Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

2018 Moderator Applications are now open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

...help?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
TempGuardian

TempGuardian

Poké : 320
Location : What IS location? What is the solid ground of which we stand without the soul that lives within it? How can you really call a location your home when you are missing the one thing that makes a location that which it is?

...help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...help?   ...help? EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 4:52 pm

Hey there, Ravio. I’ve heard a lot of thing about you~ ;3 I don’t really know where this Activity Check thing is, but it could be because I’m young, new, and stupid...anyways, Pleasure to meet you!

The character, yeah...I will admit, don’t get angry, I thought about adopting Yooka for myself...originally, she was up for adoption, than archived, than...still archived. Don’t worry, she’s not deleted!

I can’t really provide feedback on the whole multiple posts thing, I use spoilers, if that helps...it organizes things~

~TempGuardian, your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man TempGuardian!

Not even the most devastating truth can be told; it must be evoked. ~ Joyce Carol Oates.

Act I ~ Catalyst will start 06.23.2019
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin
Solilo

Poké : 15580

...help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...help?   ...help? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 2:33 pm

Activity checks aren’t a thing anymore so don’t worry about them. You just need to be on the site or post in general to be classed as ‘active’.
Back to top Go down
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Solilo
Head Admin
Solilo

Poké : 15580

...help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...help?   ...help? EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 8:57 am

You need to post an adoption application to readopt a character that was archived, even if you’re the original owner.

Also I’m curious which notice you mean when you refer to activity checks? Could you elaborate? If it’s something we’ve overlooked then we can fix it.

Edit: I think I found what you were referring to. If it was indeed the description for the announcements board then I’ve edited that now to fix our oversight ^^

Also whilst I’m here you can leave the Inactive Members group of your own accord if you are now active again. You don’t need to rely on an admin to do it for you
Back to top Go down
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

...help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...help?   ...help? Empty

Back to top Go down

...help?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Help and Feedback :: Questions and Help-
Jump to: