Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Acro waited for George outside the doors to the Sleeping Quarters, he looked at the bare wood and thought about putting a sign up one day. He contemplated the idea and decided to leave the decision for another time. He opened the door to the quarters to let George in when he got there.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:11 am

Acro thought about the idea, "Okay!" He said. He opened the door and asked, "What is the place called? I came straight for the guild when I arrived in Grassveil." Acro was eager to try the Oran Powder, he had never had that before. He wondered if it would taste like Oran, probably, since it does have oran in it's name...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:13 am

I ordered it earlier. Left a message. He'll get it to us soon.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:02 am

((After trip to The Small Pond))
Acro ran in ahead of George and leaped into his bed, "So comfy!" he sang in bliss. He waited for George before doing anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:04 am

George placed his Neckerchief away and just fell on the bed. "I'm thinking of falling asleep early... Good night Acro."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:07 am

"Goodnight!" Acro said, he decided he would turn in early too. The sun was just setting, but it didn't matter. There was nothing else to do that he was brave enough to do. I wonder when i'll stop being so afraid... he thought, I wonder if it will change if i evolve... with that thought he drifted to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:25 am

George woke up in the middle of the night, He walked to the window after about an hour of failing to sleep. He was restless. Must've been so much on his mind, He though whether he should tell Acro about his brother, he thought of the thought for a bit. Acro did tell George about his past. The Buizel decided to just lay down again and this time drifted into sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:45 pm

George woke up, He seemed like he had a good sleep. Odd even on days where he doesn't have any problems falling asleep he's tired. Mostly because of waking up early... George looked out the window at the sky, it was already noon! "Acro wake up!"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:29 pm

Acro woke with a start, "Wha-What?" he looked out the window and said, "Oh no! We gotta get to Pecha forest now or else our target won't be there!" Acro rushed to the door and waited for George.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:32 pm

"Don't wait just go!" George went to he nest and noticed Acro left his badge there. "Wow..." George picked up Acro's badge for him and went to the door. "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:02 am

George Walked into the room. "That was an entire day for one mission where we didn't even get a big reward... Wow..." George laid down on his bed. "That was crazy..." George said as he fell asleep. He dreamed of being held in a "Pokeball" and battling with 5 other pokemon one was Acro.

(Couldn't Help It xD)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:15 am

(Lmao!)

Acro nodded, "Never let me choose a mission again." he laughed. He snuggled into his nest and quickly slipped into sleep. He dreamed of soaring high into the sky with a heavy weight on top of him. He was in a unfamiliar area that looked a lot like a desert. He glided around happily in his dreams.
((I recently added the move fly onto an archen on a different site xD))

Acro woke at the start of dawn. He felt refreshed and better than ever! He wondered if he was becoming more fit through the missions. He decided to wait for George to wake up before doing anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:21 am

George woke up. "Well that was a weird dream. Actually I think I was a Floatzel..." George noticed Acro was already awake. "Mornin' Acro." George got up and put on his Green Neckerchief. "I think I'll start wearing this more often..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:24 am

"It looks nice on you." Acro smiled, "Well, what do you want to do today? We should take a break from missions, anywhere you want to explore?" Acro babbled eagerly. He grinned with excitement and his tail wagged like a dog. His eyes glittered and his feathers ruffled. He leaped onto the edge of his nest, 'I hope today is exciting!' he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:32 am

"I'm not sure what to do... Explore the town a bit? You decide I'm still a bit too tired to think"
(Sorry so short)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:39 am

"Hmm, how about we go to Rainfront town? I don't think very many pokemon have been there yet. There's a ton of ground and rock pokemon so you should be fine! I haven't been to a desert for a while." Acro bounced up and down excitedly. He waited for George to lead the way if he accepted, he didn't want to seem rude to his friend.

Last edited by bluekat12 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next