Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Foul Play In England

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

Foul Play In England  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:25 am

First topic message reminder :

As Venwith was blasted with a wave of ESP power Charles was sent flying gliding in an arch to land right inbetween the automation and Alice. Venwith picked himself off from the wall he had crashed into Charles didn't even register on his eyes as he faced his palms towards Alice. " things are about to get hot in here!" He yelled as tiny circle parts slide back into his body and spouts shot out he jerked his thumbs back and orange red flames spewed out.
Charles crossed his arms as he crashed into the ground the same instant the flames reached him he was engulfed in orange and red.
" Ha! The fool he'll melt in Ven's flames." Widow commented as she put herself back on her spider legs.
" WHAT?!" The fire man screamed at widow. " Charles is in the fire?! That's not-"
He was cut off by a very long and wide broad sword that swipe threw the flames smacking him to the side. " why thank you for the blow dry." Charles commented from his knee down a ten foot long and three feet wide broad sword sprouted. It really could hardly be called a sword with how blunt of an edge it had it might as well have been a club.

Widow climbed over to Venwith and started to pick him off the ground. her bottom lip quivering as she whispered his name.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:27 am

Alice laughed a little as her partner blushed over his shirtlessness. "A modest robot. Not something I ever thought I'd see in this lifetime!" she practically giggled as she pushed her glasses which she had had the whole time up the bridge of her nose, although giggling was not something Alice normally did.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:35 am

" Yeah it's quite a rare sight." Charles agree with smirk. He moved to the waters edge. " oh god why water why?!" He complained again. " After I just got dry too!" He whined further before finally diving in.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:53 pm

Alice just smiled a little at her friends whining, closed her eyes, and pulled her glasses off before jumping into the water. Normally, she wouldn't have done that, because those weren't normal glasses, but she didn't feel like losing them in the water. She slipped them into a practically unseeable pocket on her shirt-jacket, and opened her eyes. Now everything around her was extremely clear and vibrant, and she could see intracate details in the world around her that normal people could never hope to see. This was because Alice's eyes were as sensitive as she was to the energies and emotions around her. This "super-sense" was labled Esper-vision, although not all Espers were born with it. Alice had the ability to adjust her Esper-vision so that she could see things in their most basic forms, which would allow her to even be able to see thought some things, but to see like a normal human she had to have those glasses. Also, because of her sensitivity to light she couldn't stand outside in even low sunlight without the glasses on, nor could she even look at the moon directly in any phase except for a new moon. Her eyes were so sensitive that it was almost impossible for her to even go outside without her glasses, but since it was darker underwater she knew she'd be fine. She closed her eyes again and dove into the water, not opening her eyes for even a second because salt water would sting 10x as bad in her eyes, and followed her friend's energy readings through the water.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:37 pm

Charles broke to the surface in a matter of seconds. He slowly trudged over to the side of the lake and retrieved his shirt throwing it on. I should probably keep this in my shirt pocket. Charles though as he slipped the map into his shirt pocket. " How are we going to get all the way across the world?" Charles wondered. He had a large amount of money from various missions but really it was all dirty money, Charles for being loaded didn't like to buy much only when he felt in the mood to treat himself otherwise he might have well have been broke.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:45 pm

Alice stumbled out of the water with her eyes still closed. She was greatful that she lived in England, where the clouds generally covered up the sun most of the time. Alice carefully opened her eyes a crack, then shut them quickly and pulled out her glasses. She slid them on and her sight finally became normal.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:35 pm

Charles turned and looked back at Alice. " Why'd you take off your glasses isn't that like bad for you?" Charles asked he wasn't actually aware of how bad it was for her he just talking about in the sense she shouldn't not wear her glasses cause then she'd be blind when actually it was the complete opposite. Charles sneezed , " what the heck?!" Charles snapped confused.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:22 am

"Well when you come up with 100,000 dollars of foreign ores for the lenses and 2,000 dollars of pure silver for the rims of a pair of new glasses then I'll start wearing them all willy-nilly under water without caring about losing them." Alice snapped back, only it was more of a joke than anything. Alice knew that her friend could easily afford a new pair of her "special" glasses if he really needed to.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:26 am

Charles blinked and then looked at Alice completely unaware of the fact she had just snapped at him. " you say me do that right Alice?" He asked fro confirmation not believing what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:33 am

"It was a joke Charles. My point is, these glasses aren't ordinary glasses and they're super expensive. The stuff the lenses are made of is almost impossible to find naturally on earth, and there's no way to make it." Alice explained to her confused friend.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:37 am

" Oh really? Wait if it's impossible to make how is it made into your glasses?" CHarles shook his head. " No I don't mean that Alice! I mean what I did." Charles tried to think of the word for it. " You know like achoo." Charles started to say and then it hit him. " Sneezed! You saw me sneeze right?!" He asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:14 am

"It can be found naturally in the Earth, it's just really EXTREMELY rare. Borderline impossible." Alice explained, adjusting her glasses slightly. "And I did hear you sneeze, but I guess I didn't think much of it." she mused with her head cocked slightly.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:34 am

" Alice I'm over 80% machine I don't sneeze but I just did." Charles looked slightly worried. What if my seed was damaged?! Charles thought panicing. But Widow never touched me. Charles reasoned with himself and then it hit him. Venwith's fire! If the flames had somehow entered into him and burned his seed he wouldn't be able to use any of his contraptions, he'd basically be a normal everyday person in very VERY bad health.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:16 am

"What's going on?" Alice asked very simply. She had never really been one to show too much emotion, but on the inside she was concerned for her partener's well being.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:22 am

" I'm not actually sure myself this has never happened before." Charles answered his bro furrowed. " I'd hate to go back to Duke so soon but he'd be the one to ask, I'm sure it's nothing though there's an easy way to check." Charles replied. Charles held out his arm his hand hanging limp. The back of his rid slid away and out popped brass knuckled that Charles' hand flicked up to fit on smoothly. " Yep everything's fine, if something was wrong than the brass knuckles would have black smudged all over them." He took off the knuckles and dropped them back into the hole in his wrist. " sorry for the concern." Charles apologized.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:27 am

"No problem. If it would have helped, I could have x-rayed you if you wanted. In this light it would have been sort of painful, but possible nonetheless." Alice shrugged, relieved to know her partner was okay. She adjusted her glasses again, but only slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Foul Play In England
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next