Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon game creating

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Pokemon game creating - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon game creating   Pokemon game creating - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yes as the title says i am going to make a pokemon game witch once finished will be posted online ;3 but for now i am trying to create a team and so far including myself theirs only 3 people so far. Would anyone like to help me on this project?

Some of the tasks this project will need will be:

-background music + short sounds
-scripting
-fakemon
e.g

If anyones interested in helping me then please pm me ;3
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon game creating   Pokemon game creating - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:45 am

Fakemon producer volunteer! I have a couple ideas. Sakura, maybe try a couple from Acitius? Anyways I have a couple rough recolourations I could volunteer, based off of actual Pokemon, however that works. I have a pic on my desktop of a fake called Voinada appearantly off of Missingno, a turquoise Espeon, and a recolouration of a very primitive Reshiram draft. Maybe I'll find a few more.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon game creating   Pokemon game creating - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:39 am

I don't mind doing some Fakemon designs as long as peeps give me a brief description to go from.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon game creating   Pokemon game creating - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:13 pm

Maybe we could steal the DNA Splicers and have Hugia...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon game creating   Pokemon game creating - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:14 pm

Lessee here... Pokemon game creating - Page 2 First_10

Pokemon game creating - Page 2 Pokemo12

Pokemon game creating - Page 2 Pokemo10

Pokemon game creating - Page 2 Pokemo10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon game creating   Pokemon game creating - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:48 am

You do know I'm going to swamp you with art.

Pokemon game creating - Page 2 Fakemo10

A possible mid-stage fire starter. I spent like a half-hour doing this one, just the recolouration. I have the first-syage half done and I haven't started the final although I have a base for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon game creating   Pokemon game creating - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:11 am

Got the first-stage. This one is a bit rougher, but I had to reconstruct a knee. Just tell me if you need it done up more.

Pokemon game creating - Page 2 Fakemo11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon game creating   Pokemon game creating - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:13 pm

Pokemon game creating - Page 2 Fakemo12
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon game creating   Pokemon game creating - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Bronze can I just say that I think it would be better to draw your own Fakemon rather than take others' drawings and recolour them as you'll only end up getting in trouble with whoever originally drew them. Take that eeveelution you just posted for example. I know full well it comes from somewhere on deviantart. And I don't support plagiarism in any way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon game creating   Pokemon game creating - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:13 am

Pokemon game creating - Page 2 Img_0010

Rose, it is only plagiarism when ou directly copy it with no change at all and attribute that work to being only your work. And when did I say that it was my work entirely? I said that it was recoloration. That implies that I am taking someone else's work and changing the colors. All of them were my recolours except the second one in the first post i made with art in it. That was all someone else's, and i just put it here because THAT THING IS DANG COOL!
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon game creating   Pokemon game creating - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:57 am

-puts hands up in defeat-
Alright alright.
But you hardly changed anything on there and I know I would hate it if anyone took my work and started recolouring it for people to use in their games or whatever, especially if the fakemon was my own design in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon game creating   Pokemon game creating - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:09 pm

Actually i did. The last one that was digitally created was origionally white, gray, and black. No real color palette at all. i added in the green and turquoises. I have a few more that aren't mine but I want to know if you guys like them cus i sure did.

Pokemon game creating - Page 2 Fakemo13

Pokemon game creating - Page 2 Fakemo14

Pokemon game creating - Page 2 Fakemo15

Pokemon game creating - Page 2 Fakemo16

As i said before they aren't mine and don't have any edits, but these are actually pretty cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon game creating   Pokemon game creating - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:47 pm

Fire Starter Line complete!

First Stage: Brazer
Pokemon game creating - Page 2 Fakemo17

Second Stage: Flameottr
Pokemon game creating - Page 2 Fakemo18

Third Stage/Final Evo: Brazeam
Pokemon game creating - Page 2 Fakemo19

Feel free to change the names. These are some ones I just thought up. They're lame names, I know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon game creating   Pokemon game creating - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon game creating
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2