Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Rainfront Town or Bust!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Rainfront Town or Bust! Empty
PostSubject: Rainfront Town or Bust!   Rainfront Town or Bust! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:00 am

George was excited to head to Rainfront town. His family used to live there before they moved to Grassveil town. Maybe he might recognize some of the people. "Let's go Acro!" It's already been two days. One day left until they reach it.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Rainfront Town or Bust!   Rainfront Town or Bust! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:05 am

Acro walked along behind George, not as excited as him. He shook the disappointment of not going somewhere with more chances or surprises away and ran to keep up with George. He laughed, "So, what's gotten you all excited about this place?" Acro asked. He ruffled his feathers once more and smoothed them out again. His feet were only slightly sore from the walk, he wondered how far they had actually walked. He debated asking George, but denied it. He didn't want to sound like he was complaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainfront Town or Bust!   Rainfront Town or Bust! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:08 am

"Well before my family and I moved to Grassveil Town, we used to live here. It was full of good people and traditions. I haven't heard much about it lately." George slowed down to let Acro catch back up. "I guess I just haven't seen many old friends for a while..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Rainfront Town or Bust!   Rainfront Town or Bust! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:12 am

"That must be nice." Acro smiled. He didn't really have any friends other than George, since he was too scared to approach any others. He noticed a spec in the distance, "Is that it over there? Something looks off about it, like it's been destroyed a bit." Acro squinted at the spec in the distance. He had heard about a legend of a dragonair controlling the weather had stopped. Ever since the weather had been terrible. Could it be possible that the town is now partially destroyed because of it? he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainfront Town or Bust!   Rainfront Town or Bust! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:16 am

"No... That's the old house on Pricklemist hill. I have heard about the Dragonair and although the weather isn't as good the town is still good. We moved about a week after the Dragonair stopped." George thought for a moment. "I wonder though... My brother was still a buizel when we moved, I'm wearing his neckerchief... I wonder if anyone will confuse me with him?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Rainfront Town or Bust!   Rainfront Town or Bust! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:20 am

"That would be pretty weird." Acro agreed. He finally was able to make out the house in the distance, "Hey, you never told me about your family. I don't mean to be nosy, but what are they like?" he asked. He was curious about George's past, but he didn't want to seem nosy or annoying. He also didn't want to bring George to bad memories if he had had a bad past with them. Acro's thoughts wondered back to his mom for several moments, he ripped himself from the thoughts and paid attention to the buizel's answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainfront Town or Bust!   Rainfront Town or Bust! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:23 am

"Well my Mom was loving, my dad even more when he was back from missions. My brother and I were close. He chose the path of peacekeeping, I chose the path of adventure." George looked fine although inside he was releasing buckets of tears. "But now my Mom doesn't support me to adventure given the fate my brother had and my dad is the same. He even stopped adventuring."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Rainfront Town or Bust!   Rainfront Town or Bust! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:26 am

Acro felt that he had touched a topic he probably shouldn't have, "Oh, umm. Sorry." he apologized uncomfortably. Acro's feathers fluffed up again as he saw another spec in the distance, "Is that it over there? We should be around there soon right?" Acro couldn't even remember how long they had been walking for! He wanted to laugh at himself for complaining so much in his mind. How much more of a baby could he get?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainfront Town or Bust!   Rainfront Town or Bust! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:27 am

"Yep! Come on! The faster we get there the faster you can rest your feet!" George start running on all fours to reach the town.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Rainfront Town or Bust!   Rainfront Town or Bust! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:30 am

Acro considered this a challenge to a race. He put some speed in his steps, he soon caught up with George and was slowly inching past him. He smiled in triumph and ran even faster as the spec grew bigger, and bigger. To Acro it also grew a little more intimidating, though he didn't notice since he was focused on beating George at their mini-race. Acro was glad to find himself a full foot ahead of the buizel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainfront Town or Bust!   Rainfront Town or Bust! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:33 am

George knew Acro wanted to beat him. However. George thought maybe he should let him win. Acro's self-esteem seems lower. "I see how it is..." George started inching ahead of the Acro, having a plan for him to win. George was too distracted however to noticed the boulder in front of him. "Oh no!" George had to slow down and go around it. Not even his plan to let Acro win but that'll work.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Rainfront Town or Bust!   Rainfront Town or Bust! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:37 am

Acro hadn't noticed the rock that George almost ran into and began to pull farther and father ahead of him. He leaped over a log that was in the path, using his wings to glide down from his jump so he wouldn't slow as much. Before he knew it, he was at the town gate. He cheered in triumph as victory swelled within him. Suddenly, a large pokemon loomed in front him, he screeched and ran back the way he came even faster, passing George on the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainfront Town or Bust!   Rainfront Town or Bust! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:39 am

George kept running but stopping at the gate. "What's wrong Acro? It's just a statue..." -George looked at it. "Hm... I can understand how you saw it as real..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Rainfront Town or Bust!   Rainfront Town or Bust! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:42 am

Acro had ran back as far as where they were when the town was just a small dot. He panted and sighed in relief, he noticed that George hadn't run back with him. "George!" He cried. He rand back, not caring that a huge pokemon was there, he had to save his friend from the monstrous creature that had to be larger than a aggron!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainfront Town or Bust!   Rainfront Town or Bust! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:46 am

George sighed... "Acro... It's just a statue..." George entered through the gates. "Woah... A lot different then I remember..." George saw a lot of water pokemon with other types assorted in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainfront Town or Bust!   Rainfront Town or Bust! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainfront Town or Bust!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next