Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

2018 Moderator Applications are now open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Share | 

...help?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravio

Poké : 2820
Location : That place situated... uh, relatively somewhere. I suppose.

PostSubject: ...help?   Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:04 am

At first I was going to ask where I'd find the 'Activity Check Topic' thing, specifically, as I don't really get where it is, but then I realized that posting here, with my current status... makes that question seem a bit pointless. (still curious though, I simply could not find the topic itself if there even is a thing, no offense. :p )

Then I noticed my character is just gone, but it's probably somewhere I can't see, or I've just not looked deep enough, or in a place I haven't went to. Most likely either truely deleted or Arcives and I've miraculously was blind to it (Which actually happens alot)((This bit I'm not so curious about. Due to the 'Activity Check Topic' thing, I'm unsure if I can just... post without reapproval.))

THEN I wondered something about my own character records that the rules didn't say I couldn't do. Mostly just organizing it using multiple posts, despite only having one character at the moment... I mean, aslong as I present the required information in those posts and keep it updated, (which I'd need to have a relook-see anyway for the new leveling system thing for individual posts) the records thread is mine to do with, right? I have a semi-good reason for doing this 'multiple post' plan. My device SUCKS in that it has a text limit, and it is NOT a computer or phone. XP
(And I'd rather not wait until every Tuesday to give it a real update. by real, I mean keeping it 1 post.)

Ravio's the name! Giving someone a headache is my game!
What can I do for--- wait that doesn't sound right...
Back to top Go down
TempGuardian

Poké : 400
Location : What IS location? What is the solid ground of which we stand without the soul that lives within it? How can you really call a location your home when you are missing the one thing that makes a location that which it is?

PostSubject: Re: ...help?   Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:52 pm

Hey there, Ravio. I’ve heard a lot of thing about you~ ;3 I don’t really know where this Activity Check thing is, but it could be because I’m young, new, and stupid...anyways, Pleasure to meet you!

The character, yeah...I will admit, don’t get angry, I thought about adopting Yooka for myself...originally, she was up for adoption, than archived, than...still archived. Don’t worry, she’s not deleted!

I can’t really provide feedback on the whole multiple posts thing, I use spoilers, if that helps...it organizes things~

~TempGuardian, your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man TempGuardian!

Not even the most devastating truth can be told; it must be evoked. ~ Joyce Carol Oates.
Back to top Go down
Ravio

PostSubject: Re: ...help?   Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:09 pm

Oh hai! Nice to see you too, despite this not actually being an introductory thread. lol. (Also, another one who thinks they're of the low INT but high WIS types... I can tell you, your not as low and high as I. Ha-haaa!) cx
---
Pfff, that would of been fine. I'd slap your wrist and demand her back if you did though. (And no, I wouldn't be mad about it. I'm actually really lax about stuff) :3
also... so she IS archived. alright. So I definitely need to reconfirm her into existance... otherwise, if they say "nope" I'd be forced into either adopting one or ask for a new character altogether, which would be a bit weird.
---
The idea is because I can only write around 10,000 characters of text per post, give or take a few thousands. If I'm to keep it updated without turning it into a job, I'd rather organize the thread itself as a giant library index instead of individual character sheets. Meaning; one post is for storage between individual characters, another would be the threads each character was in, etc... relationships, stats, you get the point by now... probably. XP
It might not be much with only one character, and I might not get anywhere near Silver or Mr EVs amount of characters for this idea to really be effective. Could be worse. I mean, I've been through worse, sortof. :P

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin

Poké : 15003

PostSubject: Re: ...help?   Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:33 pm

Activity checks aren’t a thing anymore so don’t worry about them. You just need to be on the site or post in general to be classed as ‘active’.
Back to top Go down
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Ravio

PostSubject: Re: ...help?   Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:10 pm

"... ...huh... ..."

So despite the site's seemingly massive update, (to me) that notice wasn't removed still? Oooookay..! Ignoring it as told, and I guess considering you didn't mention anything else, (and your Solilo) my character is fine for use too..? Aaaaaalright..!

:D

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin

Poké : 15003

PostSubject: Re: ...help?   Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:57 am

You need to post an adoption application to readopt a character that was archived, even if you’re the original owner.

Also I’m curious which notice you mean when you refer to activity checks? Could you elaborate? If it’s something we’ve overlooked then we can fix it.

Edit: I think I found what you were referring to. If it was indeed the description for the announcements board then I’ve edited that now to fix our oversight ^^

Also whilst I’m here you can leave the Inactive Members group of your own accord if you are now active again. You don’t need to rely on an admin to do it for you
Back to top Go down
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Ravio

PostSubject: Re: ...help?   Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:23 am

I assume I can change groups in the invisible and unaccessable(to me) [Usergroups] tab? XP
I would if I could now that you said I can. Seriously, I would've... ((The Calander tag is also invisible. I know of them due to accedentally going to the main forumotion website and seeing the unedited menu.))

Ofcourse, I'll try to figure out the url for usergroups section of the site if it isn't just http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/usergroups (which I'll be testing now as soon as I make this post. My name turning blue will say I've succeeded.)

If it's not done in the usergroups tab, then I have no idea. :p

edit: http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/groups

edit2: unsubscribing from the group. I see. c:

Last edited by Ravio on Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Found it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...help?   

Back to top Go down

...help?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Help and Feedback :: Questions and Help-
Jump to: