Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Returning From Long Unexpected Disappearance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darknessdawn

darknessdawn

Poké : 220

Returning From Long Unexpected Disappearance Empty
PostSubject: Returning From Long Unexpected Disappearance   Returning From Long Unexpected Disappearance EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 2:23 am

So, um, yeah, I'm back.
I needed to let you guys know.
Also my only character is up for adoption and that's a problem for me so I got another good reason to let you know I'm back. I'm just not sure how to reintegrate myself.
I don't know what else to say, so I guess I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Returning From Long Unexpected Disappearance   Returning From Long Unexpected Disappearance EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 10:14 pm

Welcome back to the site!

If your character is up for adoption you can reclaim them by filling in an adoption form. You won't have to do a RP sample or anything since it's just a formality and the character was originally yours ^^

I'm not sure when you were last here so be sure to refresh your knowledge of the site rules as well in case anything has changed since then. Let me know if you need anything else though, and if you aren't already aware we have a discord server now! The link is in the notices bar below the site header and quick links if you're interested in joining.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
darknessdawn

darknessdawn

PostSubject: Re: Returning From Long Unexpected Disappearance   Returning From Long Unexpected Disappearance EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 10:58 pm

Thanks for the advice.
Discord? Neat, I'll join after I reclaim my character.
Then after that, I'll... I'll figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Returning From Long Unexpected Disappearance   Returning From Long Unexpected Disappearance EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 10:30 pm

Just a heads up but to fully join the server you'll need to PM your discord ID to myself (or another admin) so we know which user you are on pmd in the server. Alternatively you can post your discord ID in the chatbox on here and I'll clear it when I identify the user but without doing either of the above you'll be limited to the introduction and rules sections of the discord server.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
darknessdawn

darknessdawn

PostSubject: Re: Returning From Long Unexpected Disappearance   Returning From Long Unexpected Disappearance EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 11:20 pm

Now that all that's done I face a familiar dilemma. Reintegrating myself.
I always have trouble getting settled in. And resettling is worse. I feel embarrassed at my disappearance, plus I have to figure out how much, if anything, changed since last time.
I don't see too much that's different so far. What I do need is to figure out exactly how to reintroduce Leif. I'll stop typing here and uh, go do that instead of just complaining about something that's ultimate my own fault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning From Long Unexpected Disappearance   Returning From Long Unexpected Disappearance Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning From Long Unexpected Disappearance
Page 1 of 1