Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

2018 Moderator Applications are now open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Crunchy Leaves

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1395

Crunchy Leaves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Crunchy Leaves   Crunchy Leaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 6:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kestro looked back and forth as he approached yet another forest. It wasn't Shadowhue, no it was much too bright for that. It wasn't Pecha, this forest looked like it never got the memo about seasons and simply stuck with the colorful Autumn. The Cranidos silently looked over the trees, thinking on his situation.

Kestro was lost. He knew where he must be; Pokemon in Grassveil had spoken about Fallen Leaf Copse before. Rumors aboud about special treasures having been found here. He pondered. He could try to explore the foreign forest. A quick escape was always available for him through using an Escape Orb. Or he could simply turn back now. If what he'd heard was right, Grassveil should be eastward of here.

It was a difficult decision. Kestro hated to admit it, but he knew he was still comparatively weak and inexperienced to most Pokemon he had met. How many times now has he been nearly knocked out or cocky before a companion had to reign him back or rescue him? He'd have to be more cautious, which was difficult for such a proud and head strong Pokemon. So he stood there, watching the leaves fall.

Code:
Kestro's Speech: [color=#DEB887]""[/color]

Last edited by Dracorexion on Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Crunchy Leaves   Crunchy Leaves - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 11:56 pm

Kestro frowned a bit at being ignored by the fairy type. She was clearly more focused on her successful prank on the Mothim. It seemed the calmness that just himself and the Mothim had was gone for now, if not for the rest of the day. As Russell began to berate Alki, Kestro simply laid there. He had little to add to Russell's words, and while the Mothim might have felt he was too harsh, Kestro disagreed. A dungeon was dangerous, and playing pranks can easily get someone in trouble. So again Kestro's mind shifted to the question of where Alki's sister was. He'd assume she'd stick to Alki like glue, and probably discourage her from doing such a dangerous stunt.

Then a rush of white just within his peripheral vision drew Kestro's attention. An Absol was makong its way across the lake. This time Kestro stood up. He didn't feel like getting spoomed as Russell did, and was glad he caught sight of the larger Pokemon before it turned to approach them directly. Upon arrival, though, the Absol addressed Russell directly, amd Kestro soon began to relax again. If this Pokemon knew Russell, surely it'd be as peaceful as the bug type.

Code:
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

Poké : 5805

PostSubject: Re: Crunchy Leaves   Crunchy Leaves - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 6:48 am

Alki's ears curved downwards gently as the Mothim began to speak to her, and in a rather serious and frustrated tone. The thrill of her success wearing off by now. She could see how flushed and embarrassed she'd made him. Her mouth curved downwards as she looked around at her surroundings. She'd met this Cranidos before. Kestro, was it? She managed a small smile directed towards him that quickly turned back into her default, unhappy facial expression. An Absol approached the group, and said something she didn't quite catch to the Absol. This only made the balloon Pokemon shrink back more, as if attempting to escape his reprimands.

Still, she hadn't completely given up on her excitement, and in a small voice, even attempted to justify it. "I mean, it's not like anyone got hurt... She said softly, visibly regretful. She meant to add more to her justification, but anything else that might have come out died on her lips.

My Character Records! ^_^

I am a slow learner, a stressed out high schooler, and a very impulsive person. Please have a bit of patience with me.

"Seeing is believing, and all I'm saying is, I've never seen George Washington." -A classmate
Back to top Go down
blade12

blade12

Poké : 640

PostSubject: Re: Crunchy Leaves   Crunchy Leaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 2:25 pm

Seating himself down next to his boss, Deimos quietly nodded in agreement with Russel's little outburst. It was indeed true that not all natives were as peaceful in nature as the Mothim and as of such it wasn't illogical that a grumpy native or one with strong territorial instincts could have lashed out in response. Even though civil individuals lived within the Copse, it was undeniable in every sense that the quartet were still within a mystery dungeon.

Upon seeing how the prankster recoiled back however, he gave a soft nod. Pranks and the like can be good to help cheer people up, undoubtedly so. Nevertheless a Dungeon was quite clearly least suited to such activity, due to the potential of aggressive natives retaliating. Even if no one got hurt, making so much noise could lead curious and territorial natives to the group. Just because ones actions didn't hurt someone directly doesn't render the possibility impossible.

"It's indeed true that no one directly got harmed. Russel's heart doesn't seem weak enough for a little prank to affect it too negatively." Deimos spoke up with a small nod, before rising from his seated position, pulling along his sack as he moved forwards. He wanted to get a better look at the prankster. "However, please remember that this is indeed a dungeon. Just because an act doesn't cause direct harm doesn't mean that it can't move events in a direction that could indeed cause harm. For example, i only arrived after your prank. Imagine if i was a territorial native that had been alerted by your prank and proceeded to attack. I'm not saying you can't prank people, but please restrain yourself in dungeons."

Head Admin
Solilo

Poké : 15580

PostSubject: Re: Crunchy Leaves   Crunchy Leaves - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2019 3:52 pm

Russell nodded in agreement with the Absol's words. He couldn't have put it better himself. The Jigglypuff had scared him, yes, but he hadn't even been the only Pokemon around at the time. It seemed the youngster hadn't even considered the idea that it could end up her versus two strangers if her prank didn't pan out.

The Mothim kept that part of his thoughts to himself though, figuring that the poor Jigglypuff had heard enough lecturing from strangers as he could clearly see regret written across her face.
"Well, as long as you've learned your lesson to keep the pranks in Grassveil Town, then I suppose it's fine." he resolved. The quiet peace had been shattered by the other's actions, but there was no need to make her feel unwelcome now that it was established no one was going to hurt anyone else.

"What brings you to Fallen Leaf Copse?" he asked lightly, figuring that a prank in itself couldn't have been the entire reason.
Back to top Go down
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Crunchy Leaves   Crunchy Leaves - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 5:21 am

Kestro himself laid back down, arms tucked underneath him as he began to relax once more. Now that the lecturing was over, the peace from before seemed to start returning. He gave the Absol a light nod in hello and acknowledgement. Russel and he could continue their conversation later, seeing as how they no longer had the luxury of being the only two having one.

Still, he himself couldn't help but wonder about Alki's presence in the copse. Back when he first met her, she tended to stick close to Darcy, her Skitty sister. His mind wandered a bit, were they actually sisters or was it just how they viewed each other? He couldn't remember if it ever came up. Darcy did most of the talking for them, so he didn't quite get Alki's view on the whole matter. Maybe this is just how Alki acted when not around Darcy? Kestro's mind continued to wander on the topic, with the rock type losing focus on the conversation in front of him as well as his surroundings.

Code:
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

Poké : 5805

PostSubject: Re: Crunchy Leaves   Crunchy Leaves - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 12:26 am

Alki sat silently amidst her thoughts as she got lectured by the Absol and by the Mothim. Her mouth curled into a frown as her eyes focused on the blades of grass between them. She just thought it'd be fun! Didn't people like that? Apparently not... The forest around her was bright and colorful, and while she had entered it with a similar mood, it didn't seem as though it would persist long going forward. For a few seconds after the duo had ceased speaking, Alki remained silent, listening to the wind move between the leaves of the trees. It sounded nice.

Everything they said made sense... It was dangerous to do what she'd just done. And she could've been hurt... She probably deserved that, considering how dumb it had been... Alki's ears curved downwards as she fell backwards onto her back. The frown on her face deepened, and her eyes began to shimmer with wetness before a rapid series of blinking washed them away. Still, she gave no indication of having understood their lecture, instead opting to respond to the Mothim's later question in a mildly shaky voice. "I-It's pretty..."

My Character Records! ^_^

I am a slow learner, a stressed out high schooler, and a very impulsive person. Please have a bit of patience with me.

"Seeing is believing, and all I'm saying is, I've never seen George Washington." -A classmate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crunchy Leaves   Crunchy Leaves - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crunchy Leaves
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: The West :: Fallen Leaf Copse-
Jump to: