Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A normal day in Grassveil

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

A normal day in Grassveil - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 4:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Isa felt like staying in town today due to being out in Pecha forest to much he decided to take a break today and stay in Grassveil. "Hm I wounder what's going on in town today." Isa said as he was walking around.

A normal day in Grassveil - Page 2 Free_bouncy_growlithe_icon_by_kattling-d5um16j A normal day in Grassveil - Page 2 Coollo10A normal day in Grassveil - Page 2 Free_bouncy_fennekin_icon_by_kattling-d5t8ci8
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:42 pm

Battler thought for a moment. "Why don't we check out the Dojo?" He suggested, looking to Isa once more. "I think it's a place I'll be visiting often, in the future."
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:51 pm

"That sounds pretty fun." Isa said to Battler. "Shall we go then." Isa said to Battler while walking towards the Dojo.

A normal day in Grassveil - Page 2 Free_bouncy_growlithe_icon_by_kattling-d5um16j A normal day in Grassveil - Page 2 Coollo10A normal day in Grassveil - Page 2 Free_bouncy_fennekin_icon_by_kattling-d5t8ci8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:21 pm

Battler followed Isa, taking in the sights as he did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:29 am

(Sorry I'm so late, I hope this was the right topic. If not, ignore this)

As Danny entered the plaza, headed to the store, He bumped into Isa and Battler," Oh I-I'm s-sorry..." Danny stuttered, getting back up. "It's just that I w-was looking for a team and...." He trailed off, focusing his attention on Battler,his eyes bulged with fright."Gh-gh-GHOOOOooST!" Danny shrieked as he curled in a ball on the ground. "P-please, don't h-hurt me...." Danny lay in a ball in front of the two, breathing into a bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:01 pm

(Nope, wrong topic. Sorry. Been a bit busy. I'll make it now.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:07 pm

(Alrighty, just send me a PM when you get it up.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:48 pm

Isa samiled at Danny. "Calm down he won't hurt you he is just a friend." Isa said to let Danny not to worry. "Won't even bite he is a new Pokemon that just came to town."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Grassveil   A normal day in Grassveil - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A normal day in Grassveil
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: