Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Moderator Applications are now open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Scypho's Funky Factory

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scypho

Scypho

Poké : 1975

Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 8:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Scypho's Funky Factory

Heya, and welcome! I want to do commissions for some sweet cash money on other sites in the future, but I'm seriously not used to taking them. And since I like drawing pokémon and like the characters on this site, I thought that starting out with commissions here for practice could be a cool idea. For poké this time around, though. No real cash until I move over somewhere else, don't worry!

But 'ey, I can't just ask everyone to pay me to draw them things without first showing them what I can do. So have some of my recent work! (These aren't all, there will be more examples further down for the sake of illustrating order options)

Examples + some finished orders:

What I will be offering at the moment is more like the last three picture than the first. Simple drawings of your characters, without a background. Why? Because I'm a busy person who's testing what I have and don't have time to make for people while also saving time for my life. If this goes well, I might expand the options more.

I do have some rules, too:

1. Be patient. I will try to not keep you waiting for too long, but art does take time. And sometimes, it takes longer than usual. I may even be hindered by school tasks on the way. If you bother me to finish it faster, or beg or guilt trip me about stuff, I will simply not do your order, and treat it as canceled (see rule 7). You will only get one warning.

2. Payment happens before the art is handed over. You do not have to pay straight away after ordering. It's completely fine to do it after I've said the piece is done, in case something gets in the way of me finishing it (don't worry, though. If you've already paid and I can't finish the piece for some reason, you will be refunded). But until you've paid, you won't be given the drawing, even if it is done. All I will post is a low-quality preview to prove that I have finished your order. This rule exists to prevent theft.

3. Do not remove the watermark. It's there to show who made the piece, and to help interested people find the creator in the future, should it just end up on some random site for some reason. (*side-eyes Pinterest*) It's fine if you don't like my weird little jellyfish watermark, though. I can sign it as simply "Scypho" or Scyphozoan" instead. But there must be a signature/watermark present.

4. I can decline an order. If I don't want to draw it, can't draw it or for some other reason should feel like declining an order, I can do so, even without an explanation as to why.

5. Gore and NSFW. Don't worry about gorey commissions. I actually like drawing the stuff. But it will be hidden with a spoiler in this thread (or be exclusively sent through PM/other means of contact if the admins have any issues with this), so people who don't want to see that kind of stuff won't have to. Things that are NSFW for other reasons won't be drawn.

6. Refunds. Once I've finished a piece for you and you've paid and received your art, there are no refunds. If I for some reason can't finish your order, though, you will be refunded if you've already paid. This is only the case if it's because of something on my side or my fault  that the commission is not finished. If it's because you do not want it anymore, heed the next rule.

7. Undoing orders before they're finished. If you change your mind about the order and want to cancel it, and I've started working on it, I am still to be paid 33% of the price, rounded down. This is to pay for the time I dedicated to the piece. Please be sure that you actually want a drawing before ordering.

8. Usage. You may use the drawing wherever you want, as long as I am credited and it's not used commercially.

9. Edits are allowed. I am fine with the drawing being edited by others after I've finished it (as long as the watermark/signature remains there), but you will have to handle getting the one who's going to edit it to do it on your own (if you're not going to do it yourself). That ain't my job. Unless you want me to do later revisions on it myself, though, which I do offer for a small fee.

By placing an order, you agree to these rules.

But let's cut to the chase: exactly what options am I offering for orders? And what are the prices? Here, look!

Full body shot: Like the three last image in my examples. Your whole character, with all their grace. For pokémon that have little more than a head for a body, a full body shot might cost the same as a head shot. I will let you know if your character is eligible for this when you've posted an order/if you ask me.

Head shot: Just the head and their dear face (and maybe their neck or shoulders. I'm not too particular about it: you get to choose. It doesn't affect the amount of work very much) Nice for avatars. I can do regular head shots, but I've also made a base for something I can use as a secondary option for them:

Wanted posters!:

I will make wanted posters for any character, not just outlaws. So if you for some reason would like your innocent hero to be on one of these, I'm not going to protest.

You can also choose whether you want your drawing to be shaded or not (and choose between two shading styles if it is), and have a coloured outline (like the one in the second and third example picture at the top of the page) with a colour and shape of your choice (sharp edges, rounded edges, shaped like a heart around the character, or a star etc. Just describe what you want!) and simple extra effects (like having bubbles around them, or glowing particles. Just ask if there's something specific you want, and I'll tell you if I can do it).

Comparison between shading styles on a full body shot:

Prices:

Head shot/Wanted poster
: 200 poké

Full body: 400 poké

Edits (to an already existing drawing I've made for you): 50-100, usually. Depends on how much editing you want.

Extras:

Shading: 100 poké

Outline: Free

Effects (like bubbles, particles, fog, using a move, etc.): Depends on the effect (Usually below 100)

I also accept items and other services as payment, but we will have to agree on that beforehand.

While making your piece, I can contact you through PMs/Discord to show you pictures of the piece's progress, so that we're always on the same page about the drawing. If you notice anything you'd like to be different about it during this process, please let me know. The earlier the fault is pointed out, the better, as it's easier to fix things early on. This way, I can make the result more accurate to your visions. Tell me in the order if you want me to do this. There is no extra cost involved.

Pieces will be drawn at around 500x500 pixels (a size which looks good on this site in my opinion) unless you specify that you want something else. 500x500 might be a bit big for an avatar (not too experienced with avatar sizes on this site, rip), so asking for a different size could be a good idea if you're commissioning for one. The wanted poster base is 600x600 pixels, and cannot be changed without it affecting the quality of the image. The drawing will also have transparency so that you can place it anywhere seamlessly. If you want there be to be a coloured background (just a colour. Like having a pure green background), let me know. This does not cost any extra.

This shop will close and open depending on how much spare time I have during certain periods of time. If it closes while your order is on the waiting list, I am still going to finish your order, but the shop will not be taking new orders until it is open again. At the moment, I only take 3 orders at a time.

Order list:
1. - Solilo - Shion
2. - Open
3. - Open

Order sheet:

Username:
Character (name and species):
Description of character's appearance (including accessories, scars, etc.) References are accepted, too:
Type of order (Head shot, wanted poster or full body?):
Extras (shading + shading type, effects, outline):
Pose and expres​sion(if you have anything specific in mind):
Any text?:
Estimated price to pay:
Would you like updates on the progress?
Other:

Code reminder:

Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 2 Spr_5b_273
Records | Art shop

Last edited by Scypho on Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:08 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Scypho

Scypho

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 11:52 pm

The order's been accepted! Will be starting after getting some sleep like a healthy person soon :D

Code reminder:

Records | Art shop
Back to top Go down
Scypho

Scypho

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 9:06 pm

Your order's finished! It's been paid, so here's the drawing. Thank you for ordering, Mada c:

Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 2 Darcy10

Code reminder:

Records | Art shop
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin
Solilo

Poké : 15780

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 8:31 pm

Username: Solilo
Character: Shion the Murkrow
Description of character's appearance: Shion is pretty much a normal murkrow but she has a necklace with a pendant shaped like a four leaf clover. I'm not fully sure on how I imagine the necklace yet other than the clover is made with some sort of green gemstone so i'll leave that to what you think is best if that's okay ^^
Type of order:  Full body
Extras: Shading, but im not sure which type would be best for a birb so whichever you think is best. Mixed maybe? (Oof im sorry this isn't helpful oTL)
Pose and expression: Perhaps something that conveys nervousness or shyness? She is a pokemon that isolates herself from others because she believes her presence is a danger to them, but she is really lonely as a result. She wants a friend more than anything, but past experiences and her own thought processes convince her that it's better for everyone else if she keeps away from them. So whenever she's actually around others she usually can't help but think of everything that could go wrong.
Any text?: No thanks
Estimated price to pay: 500 I think
Would you like updates on the progress?: Yes please if you are able ^^
Other: Nothing I can think of, but if you need to know anything else about Shion lemme know cause I know she doesn't have a bio or anything posted yet |D

Back to top Go down
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Scypho

Scypho

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 10:21 am

The order's accepted! c:

Code reminder:

Records | Art shop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scypho's Funky Factory
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum