Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

After the mission.(Team Roark)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

After the mission.(Team Roark) Empty
PostSubject: After the mission.(Team Roark)   After the mission.(Team Roark) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:04 am

George walked to the pond. Hoping to relax for a day. Talking about doing a mission to townsfolk makes it sound easy, doing one is a lot bigger difference. Exhausted, George fell down right on the bank as he crawled into the water. "Must reach water"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: After the mission.(Team Roark)   After the mission.(Team Roark) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:20 am

Acro had stayed away from the water, he glared at the water as if the water had just insulted him. He had tried to say at least five feet away from the water. He watched George crawl for the water, "Geez he really needed a break" Acro sat down and enjoyed the sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After the mission.(Team Roark)   After the mission.(Team Roark) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:22 am

George finally reached the water. "Finally" he said as he dived in. The pond was clear enough you could see about 20 feet in any direction. "What's up Acro?" George said while using his flotation sack to keep his head up and talk.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: After the mission.(Team Roark)   After the mission.(Team Roark) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:24 am

"I don't really like the water...It weighs down my feathers and makes me really heavy!"Acro called from where he was. He had began building a small sand castle, not really putting much attention to it and letting sand fall when a clump was misplaced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After the mission.(Team Roark)   After the mission.(Team Roark) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:27 am

"What are you gonna do when we accept a mission in a watery area?" George said while he had a small smile on his face. "Is there something else then water clumping to your feathers?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: After the mission.(Team Roark)   After the mission.(Team Roark) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:29 am

"Then I'm just going to have to get that mission done as soon as possible." he responded to the first question, "Plus I can't swim and my weakness is water." Acro had moved slightly closer to the water's edge so he wouldn't have to shout to talk to George.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After the mission.(Team Roark)   After the mission.(Team Roark) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:35 am

George swam to the shallow end and waved his hand to signal Acro to follow "I just want to satand a bit..." :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: After the mission.(Team Roark)   After the mission.(Team Roark) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:37 am

Acro followed George, "What was that? I didn't hear you right then." Acro was now only a little bit away from the edge. he wasn't THAT bothered by it, since in his opinion he was safe from falling into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After the mission.(Team Roark)   After the mission.(Team Roark) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:39 am

"I said I hope that you don't mind falling in." George said as he pulled the bird into the shallow end. "Don't yell you can't swim because you can just stand up."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: After the mission.(Team Roark)   After the mission.(Team Roark) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:42 am

Acro flailed about the water in surprise, not hearing about the water being shallow and not discovering it on his own until a moment later. He dragged himself out of the water and glared at George, the thirst for revenge had grown in Acro again. He jumped back in the water, he was wet anyways so getting back in wouldn't make a difference and used his tail to send a small, but tall wave heading toward George.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After the mission.(Team Roark)   After the mission.(Team Roark) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:45 am

George just used his flotation sack to float above the wave as it hit him. "Nice try... Really it was a nice try, using the environment..." George went under the water and came up behind the Archen. "Shallow water is still easy for me to swim in..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: After the mission.(Team Roark)   After the mission.(Team Roark) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:49 am

Acro turned around in search of George, accidently slapping him with his tail in the process. Acro yelped and grabbed his tail, "Sorry!" he exclaimed. He ducked his head underwater to look at his friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After the mission.(Team Roark)   After the mission.(Team Roark) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:53 am

George Popped back up. "I'm good... Minor hit. Given that using your tail isn't a move. For you yet. Now then..." George thought for a moment. "What should we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: After the mission.(Team Roark)   After the mission.(Team Roark) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:56 am

Acro stood up straight, "Hmm...How about we,"Acro looked around for some type of activity. He spotted a smooth and small looking rock and said, "How about we keep this thing in the air as long as we can using only our tails?" he ran over to the rock and picked it up,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After the mission.(Team Roark)   After the mission.(Team Roark) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:57 am

"Yeah but I have two... Would that be unfair?" George looked a bit worried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the mission.(Team Roark)   After the mission.(Team Roark) Empty

Back to top Go down

After the mission.(Team Roark)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next