Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

RP Inactivity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

RP Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: RP Inactivity   RP Inactivity EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 5:06 pm

First, I must apologize for not posting sooner. Due to changes in my availability, I have not been able to post at all in any of my active roleplays here on the site. I do not see this changing anywhere in the near future. I have multiple jobs including one full time job as well as college. Until further notice, I will have to place a hold on all active rp's involving my characters. I will continue to follow through on administrative duties when available. If you need a fast response time for appropriate matters, you may contact me through the site's discord server.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone has a life to attend to away from the internet. This includes the staff of the site. We are not paid to manage the site, nor do we ask to be. We are all volunteers on the site.

If you currently have any rp's with me, feel free to submit a request to lock them if I have not already locked the thread myself (threads that are already considered inactive).
Back to top Go down

RP Inactivity
Page 1 of 1