ GO GO GO AID! YOUR TURN YOUR TURN!" He shoved the Riolu up towards the wall. "ONE TWO THREE GOOOO!" Keyami counted much faster this time, squirting around the Riolu in a different technique. This technique didn't appear to be as effective.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:45 am

As Shaman was pushed he quickly undid his cloak and tossed it behind Tom with a swift flick of the wrist. He smacked his snout into the wall and blinked but was other wise okay. I'll let it go just cause you won. Shaman though to himself. Then he was sprayed all on his back by keyami. " Dude this is going to get all into my fur!" He whined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:49 am

"Chill out, this stuff is easy to get off." Tom smiled and aimed as carefully as he could before spraying him again. This time though, he wasn't even bothering to trace him. Instead, he (somehow) managed to form the words 'Kick Me" on the Riolu's back, in an area where the Meowth didn't spray. Tom grinned at his handiwork before dropping the can and running like hell, preemptively running away from the Riolu's rage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:52 am

Keyami snickered as he read Tom's message on Shaman's back. Keyami wasn't really a self-preservation kind of Pokemon. Well, honestly, he was just reckless. And that's what led him to run up to the Riolu and actually follow those instructions. He kicked Shaman just once and then dashed off, laughing and screeching "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN AID!~" followed by "TADWAAM! WAAAAIT!"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:59 am

" what was that f-?" Shaman was cut off as he looked at a jewel from one of the vendors seeing his reflection and the message. Quickly snatching his cape he dash after them. " HEY WHAT THE HECK!! I'M GOING TO DECLAW YOU TWO AND FEED'M BACK TO YOU!" Shaman threatened waving his fist at the pair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:17 am

Tom laughed as he ran away from AID. "Ah, hah, that was funny as hell!" When he looked back, however, Tom paled. AID looked pissed! "We, eh, we'd better get to higher ground, don't you think, Keyami?" Tom jumped, readied his claws and sunk them into the wall of a nearby building before slowly climbing up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:19 am

"It seems that we should part ways here, TADWAAM! I'll see you around~ But currently, there's a crazy mad Riolu on our tails so I gotta dash!~ BYE AID!" And with that, the 'elusive' Keyami retreated away, dust spewing out from under his paws as he dashed towards some hidey hole. Honestly, his departures were rather random.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:22 am

Shaman made his way after then but lost Keyami the instant he gave his speak to Tom and Shaman hadn't bothered to watch where Tom had went. He scratched his head confused and yawned. " Man I guess I'll go wash this string out and crash somewhere." Shaman decided leaving the scene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Running Amok in Grassveil!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next