Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Hey, Davonta! You there? Sorry I'm late!" Aero called. She didn't see her pikachu acquaintance at the moment, but she was sure he was around here somewhere. He had also seemed excited to come here, and he also didn't seem like the kind of pokemon that would abandon her... She then had a slightly embarrassing thought hit her, "I sure hope I came to the right place. It would be embarrassing of I came to the wrong cave." The Archen said her thoughts out loud for some unclear reason. But anyway, she would not be pleased if she had messed up this chance of getting to explore Serene Cave.

Despite her slight fear of being at the wrong place, Aero couldn't help but be pretty excited. She was still new to exploring and all, but how hard could it be?... She had no idea. But hey, she was going to do something with her life. That was what counted. And this 'Serene Cave' seemed like a good place to officially start.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:21 pm

"Um... Looks like it's just a rock." The Archen commented. She couldn't help but notice that there were a ton of rocks around this place, some bigger then others. If a pokemon tried, they might be able to climb up the stones... although there wouldn't be much gain to that. "Hey, Davonta... Do you think that we can rest here?" She asked curiously, getting a bit tired again. "I sort of doubt that we'll find a better place to sleep."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:54 pm

Davonta looked around a bit. "Yeah I guess we could rest for a bit." Davonta was also getting a bit tired also. The pikachu looked for a big enough rock that he could lean on. When he found it he checked to make sure it wasn't a pokemon after he found out it wasn't the pikachu leaned on it and slowly drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 4:10 am

Since Davonta seemed sort of tired, Aero silently decided to stand guard. That was only fair, after all. Davonta had stood guard for a while, so naturally it would be her turn. She looked about for anything of interest, but she saw nothing. The bored Archen let out a yawn, although she was determined not to fall asleep. If someone didn't stay awake, there was nothing to stop feral pokemon from hitting them with a Hyper Beam or something. Aero couldn't help but chuckle a little at the thought. Something like that would only happen in a comic book! Also, well, she seriously doubted that any pokemon knew Hyper Beam...

After an hour or two of boredom, Aero noticed an item. "Why didn't I notice that before?" She mumbled, walking towards the random thing lying on the ground. She couldn't help but admit that it would be great if the item was some kind of food. She was getting a bit hungry at this point. She was unable to tell what the item was at the moment, thanks to the poor lighting. One thing was didn't know was that something was watching her...
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 4:10 am

The member 'R-K-9' has done the following action : Dices Roll

#1 'encounter rarity' : 8

--------------------------------

#2 'item rarity' : 6
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:55 am

Davonta suddenly got up and began walking around but he was still asleep. Davonta wandered off while he was sleep walking whenDavonta woke up he found himself in a different place where Aero was no where to be found. "Aero!!!" Davonta yelled but he only recieved an echo of what he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:50 pm

The Archen noticed a small, gray... Thing lying on the ground. She carefully picked it up, although she didn't think there would be a tag on it saying 'Food' or anything easy like that. She didn't bother going back for the Iron Thorn, she had already found two of them. Chances were that they weren't rare at all, so what was the point of keeping them around?

Just as she was about to go back to where Davonta was sleeping... "CHAR!" The sound made Aero whirl around to see... A flaming-lizard-thing? "What the heck are you?" The Archen asked, although to no surprise she didn't get her answer. Instead, she was hit in the face with an Ember. She quickly pulled herself to her feet and used Rock Tomb to trap the small red lizard for a moment. She took the chance to go over to where Davonta was sleeping with plans of waking the Pikachu. She might need help to take on this thing... whatever it was.

"Hey Davonta! Wake up!" Aero called to the place that Davonta fell asleep in, but when she turned around... she didn't see him anywhere. She did see some footsteps, though. Suddenly, the Archen heard a very angry "CHARMANDER!" And without thinking, she rushed after the footsteps. She hoped to Arceus that the footsteps came from Davonta. She honestly wasn't sure what she would do if she had to face two feral pokemon at once, now that the mad flaming lizard was following her. "Davonta, you there? I could use a hand here!" She called, narrowly jumping out of the way from another Ember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:38 pm

Davonta heard Aero and immedeatly ran to the sound of her
voice as he began to get near he saw a flame comming towards him. Davonta couldn't mistake this pokemon it was a Charmander.But it was so dark Davonta could barely see what was in front of him. Davonta began to use thunderbolt on the Charmander as he did so it illumanated the area Davonta could now see Aero running from and dodging the Charmander. Davonta's thunder bolt misses Aero by an inch before it hit the pursuing Charmander paralyzing it. As quick as the light was made it quicklly disappeared. Davonta bumped into Aero on accident making himfall on the ground.

Last edited by Davonta on Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:56 pm

Just as the Archen could notice the Charmander catching up to her... BAM! A bolt of lightning shot past her by an inch. She looked to see a flash of yellow fur... Wait. "Davonta?" Aero asked, walking up to the Pikachu. "Thank Arceus it's you! Dang it, where'd you go to?" She questioned, although she didn't really care much. "And, um, thanks for taking care of Flame Lizard back there." She added quickly. The Archen continued on, making a motion with her hand for Davonta to follow. She really didn't want to wait any longer to get out of here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:21 pm

"Sorry Aero I think I was sleep walking it happens sometimes." Davonta said while he followed the Archen. Davonta rarely sleep walked but Davonta was still a little relived that Aero didn't get hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:08 pm

Aero had a bit of a confused look on her face, but tried (and failed) to hide it. "Um, alright. I've never seen a pokemon who sleepwalks before, but whatever. It's not a big deal." She said quickly, continuing to walk even further into the cave. She didn't really like the look of that fire-lizard-thing, and wanted to move on before it shook off that shock. Normally she was fine with Fire types, but that thing had a flame on it's tail! She couldn't help but feel a bit unsafe around it. After all, flames were hot, and they burned, and... Well, they just didn't mix with Aero. "C'mon Davonta, let's get out of here." She called as she picked up her pace, seriously hoping not to run into another Flame Lizard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:45 pm

Davonta noticed that Aero was a little nervous about the Charmander but Davonta decides not to mention it. "yeah I guess we should get out of here." Davonta wasn't sure where they were. "So where do we go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:47 pm

"Away from Flame Lizard." Aero called as she picked up her pace once more. It didn't cross her mind that she might be looking really stupid to Davonta, not even knowing what the Flame Lizard was really called. She wouldn't have really cared, though. Why make friends if you had to pretend that you knew everything? If the Archen was going to make friends here, she wasn't about to hide what she knew... So in other words, she wouldn't really have been afraid to admit she had no idea what a Charmander was.

As Aero walked, she noticed another set of two paths. "Hey, look. Another two ways to go." She called to Davonta. She hadn't checked if the Pikachu was following her, but she was fairly sure he was nearby. After calling to Davonta, she happened to also notice a small pile of rocks, and that pile of stones they looked strangly familiar... Wait. "... Davonta? I think we're back to where we took the left turn..." The Archen growled in frustration. "I knew we shoulda gone right!"

Too bad for Aero, something else heard her growl. Why? That just seemed to be her rotten luck.

(The Pokemon will be holding the item.)

This dice is not existing.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:16 am

"Aww man were lost." Davonta looked at the two pathways before he sighed in frustration. "This is why I really hate caves." Davonta said to himself. Davonta heard something in the distances thanks to his acute senes of hearing but he couldn't tell where it was coming from. "Aero somethings coming." Davonta said he looked around for any sign of a pokemon nearby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:56 pm

Aero shrugged. "We're not lost, we just have to keep going right this time. Simple." She responded to Davonta's comment about being lost. The Archen walked towards the right path, although she stopped in her tracks when Davonta said something about someone coming. "What do you think it is?" She asked the Pikachu, although the Archen sounded more curious than worried. She didn't know how dangerous dungeons could be yet, and chances were she wouldn't understand for a while. She also wasn't about to learn anything from the Nosepass that came out of the left path, a Defense Scarf placed on it's nose.

Aero, who had never seen a Nosepass before, stared at the Compass Pokemon for a moment. "Davonta?" The Archen couldn't help but giggle a bit. "What is that... Thing? It's pretty much just a rock with a red nose!" She continued her laughing, but the Nosepass didn't seem happy about that. It promptly used Rock Tomb on the Archen, trapping her under some rocks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:01 am

Davonta silently laughed too but as soon as Aero was encased in stone he quickly got serious. "Dont worry Aero I'll get you out of there." Davonta got ready to tackle Aero out of the rocky tomb the Nosepass but the Nosepass quickly tackled Davonta before he could even do so. Davonta went tumbling into a wall. "Ok you asked for it." Davonta announced. Davonta used thunderbolt on the Nosepass but it didn't seem that the Nosepass took any damage. The Nosepass tried to use Rocktomb on Davonta but he quickly dodge out of the way before he was caught. Davonta was close enough to the trapped Aero that he could tackle the rocks holding Aero. Davonta tackled the rocks moving them out of place for Aero to escape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next