Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Running Amok in Grassveil!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:26 am

First topic message reminder :

On that particular day, at that particular time, Keyami was bored. Honestly, there wasn't much time he spent entertained. But today was different. Today, he was SUPREMELY bored. So, what was a dreadfully bored Meowth to do? Well, he was going to wreak havoc in town of course! But first, he needed an accomplice.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:12 pm

Shaman's eyes glinted at the Totodile question and he instantly knew the answer," The fact we're on a higher point than you lowers the amount of force Keyami would need to apply to the balloon raising the accuracy by lowering the fluxuation of force." Shaman cleared his throat he felt like he needed a black board to draw a diagram for further explantion." Also the raised area changes the way the object needs to fly, normally an arch is required but by already being high up all that is required is a drop."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:12 am

"Yeah, I know that, but how did he aim so damn well at me? You're pretty high up, and I'm a MOVING target! I don't think I could hit something as accurately as him!" Tom looked up at the insane Meowth and his Riolu companion. "And dude, do you have to speak in such scientific terms? Just say that since I'm directly below you, you don't have to worry about curve, and that gravity does the work for you!" He was about to continue talking, but then stopped. What the hell? He was talking (well, shouting) to someone who had just pranked him, and they were talking about physics. What the hell?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:15 am

Keyami seemed completely unperturbed by the fact that they were conversing completely normally with someone they had just balloon-bombed. Deciding that it was kind of difficult to hold up a conversation from a roof top, Keyami leaped down, bouncing off of an awning and then landing on the sidewalk. "Accuracy is one of my many skills~"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:19 am

" but but but but but but that ruins the fun!" Shaman whined as a childish smile crossed his face before he quickly shook it away. No this is not fun you don't have fun remember this is an experiment. He reminded himself as he followed along with the moewth. " is idiocy another one?" Shaman asked as Keyami attempted to brag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:27 am

The Meowth had (somehow) dropped down from atop the building unscathed, and his Riolu friend soon followed. "So, what were you doing water bombing a water type anyway, Keyami? And... What's your name, Riolu?" Tom raised his eyebrow; he had forgotten to get his name? Damn. "My name's Tom."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:32 am

"Well now that you mention it, I hadn't really put much thought into the prank I suppose.. Should've filled 'em with something else!" He chose to ignore Shaman's remark. "This is AID! It stands for Annoyingly Intelligent Dude." Keyami nodded as he spoke. "Anyway, Tom, how would you like to join me and AID on our journey pranking everyone?" The author of this paragraph, deciding that Keyami had not been weird enough, continued on to type; "DUDE LET'S TOTALLY EGG SOME PLACE. OOH WHAT ABOUT THE LIBRARY. OR THE GUILD. SPEAKING OF THE GUILD, THEY HAVE COOL GUARDS! OOOH LET'S GO PLAY COPS AND ROBBERS. OH LET'S EGG THE SHOPS!" Keyami was once again lost in his ramblings.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:48 am

As soon as Keyami went on his useless to try to follow rant of cops and robbers and eggs and guards Shaman turned to tom. " I prefer to keep things in a conversation on a need to know basis and you sadly don't need to know my name so, even though I hate the acronym you may call me AID." Shaman fluffed out his cape at the announcement of his alias. He looked to Keyami still ranting. " please tell me I'm not the only one that finds it incrediably dull talking to him?" He asked Tom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:56 am

"Actually, I find him pretty funny, in a stupid sort of way. Then again, I haven't been around him for long, so I'm not one to judge." He grinned at the Meowth, who was talking wildly about random stuff such as egging libraries and cops and stuff. "I actually have nothing better to do, so what the hell? I'll hang with you guys." It would certainly take his mind off Cynthia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:58 am

"YAAAAAAAAY! I LIKE THIS GUY! Unfortunately I can't give you a nickname yet. But don't worry~ You'll get one soon." Keyami then skipped ahead, chattering away about several useless topics. "So, what do you guys wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:03 am

" wait what?! AID is my nickname forever??!!" Shaman shouted. " but but but but but but but but but I far prefer SIG!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:15 am

"SIG? Why SIG? And who said AID was your nickname forever?" Tom grinned; AID seemed to be a child at heart, but for some reason seemed to be suppressing it. He then turned his attention to Keyami. "You're the boss, Key- mind if I call you that? Anyway, you're the boss (I think), you decide what we should do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:18 am

"I'm the boss? I'M THE BOSS!~~" Keyami crowed at the top of his lungs, which was ridiculously loud. "Well why don't weeee.....OOH I KNOW." Keyami turned around, fiddled with something, and then turned back. He now had three cans of silly string. No one was really sure where he kept those either. "Let's silly string all the shops!"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:30 am

Shaman sighed, how did I end up as the lacky of this nutjob? He wondered as his foot shot up and kicked the can into the air Shaman plucked it out as it flew to smack him in the head. Shaman's grab had been a little to firm as the can crack open and silly string exploded all over him. Shaman shook in rage. " If a single thread of this is on my cape I will skin you alive and wear your coat as my new cape." His voice quivered from pure rage as he warned Keyami.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:41 am

"AID, I think it would be better to wear a cape with a piece of easily removable string than a coat with blood all over it. Also, you do have some string on your coat." Tom sighed; AID was taking this crap way too seriously. He grabbed a silly string and activated it on a shop- the same one, in fact, that AID had recently waterbombed. "KABLAM!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:45 am

"ALRIGHT, YOU! I'VE DECIDED THAT YOU ARE TOTALLY AWESOME! YOUR NICKNAME IS TADWNAM. It stands for 'That Totally Awesome Dude Who is Nearly as Awesome as Me!'" Keyami whipped out his can of silly string as he spoke. Honestly, Tom would've been easier than TADWNAM. "Oh and AID, CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!" Keyami dashed off, squirting the shops as he ran by them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Running Amok in Grassveil!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next