Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Outdo the above poster.

Go down 
+2
Sakura
Savato
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Outdo the above poster. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

A simple forum game. Each poster describes an action that is better/more awesome than the action the above poster had posted.

I'll begin. I draw a picture.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:32 pm

I then make antom turn into a jar of crunchy peanut butter working as a stuntman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:29 pm

I beat ALL elite fours AND all champions in the span of half a second whilst being a jar of crunchy peanut butter working as a stuntman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:37 pm

I beat antom the crunchy peanut butter stuntman in the span of -98 seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:36 am

I killed everyone on the forum twice in -2006 milliseconds. Heh... 2006...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:20 pm

I killed everyone on the forum so many times that they won't fit on the period on the end of this sentence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:21 pm

how exactly do you do stuff in a negative time period whiplash/kirb? Cuz that seems to me like you brought everybody back to life.
Anyway.

I poured myself a glass of water and DIDN'T SPILL IT. BEAT THAT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:38 am

I poured water into a thimble without spilling it, while on a unicycle on fire in space.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:11 pm

I poured water into the floor and it didn't spill onto the floor.

IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT. MWAHA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:56 pm

I poured water onto every surface in the universe and it didn't spill onto any of those surfaces. Your impossible to beatness has been beaten.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:24 pm

I poured dryness onto all the wet surfaces. They are now potato.
Your beating of impossible to beatness has just been dictionary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:30 pm

I MASH THE POTATOES. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:06 pm

XD

I eat the mashed potatoes with my nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:44 pm

I eat mashed potatoes with my nose and GO ON AN AWESOME ADVENTURE IN MY HEAD. YEAH. I MADE MASHED POTATOES INTO HALLUCINOGENIC DRUGS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:51 pm

I got White for christmas and beat the main story in 4 days, with the added addition of haing all the starters' SEEn statuses, and haing White Kyurem, Mew, Giratina, Rayquaza, Dragonair, the Lunar Wing, and have the entire "Mystery Doors of the Magical Land" series into Pokestar Studio's theater, and have Mr. Stu Dio congratulate me on all of them being a smash hit, which entails me to defeat a level 70 prop with a level 45 ice cream cone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:44 am

I KILLED BangBronze's character with a WURMPLE after beating the crap out of her team. Yeah. BEAT THAT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outdo the above poster.
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Forum Games-
Jump to: