Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Running Amok in Grassveil!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:26 am

First topic message reminder :

On that particular day, at that particular time, Keyami was bored. Honestly, there wasn't much time he spent entertained. But today was different. Today, he was SUPREMELY bored. So, what was a dreadfully bored Meowth to do? Well, he was going to wreak havoc in town of course! But first, he needed an accomplice.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:52 am

Shaman's speed was astounding as his quick attack came up and he instant caught up and passed keyami standing his way he kicked the string can from his hand. Shaman's voice was completely calmed while still being laced with rage and blood lust. " I'm going to give you ten seconds to give me one good reason I shouldn't skin you alive for ruining one of the only reminisce of the past I have."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:12 am

Tom, unlike the duo, wasn't very fast. By the time he caught up with AID and Keyami, AID was already finished threatening the poor Meowth. "Jeez, guys, chill out! I don't know how important that cape is to you, AID, but it's just a bit of silly string! Would it be so hard to remove it?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:15 am

Keyami, not making matters easier for himself, then decided to spray Shaman right in the face with the silly string. "Do as TADWAAM says." he nodded, speaking in a solemn voice.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:27 pm

" I'm going to give you one chance because I'm a fair pokemon." He growled ignoring Keyami's normal mindlessness and Tom. " You like to play games right?" Shaman gave him a look that said if you say no I'm going to just skip to killing you.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:15 pm

(Ant said to skip him cause he doesn't know what to post, mkay?)

Keyami nodded vigorously. "I love to play games~" He purred, clearly only thinking of games such as the ones he had been playing. That is, exploring and pranking. Which was most likely not on Shaman's agenda. "But anyways, aren't you part of the guild? Aren't you supposed to be busy with something?" Keyami chuckled, poking Shaman for no reason.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:28 pm

Shaman's face settled to a peaceful yet very evil look. " I may be part of the guild but I'm teamless." He explained. " Now in this game we'll both require one of the string cans you have so fork one over." He instructed and then looked at Tom. " You'll be needed for this too." He warned the water type.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:14 am

Tom was... disconcerted by AID to say the least. He nodded rapidly and gave his near-full can of Silly String to Keyami. "I... I think your can is pretty much empty, isn't it? You should use this. U... Unless I need one too?" Tom tried and failed to avoid AID's evil look. Oh Arceus, who the hell was this guy and what did I get myself into?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:32 am

Keyami was, as always, oblivious to the sheer malice in Shaman's gaze. "Okay!" He handed Shaman another can from out of no where. "I always have extra string." He said this with the utmost seriousness, as if this was a life law that one must abide by.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:37 am

Shaman gave a quick kick to Tom's hand and his can went sliding away across the ground. " no only me and Keyami need one. " He informed but his look was one that suggest he was stupid for not knowing it. " all you have to do is stand against that wall not facing us flatten yourself as much as possible against it." He instructed pointing to the wall.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:43 am

Tom shook his hand around a bit. "Arceus, that hurt..." He walked to the wall and did as AID asked. This Riolu was scary as hell, so Tom wasn't going to deny his orders. He flattened himself as much as he could. "Is this good?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:47 am

Keyami frowned at Shaman. "AID, don't be so mean! I'll have to prank you next time if you keep this up!~" Keyami fiddled about with his can of silly string, eyeing Shaman and trying to figure out what this game was all about. "So how do you play? Tell me tell meee!~"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:52 am

Shaman nodded. " Oh yes sorry of course not, ye that's perfect Tom stay just like that!" Shaman's voice was filled with joyful glee which was completely creepy with his evil intent. " Alright Keyami, this is how we play, I'll let you count down so from three and after that we both fire and out line one side of Tom, whoever can go faster and hit Tom the least wins! I'm inform you though not hitting Tom is more important than time." Shaman warned. " Alright I'll trust you know how to count down from three so go right on ahead!" He kept his joy like he was talking to a small child.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:55 am

Tom sighed with relief; thank god, they were just gonna spray him. It wasn't like this would hurt. Tom was genuinely afraid that they'd try throwing rocks or something. Not to mention, with Keyami's accuracy, he probably wouldn't be sprayed by the Meowth. He hoped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:59 am

Keyami bounced up and down instead of nodding. "ONE!" He screeched "TWO!" His voice was getting louder in his anticipation. "THREE! GOOO!" He whipped out his silly string and began outlining the Totodile. "Don't wiggle TADWAAM!" He shouted, only a bit of the string landing on Tom.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:04 am

Shaman shook the can and closed one eye trying to aim well as he started outlining Tom. Shaman made it too about half way before he had even touched Tom but he fell apart at that point as a long slash of string lined Tom's back. " Oh that might just cost me the game." Shaman said.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Running Amok in Grassveil!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: