Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL! Empty
PostSubject: I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL!   I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:52 pm

I really enjoyed this forum game so I'm starting up a sequel to it. I'll quote 9kirby99's post on the original topic.

Quote :
I got this game from another forum, and it's really fun. Here's how it goes:

Basically, in each post, You replace something with another thing. Then the next poster reacts.But it has to be a not boring reaction, okay? Keep it creative.

Examples:

Poster 1:

I replace your nose with your feet and visa-versa.

Poster 2:

Now my Feet smell and my nose runs.

I replace your parents with link and zelda.

Poster 3:

Great. Now some evil person kidnaps my mother all the time, and my father has to go and save her.

I replace the next poster with milk.

And so on.

I'll start us off.
-------------------

I replace your body with a Charizard body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL!   I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:59 pm

Now i have a tail!SUPERB,I always wanted a tail!^^
Now i replace your brain with a tiny,ugly,scary and creepy monster!Let mee see you now monster-brained sir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL!   I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL! EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:36 am

Now I open my head to let the little creature devour people. Yay!

I replace your face with Missingno.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL!   I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL! EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:17 pm

MY FACE IS MISSIGNO!!!0.0 *RUNS AROUND SCREAMING 4 HELP*
*takes a breath* fine,since im a glitch-head then i replace ur legs with alakazam's *seriusly that pokemon can walk with these legs??XP*
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL!   I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:40 am

Cool now i dont have to do leg workouts!
Since you replaced my legs ill replace your arms with a tentacruels arms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL!   I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:20 pm

GAH!My arms!!!!!Now I look lik a Tentacruel.GAH,STAY AWAY FROM ME POKEMON FISHERS IM A HUMAN *runs away*
-after a while-
I don't see any fishers around...good.You put me in danger of getting catched in a pokeball,I'll put you in danger of getting catched by Team Rocket...I replace your whole self with Ash's Pikachu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL!   I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:07 pm

MY GOD! Now i'm an overpowered sparkling rat. Pikachu, I ZAP YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

I replace your annoying little sibling's favorite toy with the Four Sword. WERHERHERHERHER!@!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL!   I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:18 pm

Gah?I don't know even what does that mean.
I replace your eyes with two tomatoes lol.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL!   I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:30 pm

I replace your mouth with a banettes mouth since i cant even see what i did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL!   I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:12 pm

-That was cleverX3-
-Tries to talk but can't-
-Replaces with magic your hair with a burning tar-
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL!   I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:14 pm

Now im a dewslugma xD
I replace your ears with paddles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL!   I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:22 pm

Great, thanks. Now I am being experimented on by the government in order for them to create Paddle People to use.

I replace your hair with fire. :D

Last edited by PandaWarrior101 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL!   I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:23 pm

It is on fire again. Yay!
I replace your claws with french fries.( im currently eating mcdonalds)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL!   I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:26 pm

Nooo, my beautiful, precious claws! XD Now people are wanting to eat them!

Hm... I replace your normal back with a back with spikes that are tipped with poison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL!   I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:34 pm

-still cannot talk-
-poisons Maxi for payback-
-replaces your PC with a painting-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL!   I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL! Empty

Back to top Go down

I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next