Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

2018 Moderator Applications are now open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Expectations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
southpawXlegacy

southpawXlegacy

Poké : 380

Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Expectations   Expectations EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 10:58 am

Apparently there is a mystery dungeon just south of Grassveil that is perfect for younglings and other rookie-level adventurers. It has been frequented by many due to its relative proximity to Grassveil and lack of particularly powerful residents. When he heard of it, Saturn was more than eager to scout it out. Who knows who else he would run into considering how popular a destination it was for individuals of his skill level.

Before he knew it, Saturn was hightailing it down the south road out of Grassveil, ready to see what would be awaiting him at such a place.

He was mildly dissapointed with what he saw when he got there. Instead of what he imagined, (which was a colorful forest with friendly adventurers like himself wandering about), he got a rather plain-looking wood with as much thicket as there was trees. Perhaps the scenery changes as one goes further in?, Saturn thought. As he entered the mystery dungeon, his surroundings quickly took on a slightly more sinister vibe as the presence of trees meant there was a bit less light to see by, aside from the occasional break in the canopy every few dozen feet. These gaps in the treetops let in rather mesmerizing shafts of light that made for an odd contrast to the darker areas where the canopy was thicker. All in all, it kept Saturn's eyes from ever truly adjusting to one side or the other in terms of brightness. The entire situation was already starting to give him a headache, but Saturn wouldn't let that deter him. "Considering it's name, I bet this is a great place to find berries.", Saturn pondered aloud. Hopefully, pecha berries aren't the only things that grow here.

[Energy: 19-5=14]

DJOshawott

DJOshawott

Poké : 2400

Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expectations   Expectations EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 2:48 pm

A small sea otter Pokemon was walking along the pathway to this forest. It's pretty strange that he was here, being so far from the ocean home he was used to. He needed the change in the scenery, admittedly, plus a break from... well, the whole "drowning" thing his previous adventures seemingly ended him up at...

Pecha Forest, admittedly, seems a bit too... easy, especially for all he has been through. Like the adventures in the swamp and in the ocean, which even he wonders how he managed to stay alive... But that's beside the point. This is meant to be relaxing. He needed a break from all the near-death experiences that plagued his adventures. Plus, it is a good place to get some helpful items that is super rare in many of the other dungeons. He was alone, though, which is very... dangerous, even in something like a seemingly casual stroll through the forest. Along the way, he managed to see... a Cubone? Strange... He thought it would be a familiar Sandshrew he was friends with... especially in this dungeon. At least, he remembers that they met here...

[Energy: 21 - 5 = 16]

@Lord E V wrote:
No, there's nothing glorified about an otter that can't swim

Character Records
Back to top Go down
southpawXlegacy

southpawXlegacy

Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expectations   Expectations EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 3:42 pm

As Saturn wandered deeper in, he realized his headache wasn't getting any better. Perhaps he was allergic to something in the air? Either way, he decided a short rest was in order. He promptly found a tree to lean against and plopped down, eager to rest his head against it. As he rested his head, waiting for the migraine to subside, he looked back the way he came. Where the trees ended and the grassy plains began, he could just barely make out the dirt trail he followed to get here. It was comforting to realize that the exit was not too far off, if he got overwhelmed. What really piqued his interest, however, was the small, pudgy, blue and white creature walking along the dirt path, presumably an adventurer like him.

As the stranger drew closer, Saturn was able to make out more details. Whoever they were, they seemed to have some kind of seashell attached to their torso. How odd. Of course, Saturn had no room to judge, he was wearing bones after all. He had been tempted to leave them behind on multiple occasions, but just couldn't bring himself to do so. The skull helmet had already saved his life once, and the femur club will definitely come in handy later on, as both a tool and a weapon. They're simply too useful to leave behind.

It was at this point Saturn realized his headache was finally fading away, and decided to get up. He hoped the blue, seashell-wielding creature coming his way was friendly.

DJOshawott

DJOshawott

Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expectations   Expectations EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 4:35 pm

As he approached, he noticed the Pokemon was in pain. Did something hurt it? Tempo clearly worried for him, after all, running towards the Ground Type to make sure nothing went wrong. It did seem to clear up as they continued, but would it appear again? There had to be something that caused it, and it might have to do with the forest...

When Tempo approached the Ground Type, he tried to do so cautiously enough, making sure he didn't come off as a hostile Pokemon, especially due to the type advantage. "Um... Hey, are you OK, mister?" The otter would softly speak, referring to the headache that was already starting to pass. "Just... Don't worry, I won't hurt you, um..." He digs around his bag for anything that would help...

@Lord E V wrote:

Character Records
Back to top Go down
southpawXlegacy

southpawXlegacy

Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expectations   Expectations EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 9:31 pm

"Yes, i'm fine, really." Despite Saturn's reassurance, the sea otter in front of him started rifling through his satchel for a remedy. The gesture was genuine, but unnecessary.

"Yeeeah... I don't think that will be necessary. It's just allergies, really.", Saturn said. He was grateful, regardless. It's not every day that one comes across someone so eager to help. In Saturn's opinion, generosity is always a good trait for someone to have. After all, good deeds usually come back around.

"Say, do you want to explore this place together? I bet we could cover a lot more ground that way.", Saturn said. "We can watch eachother's backs and make sure enemies don't ge the drop on us, y'know?" This pokemon seemed pretty friendly, and probably had the same idea in mind, but Saturn decided to 'break the ice' so to speak. He needs to be more outgoing if he ever wants to be part of an exploration team, after all.

DJOshawott

DJOshawott

Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expectations   Expectations EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 2:46 am

“Hm? Oh, alright.” He stops rifling through the bag, seeming relieved it’s nothing too serious, though he did make sure he was stocked enough for the danger that might happen. After all, even something simple, which he tries to do, it usually ends in disaster.

His ears perked up a bit in response to the Cubone’s offer. “Really? Sure, then. I was gonna ask the same thing, if you were friendly.” The otter said with a smile, trying to show he’s friendly, too. “Although, we’ll need to introduce ourselves. My name’s Tempo. Nice to meet you, mister...” He asked the ground type.

@Lord E V wrote:

Character Records
Back to top Go down
southpawXlegacy

southpawXlegacy

Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expectations   Expectations EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 6:32 pm

"Saturn's my name.", Saturn stated eagerly, thumb pointed towards his chest. "I may be new to the adventuring business, but hopefully that won't be much of an issue." Saturn then realized that something felt... off, like he was forgetting something. After a moment of patting himself down, he realized both of his hands were empty. "Oh dear, my club! I misplaced my club! Oh shoot were is it?!" Saturn exasperatedly scanned the area around him for his lost tool, only to find it was literally leaning against a tree about ten feet away. He quickly snatched it up, relieved to have it in his grasp again. "Sorry about that, this bone is basically my only possession.", Saturn said apologetically to the Oshawott next to him. "While it doesn't have any intrinsic value to speak of it..., Saturn trailed off searching for the right words. "It makes me feel safe.", Saturn nodded, satisfied with his wording.

Man, i'm such a goof.
southpawXlegacy carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest (Image not informed.) :
Expectations 2lp7A5b , Expectations WsLqn6g

DJOshawott

DJOshawott

Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expectations   Expectations EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 5:29 am

The sea otter Pokemon didn’t seem to really mind that the Cubone was new to the exploration business. After all, he was new, himself, exploring more than just the deceptively beautiful coral forests that lined his home. ”Well, you’re not alone on that front. I’m new to this business, as well. My name’s Tempo. Nice to meet you, Saturn!” He cheerfully replies before he suddenly sees him run away... Did he scare the Cubone off? ”Hey, wa-“ He cut himself off as he saw what the Cubone was actually doing. He was grabbing his weapon/keepsake that he left behind, saying it helps protect him. ”Well, yeah, I can understand... My scalchop is also similar. When I lose it, it’s usually whenever something happens that I need it to get out of, and since it’s usually deep in the water, back at ocean...” He seems to shiver in fear.

@Lord E V wrote:

Character Records
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expectations   Expectations Empty

Back to top Go down

Expectations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: