Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pals and Pancakes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mada

Mada

Poké : 7434

Pals and Pancakes Empty
PostSubject: Pals and Pancakes   Pals and Pancakes EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 7:08 pm

"So... Where is this stall you were talking about, Alki?" The Skitty stumbled through the crowd, nervous to bump into anyone, or brush against anyone... She sighed as she padded along, doing her best to follow her smaller sister. Going through Town Square was always nerve-wracking, with so many people. She always tried to take a detour through it, except this time, the place Alki wanted to go to was in the Town Square. So what option did that leave Darcy? She was just happy that her sister wanted to spend time with her. Maybe this meant she felt better?

"A-Ah, it's... somewhere." She said, her voice barely audible over the din of the various conversations. Darcy looked around, quite lost. She barely ever went here, and she couldn't remember a pancake stand of any kind... was it new? Or had she just never noticed it? "Oh!" She said, before bounding off in some undetermined direction.

"Hey!" Darcy cried out, before running off towards her sister. She wished she didn't run off so much on her own... What if she got lost? Thankfully, she found the jigglypuff some distance away, already at a seat. A Vulpix was seating beside her. "Is this it?"

"Yep!" Alki said, before turning to the Vulpix beside her. "H-Hi, Synd'r! Is M-Mille here?" She seemed quite excited to be here, and after so much, Darcy was simply relieved that the Jigglypuff seemed to be enjoying herself.

"Synd'r?" The Skitty asked, sitting to the left of the Jigglypuff. She'd mentioned a Vulpix a couple of times to her. She supposed this must be her! "So... You're Alki's friend, huh? She's mentioned you a couple times. It's nice to meet you!" The Skitty said, smiling widely as she faced the Vulpix. She seemed quite nice, and Synd'r was a rather pretty (And fitting) name. She seemed to be wearing a few grey-ish feathers on one ear, and a red feather on the other. "I like your feathers, by the way!" She said, politely gesturing with her paw towards the Vulpix's head. They really were pretty! Come to think of it, didn't Alki have one like it as well? Perhaps it had been a gift!

My Character Records! ^_^

I am a slow learner, a stressed out high schooler, and a very impulsive person. Please have a bit of patience with me.

"Seeing is believing, and all I'm saying is, I've never seen George Washington." -A classmate
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin
Solilo

Poké : 16200

Pals and Pancakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pals and Pancakes   Pals and Pancakes EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 3:34 am

Synd’r padded gently through Grassveil Town Square, vaguely acknowledging the crowds of Pokemon going about their day. It was busy, but that was to be expected around midday in such a bustling location as Grassveil Town with all it’s vendors and shops. Anyone looking on might mistake Synd’r for being at ease within the crowds, but the Vulpix couldn’t exactly say that was true when a crowd was such an easy to hide in for both ally and enemy. That said, she wasn’t up to anything suspicious that an enemy might disturb her for; not this time anyway. In fact her destination was as mundane as anyone else’s in the square.

Well, perhaps it wasn’t fair to call Mille’s pancake stall mundane when to Synd’r it felt like anything but.

--

Mille was behind her stall, speedily cooking perfect pancakes to order for each customer as they came up to her stall. There was a small queue at that precise moment, her customers aiming to get some food for the midday lunch period. It was always busier around this time of day but Mille wasn’t the type to complain about extra customers. The more pokemon who visited her stall, the more customers were able to try her food! And the more customers she served, the closer she was to her dream of opening a café of her own!

Mille hummed as she plated up the latest order, her cheerful tune halting briefly as she caught sight of a certain regular customer wandering over to her stall. Giving the vulpix a quick wave, she watched as Synd’r returned a small smile and a nod before settling into a seat nearby to wait out the crowd.

Synd’r always seemed to have time to spare. At least in Mille’s experience, the vulpix had never been in a hurry and always moved with a certain grace. Even the lunch time bustle of Grassveil Town Square wasn’t enough to shake that almost refined air she seemed to give off.

Shaking her head with a fond smile, the fennekin turned her attention back to her customers, speaking brightly.

“What would you like?”
--

As Synd’r waited patiently on the tree stump style seat for the lunch rush to end, her thoughts wandering. A short period of time later, she was eased from her mind by a familiar voice. Synd’r turned to Alki with a small smile and a nod as the Jigglypuff sat down next to her. She hadn’t expected her presence, but it was not unwelcome.

“She was just dealing with the lunch rush,” Synd’r answered Alki concisely, motioning to the stall front with a gentle nod of her head, noting that only two more customers waited in line

As the unfamiliar Skitty repeated her name, Synd’r tilted her head in curiosity. Alki spoke of her to this pokemon? That must mean that she trusted the skitty. Or at least, felt no qualms sharing personal stories with them. Perhaps this was the Darcy that Alki sometimes spoke of?

Synd’r couldn’t help the small smile that graced her features at the compliment that the stranger gave her. She wasn’t exactly one to preen every time someone flattered her, but the feathers she wore were a special case. After all, they were her mementos of her old family, and proof that she belonged with her new one.

“Thank you,” she replied politely, “You must be Darcy? I am pleased to make your acquaintance as well.”

Back to top Go down
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Mada

Mada

Poké : 7434

Pals and Pancakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pals and Pancakes   Pals and Pancakes EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 5:29 pm

Alki sat between the two older Pokemon, smiling like a dope. She waved her feet back and forth between her, as she stole not-so-subtle glances towards her two friends. She'd been waiting for them to meet forever! She'd spoken so much about them, and now that they had both finally encountered each other, the jigglypuff couldn't wait for them to start talking! She nodded absently at the Vulpix's answer, and muttered a quiet Thank you, , before her own thoughts began to consume her once more.

She really hoped that they would hit it off... They were both such nice mons! Of course, their chosen professions were... well, not very compatible, to say the least. Alki's ears flattened slightly at the thought, doubt beginning to creep in about how good this would end up going. The girl twitched uncomfortably in her seat, but the Vulpix seemed to be in a rather good mood.

I am pleased to make your acquaintance, She said, and Alki's ears perked up once again, and a small, hopeful smile returned to her face. They seemed to be getting on rather amicable terms. The girl stood up and glanced towards the pancake stall. She was kinda hungry, and maybe they'd interact better if she wasn't there...

Besides, she could get food for all three of them!

""H-Hey you two... I-I'm-a be right back! Alki said, her voice sounding far more cheery than it usually did. She eyed the queue uncomfortably, noting that there was still a small line. But there were more people coming! At least, it seemed that way, and if they were, then she'd have to wait more...

"Alright," Darcy responded, smiling warmly at her little sister. "Do you have-" She began to ask, but before she could finish her question, the jigglypuff had teleported in line, much to the annoyance of two other customers in the queue. Not that the jigglypuff noticed.

Darcy sighed, although she kept her smile, her ears flattening as subtle blush marks began to appear on her cheeks. Her tail began to flicker about lazily, and she placed one paw above the other. So Alki had spoken about her to this Synd'r? Not that she minded! She wondered what Alki had said about her...

"Ah, she really needs to be a bit more patient," Darcy said, laughing softly. "Anyways, I'm curious! How did you meet Alki?" The Skitty asked, cocking her head slightly. It was only fair she share a bit about their relationship as well. "She's my sister, you know. I don't know if she's told you. I guess she's adopted, in a sense, but before she met me... well, she said she didn't really have any family. We're teammates, too! At the guild. She's..." Darcy glanced at the jigglypuff in question, smiling warmly at the sight of her. She seemed happy for once too, still smiling, and taking glances every now and then at her two friends. Darcy was happy they'd come here. "She's a really sweet kid." She finally said, feeling embarrassed to have talked so much, all of a sudden like that. She lay down, resting her head on her forelegs. "Sorry to rant, by the way. I'm just... Well... I worry about her, sometimes." The Skitty said, after another pause. Her tail flickered, and she felt a warmth in her cheeks at having talked for so long. But... she hadn't said everything she wanted to say yet! "Thank you for being her friend, by the way." She said, in a quieter voice. "She's been going through a rough time, I think, and... well, the way she speaks about you, I think she's really fond of you, y'know. I appreciate you looking out for her, too...

My Character Records! ^_^

I am a slow learner, a stressed out high schooler, and a very impulsive person. Please have a bit of patience with me.

"Seeing is believing, and all I'm saying is, I've never seen George Washington." -A classmate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pals and Pancakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pals and Pancakes   Pals and Pancakes Empty

Back to top Go down

Pals and Pancakes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: