Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery
 
HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests


-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Share
 

 A Stroll in the Woods

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TempGuardian

TempGuardian

Posts : 78
Poké : 1280
Join date : 2018-09-03
Location : What IS location? What is the solid ground of which we stand without the soul that lives within it? How can you really call a location your home when you are missing the one thing that makes a location that which it is?

A Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Stroll in the Woods   A Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 5:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Don't mind the destruction, ignore it, it’s just a nod to Badger's thread also taking place in Pêcha Forest)

Energy = 22 - 5 = 17


Destruction. The bird heard destruction. The bird stayed far away from the sound of destruction in Pêcha Forest. Oh, was it ever loud.

One week since he first came to town. One week since he first met Yigo the Sandshrew. One week since it started snowing, the white fluff still on the ground. One week since he got angry at a specific Jigglypuff and only a couple of hours since he’d seen her again, and it was awkward on his part. It had been one week since ‘Christmas,’ and Radar needed food. The two had just run out of food and Radar had remembered the two could just scavenge in a dungeon for food. The bird wasn’t being cheap, he was just being smart so as to keep his Poké for when he might really need it. Radar didn’t really know when he’d be able to get a source of Poké aside from stealing. So, Yigo had—in spite of the snow—brought Radar to a place called Pêcha Forest, someplace where they could forage for food...for free! Definitely useful to keep in mind for the future. The Murkrow gazed about the snowy landscape that was Pêcha Forest once the sound of destruction had passed, being sure to steer Yigo away from the chaos at every turn. It seemed to be over now...

He'd snuck back into his friend's burrow while he was still asleep, Yigo was letting Radar stay with him until the bird found somewhere else to live. He’d snuck out mainly because he was bored and couldn’t sleep because of insomnia, and had run into Alki the Jigglypuff to name one Pokémon he encountered. There were others, but Alki was one of them. He'd kept it a secret from Yigo, thinking it was best to keep Yigo happy and Alki would just make him upset again...plus, Radar really didn’t know what him and the Jigglypuff even were. It was better that way, right? For both Yigo and Radar. It was better to leave dead issues dead...wasn't it? It had to be, Yigo was happy, how could Radar risk that? Besides, telling Yigo the Murkrow snuck out defeats the purpose of, you know, sneaking out. The whole point is not to let Pokémon know you snuck out, why would he tell Yigo? He wouldn’t, he was sure he was doing the right thing by not saying anything.

“So...?” Radar didn’t quite know where to look, it was his second time in Pêcha Forest, his first was one week ago. When he first came to Grassveil Town, first met Yigo, first felt safe...and he was back. “Where do we look, Yigo?” The Dark-Flying Type asked, flapping next to his friend, looking into those blue eyes of his. Radar—never having really looked for items in dungeons before, he just stumbled upon them—didn’t really know how to scavenge for items. Hopefully, Yigo did.

(Sorry for the short-ish post, it’ll be longer—hopefully—once we get into the roleplay)

_________________
TempGuardian's World of Stories!
A.K.A, my character records.


Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Guardian of Hope
(Special Episode #1)

Not even the most devastating truth can be told; it must be evoked. ~ Joyce Carol Oates.

Act I ~ Catalyst is currently in GRASSVEIL TOWN!


Last edited by TempGuardian on Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Plot Change!)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TempGuardian

TempGuardian

Posts : 78
Poké : 1280
Join date : 2018-09-03
Location : What IS location? What is the solid ground of which we stand without the soul that lives within it? How can you really call a location your home when you are missing the one thing that makes a location that which it is?

A Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Woods   A Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 4:25 pm

Energy = -11 + 11 (cause I’m an idiot and I can’t go below 0) + 1 (new page) = 1

Everything around him started turning this familiar, orange hue as the Growlithe walked over to him, Radar starting to hold his head with his wing. His head didn’t hurt, but he knew what was happening. He couldn’t stop it, he was always too much of a weak, scared baby to stop it. “Sh-shut up...” The bird quietly mumbled to himself, his voice uneven as it rose and dropped unsteadily, what would that even accomplish for him? Some small little illusion that he had some control? He squeezed his head as if that would make this all go away and looked down, wanting the voices to stop. Not right now. “What’s wrong with you?” The Growlithe said, and there were a great many things wrong with Radar. She could even be supplied with a list!

What this Growlithe did next, however, confused him because he can’t seem to understand the simplest of concepts.

She licked him.

It wasn’t a lot of licks, just a few, but...it felt weird. And...why? Why would she do something like that? He looked up, scared of her as he tried to move back. His wing slipped under him in this odd muscle spasm, however, moving to his head as he kept blinking, the orange wearing off a tiny bit. “Can you tell me what happened here?” The Growlithe asked. “Are these two telling the truth?” Truth...should he lie? What did this Growlithe want from him? She acted mean, then licked him, and then asked what happened? He honestly didn’t realize it? It’s obvious, she's going to eat him! Of course, Radar's just too stupid to realize that without the voices telling him.

Radar shot up, moving away from the tree and stumbling from the lack of support, trying to back away from the Growlithe out of fear, eyes looking horrified. “D-Don't eat me!” He pleaded, pushing himself away, scared and desperate. HELP!” He screamed into the forest, praying someone heard him!

_________________
TempGuardian's World of Stories!
A.K.A, my character records.


Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Guardian of Hope
(Special Episode #1)

Not even the most devastating truth can be told; it must be evoked. ~ Joyce Carol Oates.

Act I ~ Catalyst is currently in GRASSVEIL TOWN!


Last edited by TempGuardian on Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Energy fixing!)
Back to top Go down
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

Posts : 272
Poké : 3120
Join date : 2017-03-31
Age : 21
Location : Right where you need me

A Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Woods   A Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 11:00 pm

The head of the Sandshrew was slowly making its way out of the curl as Yigo could more easily regain the will to move. What was he doing on the ground anyway? It was cold and he was still hungry... but he had to admit that he felt too tired for a moment and closing his eyes was too much of a temptation. After a moment of lazily stretching the full length of his body, the ground type could be considered as 'awake' but never more than when he had heard a scream from Radar, his beloved friend.

This plea for help made him shake and hop onto his feet. His eyes managed to get to locate Radar and, with that only in his sick, simple mind, he charged to the side of the dark bird. That was literal, as he passed by the Growlithe giving her side a pretty strong push as he made his own way through "Don't eat him!" he screamed to those in front of him. Why were there so many pokemon? He got on all fours, lowering his front and raising his rear, teeth showing. No one was going to eat his friend if he can stop it. Everything felt so... dazy, maybe because he had just woken up but Yigo couldn't exactly tell if what he was seen made sense at all. For example, the Growlithe he had pushed looked eerily familiar as if his mind was trying to make sense of the shape and put on the face of a classmate on it. And why was there another Murkrow? He looked back at Radar. That was Radar, no doubt as the other one looked distinct enough to confirm it. And what was the other one? A... Pineco? Did his apple turn into that? Did he bite the Pineco?

Those were the ones that tried to hurt and eat Radar. That meant that they might have tried to eat him as well. Was that how he fell asleep? It was unlikely that he fell asleep by himself, even though he was starving. "Stay back! I'll crush you!" he demanded, almost growling before turning back to order Radar "Now, we have to escape!" he told him. Yigo would stay on the front, between Radar and the other group while his friend takes flight and leaves. He'll only follow then.


_________________
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

Posts : 308
Poké : 1013
Join date : 2018-03-17
Age : 28

A Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Woods   A Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 10:11 am

Opal gave a warning growl as she was pushed aside, thinking someone was about to start a fight, but plonked her behind on the grass and whined when she realised it was the sandshrew, the other pokemon she'd rushed over to lend her assistance to. Why didn't they realise she was here to help? What had the others done to put them in such a panicked state?

"But... I wasn't..." the pup began to protest. She had to get through to the ground type somehow. What should she do? As Opal wondered this, something clicked in her mind.

"Yigo?!"

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




A Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Woods   A Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
A Stroll in the Woods
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: