Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A First Guild Mission

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Shield

Shield

Poké : 3885

A First Guild Mission - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: A First Guild Mission   A First Guild Mission - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 6:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Job being taken:
Spoiler:

Finally, Valen had been accepted into the Aileron Guild, and he was now going on his first guild mission. He had to fight a Hawlucha who was looking for challengers in Cattail Marsh. He actually felt pretty confident about his ability to complete this job successfully, despite the fact he currently had no partner. He tended towards optimism in general, and he had managed to remember that his Normal/Flying-type gave him an advantage over the Fighting/Flying-type Hawlucha.

The marsh was a wet, muddy place, making Valen feel incredibly lucky that he could soar over the ground. Just like a Hawlucha can, actually, he thought. However, he could not see a Hawlucha anywhere - and Valen had seen members of that species before in Aileron Village, so he could definitely recognize them. He would just have to continue flying and looking around the marsh.

Or maybe... Should I just shout a challenge of my own or something like that? Valen thought. It could attract feral Pokemon too, but I'm here to be a strong opponent already - I need to take risks. But he wasn't sure how far his voice would carry. Maybe his pecking could be louder - except that just about everything was so soft and wet there wasn't really a good place to peck in this dungeon, at least not one that he could see at the moment. So Valen just kept flying for now.

[Energy: 16 - 15 = 1]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: A First Guild Mission   A First Guild Mission - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 12:25 am

He closed his eyes, expecting to fall unconscious with the next smack to the face...
...then... nothing? What happened? Is... that Valen? "H... Huh?" He gets up, seeing the two complain with each other about the definition of "goodnight" for a good while... Tempo did know what he meant. He was definitely gonna fall asleep. Not for good, but for a good while, anyway...

At least this gave him the opportunity to get up and recover from the attack from earlier, but it was an impressive attack, so far! Valen nearly finished them off! Tempo rushed in with another Tackle, causing the Hawlucha to fall back a bit. It retaliated with another Karate Chop, but it missed once again. "Alright! Valen, let's go! On 3... One... Two..." Tempo charges some dark energy into his paw to prepare one more Assurance... then when the time comes, he threw the punch at the Assurance!
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: A First Guild Mission   A First Guild Mission - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 1:40 am

At Tempo's words, Valen pecked at the Hawlucha... but this time, Tempo's Assurance managed to strike the Hawlucha first, who was knocked back, causing Valen's attack to miss. Well, that's unfortunate, Valen thought, but then the Hawlucha spoke, breathing heavily.

"I - I feel that I can't fight anymore."

"Yes! We won!" Valen cheered.

"Well, yes," the Hawlucha replied, sounding very annoyed now, "but you did distract me earlier with your stupid misinterpretation of my words. I'm pretty sure that even this Oshawott himself knew perfectly well what I actually meant. I hope that you really were just being stupid back then and weren't intentionally trying to gain an unfair advantage."

"I'm really sorry for that." said Valen. He hoped that he hadn't done something very wrong.

"Hmm...Good to hear." the Hawlucha replied. "Well, besides that, I did feel that this was a good fight, and you have defeated me. So on my honor, I will make sure you both get the reward that was promised, once you get back to your guild." These words made Valen feel relieved.

"Thank you." Valen said. "Although, just saying, while Tempo here has been an invaluable help to me, he isn't a member of a guild - yet, at least."

(OOC: Energy: 2, although I don't think I'll use it for the rest of this thread, which is going to end soon. I'll just make a Pickup roll now. Also, the Hawlucha still didn't know that Tempo is not a guildmember yet until Valen told him, as no one ever mentioned otherwise before in the Hawlucha's presence IIRC.)

Pickup roll:
Shield carried out 1 launched of one Cattail Marsh :
A First Guild Mission - Page 4 RmDK5gB
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: A First Guild Mission   A First Guild Mission - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 3:53 pm

The Oshawott pants heavily, holding onto a nearby tree after the attack. Clearly the battle took a lot out of them. "S... Sorry... for... the unfair... advantage... from earlier... I... I'm just glad... we're all OK after this. I need to rest..." The Oshawott said. "And... I'll be fine without it... I think. Besides, like he said, I'm not a guild member, yet... Wait, yet?" He said, realizing what he actually said.

Come to think of it, the guild sounded like a cool thing to do... Being able to go to new places beyond where he was, even if he was already exploring beforehand. But... Valen didn't come with anyone, did he? Is he... alone in his own team? Isn't that kinda... dangerous if they're part of a guild? What if something goes wrong during a mission? Tempo knows what it feels like to be alone and dying, admittedly, but... "...I... You know what? Maybe I should join a guild. Maybe I'll explore farther than a coral forest that traps me and this mucky area that I keep coming back to for some reason..."
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: A First Guild Mission   A First Guild Mission - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 5:08 pm

"Goodbye, Hawlucha." Valen said, and the Hawlucha got up and started walking away. "Don't worry," he said when he saw Valen looking at him, "I should be able to start flying again soon."

"You know what, Tempo... joining a guild might be a good idea for you." Valen said after the Hawlucha had left. "I'm now in the Aileron Guild, so I'm not sure whether you can really join my team. Although I guess there are ways for grounded Pokemon to get up there... You should think about it for some time. So, I guess, goodbye Tempo, for now." Wait, should I have said goodbye right now? Valen thought. Oh well, it's probably too late now to take that back. And I guess it's okay if Tempo thinks about this on his own, I'll accept whatever his decision is. Valen was also still feeling a bit embarassed about his misinterpretation of the Hawlucha's words that it seemed to him that Tempo had brought up again.

And then Valen noticed something in the marshy ground - an Orb. He picked it up with his feet and examined it. It seemed to have been uncovered by the recent fight, and Valen could certainly tell it was a Rocky Orb, which both damaged enemies and slowed them down. It could be useful, so Valen put it in his exploration bag before he flew away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A First Guild Mission   A First Guild Mission - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A First Guild Mission
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4