Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A More Adventurous Trip Back

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A More Adventurous Trip Back Empty
PostSubject: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:22 pm

George stood at the entrance of the cave waiting for Acro to catch back up. "Come on Acro!" George yelled over.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:37 pm

Acro rushed to keep up, he stopped at the mouth of the cave. He looked up in awe at the large cave's mouth. A old looking sign next to him read, "Serene Cave" he walked in and caught up with George. Some parts of the cave seemed to glitter and shine because of the sunlight. As he went deeper in, the cave darkened and the walls shined a little less. He wondered how there was still even light at all that allowed them to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:44 pm

George was a little excited to re-enter one of his favorite caves. Him and his brother used to train here all the time. Like a trip down memory lane. "This'll be exciting. I know this cave well."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:06 pm

"Any rumors on it? Like treasure or something?" Acro asked, the lighting of the cavern had greatly darkened. He wondered why it was so dark, he was feeling a bit claustraphobic but he pushed the feeling aside. He day dreamed about treasure for a bit before listening to George.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:30 pm

"Well I heard, there was plenty of interesting items. We never paid much attention to them." George thought for a moment. Being with Acro in this cage sort of reminded him of before. Except his brother wasn't a flying type...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:34 pm

Almost as if on cue, Acro found himself stepping on something. He picked it up and examined it, he couldn't tell what it was through the dark so he handed it to George to identify, "What's this?" he asked.

This dice is not existing.

Acro's noise had attracted a pokemon that was guarding the item!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:38 pm

It ended up being an iron thorn. George quickly picked it up and threw it at the Paras that appeared. he helped Acro back up then started charging at the paras using a Sonic Boom on it. 'Acro! You're up!"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:51 pm

"My Item!" Acro exclaimed, "Why did you do that!?" Acro glared at the buizel. Luckily the paras had caught it and attempted to throw it back. Acro picked it up as it missed, he then went for a wing attack at the paras, dealing massive damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:07 am

George then came back up and hit it with another sonic boom. "Gotcha!" George said as it was K.Oed. "I think were getting a bit stronger... And I threw the spike as a distraction."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:53 am

"What types of pokemon live here? I would imagine rocks and ground. We have a huge advantage here, most of it being you having the advantage though." Acro smiled he leaped onto a rock and hopped to the next, he missed and fell to the floor. He groaned at the slight pain and got up. He shook it off and called, "I'm ok!" even though George wasn't able to ask yet. He decided that his rock hopping wasn't a good idea here after that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:10 pm

"Okay then... Well it says it takes just as long to reach Grassveil Town than it was to get to Rainfront town." George looked a bit worried, Acro was sorta treating this like a walk through Pecha forest. Although this dungeon was a lot more difficult.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:25 pm

Acro returned to George's side, "So, what do you think about being a rescue member so far?" Acro asked. He didn't like the silence of the cave, he hoped George would be able to keep up the conversation. His voice echoed through the dark cave, probably scaring off any chances of pokemon for a while, or attracting them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:28 pm

"I will admit it's nice. Having someone I trust to be adventuring with me..." George kept walking a bit. "Plus it's good to be helping people out like that Squirtle from Pecha Forest." Sudden Flashback.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:51 pm

Acro smiled at the buizel's comment, "Yeah, everything is better with someone you know will have your back." he fluffed his feathers again and watched were he stepped more carefully after tripping over a rock. He moved a bit too much to the side and was directly behind George, Acro found himself stepping on something and said, "What did I just step on? It feels like a furry worm..." Acro could make out only an orange shape in the darkness, like a tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 1:52 am

"Ow! You stepped on one of my taisl!" George quickly tugged it back and felt it. "Okay, although that hurt quite a bit, I'm fine." George let go of his one tail. "So now wha-" George asked as he tripped over an item. "Okay what ever I fell over I call it."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back Empty

Back to top Go down

A More Adventurous Trip Back
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next