Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Heya, all!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Catalypsian

Catalypsian

Poké : 5000

Heya, all! Empty
PostSubject: Heya, all!   Heya, all! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 6:11 pm

Hello! I'm looking forward to meeting with you all!
I've been a fan of pokemon ever since I was a small child, and roleplaying is a passion of mine that I need to participate in more--- so I'm looking forward to trying to participate as much as I can!

My interests include Tetris and Rhythm games, as well as playing other games--- Toontown is surprisingly fun, for being a fairly old kids game! I'm also an avid PC gamer, although I tend to leech my games off of one of my friends, since I don't have a whole lot of money. Admittedly, I still haven't made my own steam account, and instead play using my friends accounts--- Mostly because I wouldn't be able to add them unless I bought a game.

That all said though, I'm looking forward to rping with you all! I hope we get along! <3
Back to top Go down
PowarTheTorterra

PowarTheTorterra

Poké : 180
Location : Hidden in a dark room in the center of a maze in Anarak's mind

Heya, all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya, all!   Heya, all! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 10:31 pm

Welcome aboard! I wish I could be here more often and be able to contribute, but Father Circumstance inhibits my use at this time. I hope it's not for much longer, though. I will congratulate you in advance on getting your starter Poke, as I would award based on your post. Once again, welcome aboard!

Powar's spoken color code is #66ff66.
Back to top Go down

Heya, all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: