Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Foul Play In England

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

Foul Play In England  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:25 am

First topic message reminder :

As Venwith was blasted with a wave of ESP power Charles was sent flying gliding in an arch to land right inbetween the automation and Alice. Venwith picked himself off from the wall he had crashed into Charles didn't even register on his eyes as he faced his palms towards Alice. " things are about to get hot in here!" He yelled as tiny circle parts slide back into his body and spouts shot out he jerked his thumbs back and orange red flames spewed out.
Charles crossed his arms as he crashed into the ground the same instant the flames reached him he was engulfed in orange and red.
" Ha! The fool he'll melt in Ven's flames." Widow commented as she put herself back on her spider legs.
" WHAT?!" The fire man screamed at widow. " Charles is in the fire?! That's not-"
He was cut off by a very long and wide broad sword that swipe threw the flames smacking him to the side. " why thank you for the blow dry." Charles commented from his knee down a ten foot long and three feet wide broad sword sprouted. It really could hardly be called a sword with how blunt of an edge it had it might as well have been a club.

Widow climbed over to Venwith and started to pick him off the ground. her bottom lip quivering as she whispered his name.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:35 am

Charles looked slightly confused as she mentioned X-raying but let it go as he started to walk back towards the town. " How are we going to get to America?" Charles asked again still completely drawing a blank. " I suppose we should exactly move back inland to the town if we're planning to go across the ocean." Charles figured as he stopped.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:41 am

"Well, there seems to be a surge of sea travel to the New World. A boat's probably our best bet." Alice mused. "Unless of course you're afraid of getting wet again." she teased quietly, the shadow of a smile resting on her lips.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:51 am

" yes that does seem like a flawless plan!" Charles agreed with faked enthusiasm until an idea sparked in his head." actually how does a personal boat ride sound? " Charles asked. He does own me a favor. Charles remembered. " We'll head back to town and get another wagon, that'll take us to the port cities." Charles decided and started on the way back to town.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:54 am

"Oh, how great. Carriage rides. You know, you really get me." Alice sighed calmly, yet with a tinge of sarcasm in her voice. She knew she had no other choice, but carriages still sucked no matter how you looked at it.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:08 am

" would you rather walk on foot?" Charles asked, he was aware however how much Alice despised carriage rides. He considered it fair they'd have to take it though considering they'd have to take a boat and that was Charles least favorite thing in the world excluding water. " Hm now that I think about it I have a word or two to say to that bartender." Charles said remembering how he had sent them to the ambush from the two automation.

After traveling to the port town of Windbar~

Charles stepped into the cobble stone road ways of the bustling port town of Windbar. "Hm it's doing far better than the last time I've been here before this place was nearly wrecked by a hurricane!" Charles commented.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:15 am

Alice trudged along grumpily behind Charles silently, almost emotionless aside from the slight scowl shadowing her face as she attempted to re-align  her spine. An unhappy Alice was scarier to most people than a mama grizzly bear after being woken up from hibernation and seeing you cuddling one of her cubs. She was a force to be reckoned with, and the worst part was her intimidating silence.  Silence was one of Alice's main weapons, as well as mind tricks. And when Alice wanted to, she could be very cruel when it came to doing what she did best. 
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:36 am

Charles blinked and made a face of almost mild anxiety at Alice's complete silence. It was strange Charles could almost feel the general annoyance and grumpiness coming from Alice. He decided the best thing to do was to be unbeliveably cheery if nothing else. " I don't actually know where my friend is, I just know he lives in town I figure we should just muck around until we find him." He mused as he did just that.
The duo mucked around as Charles put it for a little amount of time before something out of the usual happened. As Charles turned the corner a young kid who barely came up to Charles' waist smacked right into him. Charles being made of mostly metal hadn't noticed that the young boy had knocked into him until he looked down and say the kid with tears in his eyes, he had fallen back on his bum and was trying his hardest not to cry.
Charles squatted down. " I'm sorry! Are you alright?" He asked completely mortified by the idea of hurting a child. Despite his profession and his robotness Charles had a very big soft spot when it came too kids.
" Yes, I'm I'm fine." The boy replied struggling. The boy's friend another boy and two girls looked at Charles slightly frighten at how just knocking into him had cause their friend to almost tear up.
" I know that must of hurt, you must be a pretty tough kid." Charles praised him. " Your his friends right?" Charles asked to the other children.
" Ye yes." The other boy replied.
"Here." Charles said taking the by wh ohad just spoke hand and dropping a couple coins and paper bills. " take your friend here and these ladies fro some sweets as an apologize from me." Charles said and the boy nodded and thank him. Almost instantly the crying boy went off with his friend to go get treats.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:50 am

Alice hadn't even flinched when the boy began to cry. She didn't hate children, but it wasn't like she was going to fall all over herself to make a crying child feel better. She would apologize, not much more. Also, she typically scared most kids so bad they'd run home to their parents before she had a chance to say a word anyway, so she had never really had a chance to interact with them. Her mood wasn't helping the situation that much.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:01 am

" God Charles scaring kids now?" A voice said from across the street.
" Yeah my favorite pass time!" Charles joked as he turned to face the man that had spoke to them. He had a rough black beard tinged with white hairs, the same could be said of the mess of hair on his head. As the man came over he and Charles exchanged a hand shake. " what're you doing here in Windbar?" He asked.
" I'm here on business I actually needed you!" He replied. " Oh yeah Donnie this is my coworker and friend Alice." He introduced Alice. " Alice this is my friend here Donnie."

Donnie took one look at Alice and knew she wasn't having the best day. He stumbled over his words as he said. " Pleasure to meet you." He almost sounded like he was asking a question.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:08 am

Alice really didn't say much. She just nodded ridgedly and robotically while staring blankly at the guy in front of her, although her blankness was scary in itself. She was getting slightly scarier with each passing moment. Alice just happened to be on a downward spiral, and she wouldn't be hitting her low for a while. She stuck out her hand and replied, "Yes, a pleasure." in a very quiet tone that was almost menacing at the same time.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:48 am

Donnie didn't meet Alice's eyes just the fact she looked so blank and uninterested like nothing around her was even alive but somehow also held a sense of deathlyness to them. Donnie had seen many a killer murder and even the occasional psychopath but he had to say Alice took the cake for most scary eyes. " So you needed me for a job?" Donnie asked quickly looking to Charles.
" I need a boat ride to America." Charles said flatly. Donnie laughed." That's funny Charles now seriously?" he asked.
" I'm not kidding Donnie." Charles broke the news rather bluntly. Well that really makes me think the chances are well. Charles thought to himself with a frown. Donnie broke into another laugh. " your crazy man your nuts! " Donnie dismissed it.
" Donnie, you owe me." Charles reminded him. " Come on you've been smuggling guns and supplies for all forms of crime for nearly 20 years and your telling me you can't get two people across the Pacific?" Charles asked more than a little surprised Donnie found it impossible.
" I've never smuggled people before!" He replied." I know I owe you but come on this is far too much Charles even for me."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:58 pm

Without a sound, Alice moved a little closer to Donnie until she was right in his face, staring him down in a way that was impossible to escape; all a person locked in the stare could do was look back. "I hate to be a burden, but my friend and I need to get to America." Alice began calmly and quietly, yet there was pure evil and irritation behind her voice. " If you have any way to help us, please do so." she finished in the same tone of voice, although the way she stressed the last part showed that it really wasn't an option.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:50 pm

The stare was more than enough to make any man's mouth unable to work properly but the fact she wanted a reply was even worst. " um I I I I um I'll eh." Was all he had managed before another man came rushing up to the group. " Donnie quick we need ya!" The man spoke in a rushed tone. " Some guys just showed up at the docks and they're wrecking everything." He went on to say.
"what?!" Donnie replied his face hardening into the look of a man that had been threw the work he had and not someone who Alice was pushing around. " sorry this is something I can't ignore." He said turning to Charles.
" Of course, I'll help." Charles agreed but looked to Alice for permission he guessed to help his friend.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:11 am

Alice took a calm breath and shrugged, indicating she was willing to help as well. Beating a few guys senseless could be the perfect outlet to improve her mood.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:38 am

The group was soon on the wooden boardwalk pounding there way down passing all kinds of ships with imports and exports. Most with spices from indie along with tobacco and rice. Charles could tell when they were getting close when he saw discarded ship parts scattered into the water along with floating items the ships were delivering. Charles was too busy looking at the water to realize that Donnie who had been running in front of him had stopped and he bumped into sending Donnie stumbling. "sorry." Charles apologized and then he realized what the he had stopped for.
Standing three ships down from them were the presumed ship wrecked which was confirmed as one of them threw a kick to the ship they were standing in front of, the kick sent the ship away from the port and into the waters. The man who had kicked the ship looked very strange to Charles it was almost like he had been trying to look as gray as possible with a gray short sleeved shirt that was not acceptable to wear in public in this day and age along with very loose fitting gray pants that Charles had never seen before. His hair was also gray and combbed back and back to a point on the head while still having spikes that preceeded downwards. It looks like a pine cone. Charles deduced.
The second person was dressed in equally strange attire with very long sleeved yellow robe looking thing, the sleeves hung very low that they nearly touched the ground. This one was seated on a barrel he had placed a little distance away from his partner. his hair was jet black and ruffled like he had just rolled out of bed. His eyes were just tiny slits along with a tiny pointed nose. He wore the same pants as the other guy. " My my we seem to have intruded." The black haired thug said in a cheerful tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Foul Play In England
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next