Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

2018 Moderator Applications are now open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Looking for people to rp with

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HulkingElf

HulkingElf

Poké : 380

Looking for people to rp with Empty
PostSubject: Looking for people to rp with   Looking for people to rp with EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 12:58 am

Its been quite awhile since i played (4 years oof) but im looking to get back into it my poor little poliwag got stuck in limbo cause i left my post open for someone to reply to it but they never did so oof. But im here to find ppl to throw me through the ropes at this time i might as well start over so im looking to either join in on someones adventure or just start fresh with someone or two or three.

ShileeMimikyu

ShileeMimikyu

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Looking for people to rp with   Looking for people to rp with EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 10:03 pm

Hi! Maybe I could rp with you?
Back to top Go down
PowarTheTorterra

PowarTheTorterra

Poké : 180
Location : Hidden in a dark room in the center of a maze in Anarak's mind

PostSubject: Re: Looking for people to rp with   Looking for people to rp with EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 3:09 am

Oh, yeah. Forgot this existed. I have 4 slots as of yet, and I could engage in a second RP. That is, if either of you still have slots left. (Elf knows what's up in this regard, but for Shilee, you get 5 slots for your approved character) PM me on-site or respond here if interested.

Powar's spoken color code is #66ff66.
Back to top Go down
HulkingElf

HulkingElf

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Looking for people to rp with   Looking for people to rp with EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 1:33 am

I have no problem starting a second rp session however im right smack dab in between changing jobs so this month might not be good for me. we can start next month if you guys are okay with that.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for people to rp with   Looking for people to rp with Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for people to rp with
Page 1 of 1