Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

When the adventure began...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

When the adventure began... Empty
PostSubject: When the adventure began...   When the adventure began... EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 8:37 pm

A ralts leaned up against a tree on the edge of a cliff. He looked around, as if expecting someone to show up soon. When he found nobody, he sighed and looked at a piece of paper in his hand.

This fellow's name was Alex.the someone, or someones, he was waiting for were any other pokemon. See, he had left up a few ads all over Grassveil town asking for some people to help him to make a rescue team. The piece of paper was a copy of that ad, and he was checking it over.

"I'm sure I wrote everything on the ad," Alex said to himself, "so I don't see any reason for nobody to come. I'm just hoping that they're all late, becuase I need a team depsrately. There's no way I can join the guild without one and without the guild, I may never achieve my dream..."

Alex then looked up again, scanning the area for a possible ad answerer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the adventure began...   When the adventure began... EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 8:39 pm

A Cubone walked over to the Ralts, paper in hand. "Hey." The Cubone greeted. "My name's Oliver. And you are?" he said, holding out his other hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the adventure began...   When the adventure began... EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 8:42 pm

"Ah! Glad to see someone read my ad!" Alex said as he shook the cubone's hand. "My name is Alex. Want to wait by this tree to see if there are other people ready to answer the ad with me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the adventure began...   When the adventure began... EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 8:46 pm

"Sure!" Cubone said happily. He sat down next to Alex. "I've always wanted to be in a rescue team! Because..." Oliver shook his head, gripping his bone club he had been carrying in the same hand as the paper tightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the adventure began...   When the adventure began... EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 8:54 pm

Alex looked over at Oliver. "Becuase of something that happened to you? It seems like that's what I'm feeling from you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the adventure began...   When the adventure began... EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 8:57 pm

"It's just... because my mother died..." Oliver sighed sadly. He looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the adventure began...   When the adventure began... EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Alex slumped down against the tree. "Yeah, I figured that might be it. We ralts can read emotions quite well, and since I could tell that you felt really sad from your reason for rescue teams, and I can see the name 'Katie' carved in that bone you're carrying, I kinda figured that might be it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the adventure began...   When the adventure began... EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Oliver wiped a tear off his face. "Alright. Might as well wait for others. You know what they say, the more the merrier!" he said, cheered up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the adventure began...   When the adventure began... EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:50 am

This was the right move. This was okay. This was good. Radon repeated these thoughts in his head. He promised he'd make something of himself. That he'd do something great. It's just... He sighed and looked down at a piece of paper he clutched in his paw/hand.
He never thought answering an ad he found tacked to a building would be how he'd start. Radon made his way through the trees.
"I wonder how many pokemon will be there...". He muttered out loud. And a few seconds and a tree turn later he got his answer. He appeared in a small clearing beside a cliff. There was a ralts and a cubone already there. As he approached he gave a short nod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the adventure began...   When the adventure began... EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:12 am

Rupin looked at the paper. "It says to meet at the cliff in grassveil town.." He looked up. There, in front of him, was the cliff. There was a giant tree smack-dab in the middle. "Time to go meet some new friends!" He hopped up to the tree and saw a Cubone, a Ralts, and a Growlithe sitting below it, waiting. "I'm sorry, am I late?" He sat beneath the tree. "By the way, which one of you is Alex? And would you mind introducing yourselves?" He startd talking faster, he was getting excited! "Oh, by the by, my name is Rupin! It's nice to meet you all!.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the adventure began...   When the adventure began... EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:23 am

"Nice to meet you, too!" Oliver greeted the Mudkip. He nodded back to the Riolu. "My name is Oliver, by the way." He looked at Alex, Radon, and Rupin. All of them his new team members. He felt so excited!

(OOC: Radon is a Growlithe? I thought he was a Riolu!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the adventure began...   When the adventure began... EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:50 am

(Ooc: oh, i didnt know! He never said in his post and his avatar fooled me! :shock:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the adventure began...   When the adventure began... EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:51 pm

(OOC: It's k, bro.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the adventure began...   When the adventure began... EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:36 pm

Alex walked towards the Riolu and Mudkip.

"Well, I'm glad you guys made it! I'm Alex, the one who posted the ad." Alex said.

Alex then stepped back and looked at the three pokemon. A Cubone, a Riolu, and a Mudkip...these three would be the ones who he would trust for a long time...Alex smiled at the thought.

"Okay, everyone! It seems that we're all here. It looks like we'll all be working together for quite some time...but anyway, let's get down to a little business."

"Before we go to the guild to make our team official, we need to decide two things. One, of course, is our team name. I suggest team DawnBlade, but you guys can suggest names, too, and we'll have to agree sometime. The second thing is who the leader will be. I suggest myself, and if anyone else would like to lead, we can vote upon the leader. So, anyone have some ideas?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the adventure began...   When the adventure began... EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:39 pm

"Team DawnBlade! I love that name, Alex!" Oliver exclaimed, jumping up. "And you can be the leader, if it's alright with you, because I'm not the leader type."

(OOC: You're planning for Alex to evolve into a Gallade, aren't ya? :3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the adventure began...   When the adventure began... Empty

Back to top Go down

When the adventure began...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next