Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

What!? No Type Advantages!?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Acro was soon to the entrance of the forest, he had already picked the job and was eager to meet the bully. This mission only required that he never use wing attack. Which was okay with him, he still had Quick Attack, Leer, and Steel Wing.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:18 am

The Snivy glanced at the upside down Acro before turning his head back towards the Buizel.
"Some Pokemon are simply feral. I guess it works, you need a villain somewhere after all." he looked around the area once again, "Anyhow, if you're already done with everything, I suppose I might as well find my way out of this...incredibly bland forest." he said as he started to turn around.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:25 am

Acro let himself fall to the ground, almost crushing the Snivy. Acro then suggested happily, "Hey! Why don't you come with us? We're hunting down this butterfree that bullys those who don't have a type advantage. We're not allowed to use anything super effective against it so it'll be difficult. Your help could make the difference!" Acro smiled. He wasn't that scared of the stranger since he seemed so polite. Acro then asked, "By the way, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:28 am

"Acro. You don't just invite people to join!" George took Acro away and started whispering. "He could rob us. I see he may look like a good fellow but still..." George sighed. "He does seem like a good fellow but try to be more careful on who you ask..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:35 am

Ace chuckled, "Rob you? Please, if I was to do such a thing, I wouldn't pretend to help you." he turned his attention towards the bird Pokemon, "It's not like I have anything better to do today, a battle is a battle after all." he started to walk out of the bushes before stopping, "Oh yes, my name is Ace."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:38 am

"Great!" Acro cheered, he jumped up and down, uselessly flapping his wings again. He looked to the two, wondering which way they will go next. He noticed another item in the bushes where they had just been.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:40 am

"True, Sorry. Didn't get much sleep last night. Woke up in the middle of the night. Little on Edge..." George looked at Acro. "What'd you find?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:42 am

Ace, ignoring their finding, started to slowly pace back and forth, waiting for them to actually get to where they need to be.
"I suppose I should ask what your names are." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:46 am

"I found a blast seed!" Acro chimed, "I'm Acro! " Acro introduced himself. Acro was tempted to eat the blast seed to see the effects, but decided against it. His tail was no longer dragging on the ground and he was more delighted now. He looked to George, awaiting him to introduce himself to Ace. Acro thought about just continuing along the path they were on, but that would just lead to the same place they were yesterday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:48 am

"My name's George, nice to meet you Ace." George looked around. He saw a secondary path. "Think we should try this way?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:51 am

The Snivy looked over at George, "So you don't know where the Butterfree is?" he asked, "That just makes things a lot more annoying." he began walking down the path, "I suppose we have no leads, so we might as well see where this place leads us."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:54 am

Acro followed Ace and said, "Come on George!" after a while of walking Acro spoke, "It can't have gone TOO far, it's just a butterfree. How far deep could it go?" Acro sighed. He was getting a bit bored with walking. He began hopping on logs and rock, performing stunts once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:56 am

"Butterfree knows these woods. Could've easily gotten far." George ran to catch up again. "So yeah we don't actually know where Butterfree is..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:13 pm

Ace sighed, "Well, that's great to know. We could easily be running around the forest for hours, and still not find the Butterfree." he said, with a little irritation in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:03 pm

Acro let himself fall behind again, he was growing a bit deppresed again, not only had he upset George, but he had upset Ace. He hid his feeling carefully though, he would just become a problem if they wanted to stop and try to cheer him up.

((Judging by how the other teams are doing the outlaw missions, we just roll until we find Butterfree, I guess xD))

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:51 pm

"Well think about it, it might not take too long." George turned around to see a caterpie. "Aw come on!" The Buizel looked aa bit mad another pokemon wanted to attack them. This could really weaken them when they had to fight Butterfree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What!? No Type Advantages!?
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next