Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Maximus the Growlithe

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Adopting Maximus the Growlithe Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Maximus the Growlithe   Adopting Maximus the Growlithe EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:56 pm

» Name: Maximus (Max or Maxi for short)
» Gender: Male
» Species: Growlithe #058
» Affiliation/Rank: None

» Why do you want to adopt them?: I would like to become a more active roleplayer on this site and Maximus seems a fun character to roleplay. I've always been fond of Growlithes and this character's friendly personality would be a nice change from my other character's (Toxin the Poochyena) cranky and irritable attitude.

» Sample of roleplay: Maximus trotted through the Pecha Forest, wearing a small smile on his happy face and listening to the gentle thud of his paws hitting the ground at every step. He slowed his pace to a walk, large ears alert. Though he knew Pecha Forest was a fairly safe dungeon and a good one for weaker Pokémon like himself, he was still on the lookout for danger or anyone else who happened to be in danger. It wasn't that he wanted them to be, but if any Pokémon was in a tight fix even in a place as seemingly uneventful as Pecha Forest, Max would be more than eager to help them out of it.

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t132-up-for-adoptionmaximus-the-growlithe

Approved by SereneLittleRose~
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Adopting Maximus the Growlithe   Adopting Maximus the Growlithe EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:13 pm

The application is good and I am ready to approve it but could you please consult Tenshineko before I do because her and Maximus' original RPer did have some plans for the two characters.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Adopting Maximus the Growlithe   Adopting Maximus the Growlithe EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:50 pm

I private messaged Tenshi about it. We'll continue the plans. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adopting Maximus the Growlithe   Adopting Maximus the Growlithe Empty

Back to top Go down

Adopting Maximus the Growlithe
Page 1 of 1