Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Some questions about the Pickup ability

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shield

Shield

Poké : 3885

Some questions about the Pickup ability Empty
PostSubject: Some questions about the Pickup ability   Some questions about the Pickup ability EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 12:29 am

Hi! I know my character hasn't actually been approved yet, but I just thought of a few questions about specific details of how the Pickup ability actually works on this site. I've read the basic information on the Special Abilities thread. Four clarifications I want to know are:

1. Can a Pickup roll be made in the first five posts of a dungeon thread?
2. Can a Pickup roll be made at 0 energy?
3. Does gaining an item from a Pickup roll cost energy like gaining an item normally would?  
4. Does a Pickup roll count against the normal limit of 10 rolls per character per page?
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Some questions about the Pickup ability Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some questions about the Pickup ability   Some questions about the Pickup ability EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 8:32 pm

1. I'm gonna say no to this one just to make it easier for mods to skim for rolling problems.
2. Yep, it doesn't cost anything to get an item from pickup so the pickup roll won't cost any energy even if it is an item.
3. Ah I answered this above xD Nope it won't cost energy.
4. No it's a separate roll from he 10 rolls you would normally get, the same as rolling a Trawl Orb would be counted separately. As such we ask that you make it clear which rolls are which by labelling them appropriately.

Hope this answers your questions!! And apologies if it takes me a bit to get around to your character, I'm somewhat busy this week but I'm aiming to take a look this weekend if no one else gets to it first. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

Some questions about the Pickup ability
Page 1 of 1