Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup)   The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Walking... rolling? Bouncing? Yes bouncing on a road in a forest, one could see a toad like creature, a tadpole to be more precise. The creature seemed to simply consist of a normal face with a tail and ... headphones as ears? Moving on, the creature was mostly of a sea blue color with a cream-colored face. Its eyebrows seemed to have taken the shape of quarter notes. Its headphone like ears were blue with black-rings. Its tail is long, tapered, blue and tadpole-like. It seemed to be bouncing in a forest with a map carried by his tail. Looking at the map it seems to be in deep thoughts as it is bouncing towards a town where he could replenish his strength, and perhaps food.

Hmmmm, the world is quite different on the surface, although quite boring, less boring than home but still, I expected more. Was it truly worth leaving my tribe?

Shaking its head at the negative thoughts the tadpole looks back at its map seeing that he is nearing the closest town from his birthplace.

Can't have any doubtful thoughts now. I wanted to see more of the world and I'll be damned if some boredom will prevent me of that.

As the tadpole notices that the amount of trees are starting to dwindle he rolls up his map and puts it in the worn out bag that his mother gave him. As the trees are finally parted the tadpole can see a town with a lot of different kind of Pokémon. Seeing the diverse types of changes the tadpole's eyes widen.

Holy... Well I wanted something interesting, here I get it.

Bouncing towards the town the tadpole is starting to wonder what kind of adventures he might have.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Head Admin
Solilo

Poké : 16200

The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup)   The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:25 pm

Tsukishiro blinked for a moment, following Seth's line of sight. She then chuckled, turning back to the Tympole.

"Oh. A treasure bag is given to you when you sign up at the Guild. There is usually one per team and they're used to carry all the items you find in dungeons as well as being a convenient place to keep your badge, map and accepted missions."
She smiled at Seth before wandering over to the bulletin boards.

Back to top Go down
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup)   The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:32 pm

Nodding his head at the explanation to show he understood, though something is bothering him.

Ehm, what's this badge you're talking about. And what are these boards?

He asks as he notices that they are nearing a board with multiple papers on it.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup)   The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:51 pm

"Oh an Explorer's badge is their identification. It shows that you are certified by a Guild to be an explorer and can take jobs from the bulletin board. The badge apparently changes colour when you gain a higher Exploration Rank, but I haven't gained one yet since I only recently joined the Guild, so I don't know for sure."

Tsukishiro turned to the boards, scanning over them before looking back at Seth.
"These boards," she paused to nod to the one she was stood in front of and the one on the wall on the other side of the steps they had come down, "..are where missions, jobs and outlaw posters are pinned up. An explorer can come along and take one whenever they want, though if you're a low Exploration Rank, it prevents you from doing higher difficulty ranked missions. At the moment I'm only allowed to do F ranked ones, but I don't mind! I still get to help a lot of Pokemon and it's satisfying to see their smiles after a completed job!"

The Absol blinked before remembering the mission she had completed earlier that day.
"That reminds me, I need to ask the Guildmaster to contact Ditto and Seaking so I can deliver the items they requested."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup)   The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:57 pm

Looking at the board with some anticipation Seth seems to have put his mindset on becoming an Explorer. Not only will he have many adventures, he will find lots of treasure and might also find the one thing he is seeking for. Shaking his head at the last part he turns his head to the Absol.

Join, I wanna join. Where can I sign up for this.

Controlling himself from bouncing once again Seth awaits his answer in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup)   The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:25 pm

Tsukishiro smiled, "I'll take you to see the Guildmaster then. I can contact my clients and you can sign up at the same time!"

The Absol then turned and happily trotted off, pushing open a large wooden door and letting the Tympole through before she closed it again. Whilst the first floor and the entrance area were available for everyone to visit, this doorway led down to the second floor and the sleeping quarters. The Guildmaster's chamber was down here and it was there that Tsukishiro would take Seth.

The tunnel was quiet, almost eerily so due to the significantly less activity there was here compared to upstairs.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup)   The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:39 pm

Looking around the quiet tunnel Seth starts to fidget, not in fear but in excitement. He would become one step closer to his goal of finding that which he desires and he'll get stronger in the meantime. As they would get near the doors of the Guildmaster Seth would wait for the Absol to open the doors, as to not look disrespectful.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup)   The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:47 pm

As the tunnel opened into another open area, Tsukishiro immediately turned left, heading towards the area where all the staff slept. The Guildmaster's quarters were the easiest to access, being the closest to the open area.
Tsukishiro knocked on the door and a Meganium opened it.

"Hello, Shiro," smiled the Meganium cheerfully, "Can I help you?"
The Meganium was so focused on Tsukishiro that she initially didn't notice the Tympole near her.
"Oh, hello there," she chuckled as she realised there was a second Pokemon in her doorway, "I don't believe we've been introduced."

"Faye, this is Seth. He wants to start his own exploration team here at the Guild."
Tsukishiro paused for a moment before pulling out the jobs she had taken from the bulletin board earlier that day, "Oh and could you contact these clients for me 'cause I found the items they needed!"

The Meganium nodded before turning back to the Tympole.
"My name is Faye," she smiled warmly as she welcomed the two into her room. It was bigger than one would expect, though it was actually the largest room used for sleeping in he entire Guild. However, the fact that records and new equipment was kept here took over roughly half of the room.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup)   The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:14 am

Looking up and up to the big green creature with .... petals around her neck Seth was shocked that there were such big creatures in the world. Seeing the green creature looking at him Seth gives a small smile at her as it Absol introduces him. Giving a smile at the creature as it introduces itself Seth decides to introduce himself as well.

Good day, my name is Seth, a Tympole. I come from a Tympole tribe away from here. I came in search for adventure, excitement and finding the best sounds.

Seth would grin at his dream as he introduces himself. Bouncing after the two bigger quadrupedal Pokémon into the Guildmaster's room wondering what kind of things he'll have to do in order to join.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup)   The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:20 pm

The Meganium moved over to the desk in the room. Some vines grew from behind the petals on her neck and she used them to remove a book from the shelf above the desk. Placing it down gently and opening it to a specific page, she took a quill from the desk and dipped it in the ink, writing down Seth's name and species.

"What do you wish to name your exploration team?" she asked, turning back to the small Tympole.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup)   The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:38 pm

A team name?

Seth wonders at the sudden request. This wasn't quite what he expected to form an Exploration Team. Closing his eyes in thought he was wondering what he would name his team. Perhaps after that which he desires the most, but what was ... Suddenly he opens his eyes as if it came to him, that which he sought after. The reason why he set out from his home.

My team will be called Endless Melody
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup)   The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:47 pm

Both Faye and Tsukishiro smiled at the team name. As the Meganium noted it down, Shiro couldn't help but notice that the name did have a certain ring to it.

Once the name was written down, Faye used her vines to replace the quill on the desk and snap the book shut before placing it neatly back on the shelf. The Meganium then turned and headed for the corner of the room where multiple treasure bags were hanging from a number of small pegs. Using her vines, she sifted through them before picking out the one she wanted.

"Aha!" she grinned, turning back to Seth.
Faye gently placed it before him before explaining what he would find inside.

"This is your new Treasure Bag!" she smiled, "Inside you will find your Explorer Badge, a Wonder Map and a little gift from me! Welcome to the Guild!"

ooc//:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup)   The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:55 pm

Grabbing the Treasure Bag with his tail he looks at his other backpack and decides to swing the Treasure Bag over it. Opening it he indeed sees a badge, a map and a blue bow with ocean like waves in it. Grinning at his he puts the bow on the base of his head, as he has no other place to put it.

Thank you for accepting me...

Suddenly he was interrupted by a big growl from his stomach, followed by a yawn that can be heard by the whole Guild, even those standing outside the entrance. Looking sheepish at his actions he scratches his head with his tail.

Hehe, could someone please tell me when we're gonna eat, and where I'll sleep?
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup)   The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:26 pm

Both Tsukishiro and Faye blinked for a moment as they heard the growl, before laughing good-naturedly.
"The Mess Hall is back upstairs on the First Floor but Tsukishiro can show you there afterward. First I'll show you to your new room and then you can go and grab some dinner," smiled the Meganium, turning to head out of her room.

"Follow me!" she grinned. Tsukishiro hesitated for a moment, making sure that Seth went first. After they had all exited the room, the Absol closed the door behind them.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup)   The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:32 pm

Bouncing after the Meganium, Seth wonders what kind of room he'll get and whether or not ... that's a good question.

I was wondering. My room will it be shared with other Guild members or only by members that may join my team?

He asks in wonder. Then another thought strikes him.

Will some missions be forbidden from taking due to me being by myself?
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup)   The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:41 pm

Faye wandered along, not stopping to answer Seth's questions. Instead she answered them whilst on the move. They headed out from the left sleeping area and towards the right.

"Unless you specifically want a room shared with another Guild member, you'll have your own room. All of them are quite big, but yours will only have a single nest in it to begin with, unless you do choose to stay with another solo team. A net can easily be added to a room however if you do find other friends that would like to join your team!" answered Faye, clearing the first question before moving onto the next.

Tsukishiro remained silent during both of these, following along. At one point she passed her own room and contemplated going in to drop off her things.

"As for jobs, I don't think there are any that you are forbidden from taking, purely because you are a solo team. Any restrictions are usually to do with type or moves. Everything is decided by the client though so I cannot really give you a definite answer. If you do find yourself in such a situation though, it would be wise to ask for another Guild member's help and combine your strengths and resources rather than not taking the job at all."
Faye paused in front of a room and unlocked it ,seemingly pulling a key from nowhere. Tsukishiro blinked and shook her head. Faye had done the same when she had joined... did she just sneak them from her desk or something on the way out of her room?

"This will be your room, Seth!" she smiled, unlocking it and letting the Tympole inside. The Meganium handed him the key. "It's all yours."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup)   The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next