Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

LightHearted's PMD-RP Art Compilation

Go down 
AuthorMessage

LightHearted's PMD-RP Art Compilation Empty
PostSubject: LightHearted's PMD-RP Art Compilation   LightHearted's PMD-RP Art Compilation EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:49 pm

Last edited by LightHearted on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LightHearted's PMD-RP Art Compilation   LightHearted's PMD-RP Art Compilation EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:09 pm

OH MY GOD
AWESOME ART IS AWESOME

Caps lock is used to prove a point.
But seriously, this is really good stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LightHearted's PMD-RP Art Compilation   LightHearted's PMD-RP Art Compilation EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:11 am

You're pretty good. ^^ Do you plan on taking requests at any point in time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LightHearted's PMD-RP Art Compilation   LightHearted's PMD-RP Art Compilation EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:20 am

Thanks Epic Kirby! I really appreciate it ;u;

And Magpie, thanks as well! I probably will open an art shop soon so that people can exchange items or Poke for some arts. c:

As for free requests, well.... those will be for the ones that RP with me! As I'll make a picture for every new RP thread that I RP in. With anyone who may be included! c:
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: LightHearted's PMD-RP Art Compilation   LightHearted's PMD-RP Art Compilation EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:55 pm

Dude. This is amazing. Now I want to start making more art too. Mimic as a Clefairy looks like a better version of a Shiny Clefairy. (I never found favor in the whole Pink+Green idea)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LightHearted's PMD-RP Art Compilation   LightHearted's PMD-RP Art Compilation EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:06 am

Thanks Nocive! I'm glad I could inspire you just a bit, that makes me really happy! >u<

Same, I just don't think those shades of pink and green Nintendo chose work well together xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LightHearted's PMD-RP Art Compilation   LightHearted's PMD-RP Art Compilation Empty

Back to top Go down

LightHearted's PMD-RP Art Compilation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Artwork-
Jump to: