Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team Shockwave enters the guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Team Shockwave enters the guild Empty
PostSubject: Team Shockwave enters the guild   Team Shockwave enters the guild EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:27 am

"So...I'm guessing I can just walk in?" Nate muttered to himself, standing outside the entrance to the Guild in Grassveil. After waiting for a little while, he had finally made the decision to join it. Of course, there was a slight problem. Usually people joined with a partner or two, and Nate happened to be joining on his own. He'd be fine, it just seemed a bit lonely. "Maybe I'll meet some people here. It'll be interesting." He commented to himself, walking through the entrance and heading downstairs, walking through the various areas until he got to a larger looking door which he could only assume was the Guildmaster's room. That or something else that would end up being awkward. Taking a small breath, he knocked on the door with his paw, waiting for someone to respond.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Team Shockwave enters the guild   Team Shockwave enters the guild EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:06 am

A Meganium opened the door.
"Yes?" she asked, tilting her head slightly at the sight of the Pikachu.

"Oh. I don't believe we've met," she smiled to Nate.
"Welcome to the Guild. Are you looking to join? Or is there something else you need?" she asked, welcoming the Pikachu inside.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Team Shockwave enters the guild   Team Shockwave enters the guild EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:27 am

Nate looked up at the Meganium as she opened the door and smiled back, nodding his head. "Yeah, I was hoping to join the guild." He replied, and took a step inside the room. "So, what kind of registration is there for me to sign up?" he asked, feeling a little anxious about the whole experience of joining.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Team Shockwave enters the guild   Team Shockwave enters the guild EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:41 pm

The Meganium smiled, "I'm Faye. Come inside and we can get you signed up right away!"

Faye then proceeded to welcome the Pikachu into her room before wandering over to a desk and taking out a book and a quill. Once the book was on the right page, she dipped the quill into the ink using vines to control the movements.
"So~ What's your name and what do you wish to call your team?" she asked cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Team Shockwave enters the guild   Team Shockwave enters the guild EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:50 pm

"Well, I'm Nate. And nice to meet you by the way." He responded, and looked at Faye's usage of vines to use the quill. It seemed a bit elegant, and he hadn't seen many pokemon who would bother with that way. As for a team name, Nate hadn't had a very good idea of a possible team name before, but on further thinking recently he had finally come up with one. "My team name is Team Shockwave." He told the meganium. He knew that normally the pokemon joining the guild as partners usually decided on a name together, but Nate didn't have a partner. When he got one, they could deal with the name.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Team Shockwave enters the guild   Team Shockwave enters the guild EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:50 pm

"A fitting name I guess!" she smiled before turning back to the book, using her vines to move the quill across the paper and note down Nate's name, species and team name at the top of the page. It seemed that the rest of the page would be used to make notes on that team... perhaps to do with the progress they were making... or he in this case as it was only Nate.

"Alright then!" she grinned, snapping the book shut and replacing it on the shelf.
"Do you plan on gaining future team members or do you want to go it alone through your entire Guild training?" she asked, "Your answer will merely alter which room I will assign you."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Team Shockwave enters the guild   Team Shockwave enters the guild EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:49 am

"I'm...not sure." Nate replied, chuckling a bit. He hadn't thought of that part, and wasn't even sure if he could find a partner at some point. Of course, there was always the chance that he would and so saying he was planning to get a partner in the future would probably be the best way to answer.
"I guess I plan on finding a partner or two in the future, not sure how I'll do with that though." He responded, smiling up at Faye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Shockwave enters the guild   Team Shockwave enters the guild Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Shockwave enters the guild
Page 1 of 1