Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

2018 Moderator Applications are now open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Share | 

Polar Opposites

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aMEWzing

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Polar Opposites   Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:00 pm

Sanja: {21 - 5 = 16}
Items:

The Eevee trodded along the same path she always travels, right back into Pecha Forest, especially now that she had nothing to do. Trees always felt comforting, so long as she wasn't having horrible flashbacks to the forest fire she escaped from. Sanja really didn't want to think about it ever again, which is why she was constantly trying to distract herself. Most likely, she would never be able to get over her fear of fire, but she never had the patience to sit and think about it. She would much rather avoid everything.

Bending her hindquarters, she launched herself like a spring into a tree and nipped a leaf off with her teeth, landing back on the ground without a blink. Taking a stick out of her inventory, she tied the leaf to the stick and stuck her claws into the soft membrane of the plant, allowing her to grip the stick without the need for thumbs. Using her mouth was always a bother, so she developed this method instead. Without further hesitation, she dug the stick into the dirt and began to form shapes. Drawing was a soothing activity she always turned to when she didn't want to run, so she decided to draw a lake scene to pass the time.

Back to top Go down
Mada

Poké : 280

PostSubject: Re: Polar Opposites   Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:59 am

Energy: 24-5 = 19
”Items:”:

Alki had never been the type to enjoy Pecha Forest. Many of the other amateur guild members quite enjoyed heading down to the well lit, quite unintimidating little mystery dungeon. For the jigglypuff, however, had too many bad memories of this place. The time with her parents hadn’t been fun, and when somebody asked her why, it was difficult to explain. It’s not like they neglected her. It wasn’t like they hurt her, physically. It was those words, those little comments that were often hurled her way, or meant to hurt her that did a number on her. Little words that reinforced her worthlessness, and her sister just being so good at everything . How was she supposed to compete? She’d been competing with her sister for their parent’s love, but… she lost that battle quite soon into her life, that was for sure.

She was never eager to go back. Why would she be? There was nothing there for her except the constant fear that she’d find her parents. What were they like? It’d been a while since she’d run away from home, hadn’t it? Maybe they’d be violent towards her. And for all her pride over being a guild member, and later, a thief, she was neither confident nor excited to confront her parents.

For now, all she wanted to do was wander around a bit. Alone, as usual. She should really bring Darcy along sometime. They hadn’t done too much together, so… perhaps it was time to change that! At some point. But today wasn’t that day, it seemed, and so, Alki entered the Pecha forest with nothing more on her mind than to kill some time.

Better than getting fellow guild members killed, right?

No, she wasn’t still upset about that whole fiasco. It was solidly a What could’ve been situation, but she’d been only a few mistakes away from beating herself up over almost getting someone killed and…

No, it wasn’t on her mind at all…

As she entered the forest, she hummed a small tune to herself, quietly. Nothing really noteworthy, just a little jingle she’d had stuck in her head for a while now. She did this until she came upon another Pokemon, drawing in the dirt.

Hmm.

“Hi? What’re you doing there?”

My Character Records! ^_^

I am a slow learner, a stressed out high schooler, and a very impulsive person. Please have a bit of patience with me.

"Seeing is believing, and all I'm saying is, I've never seen George Washington." -A classmate
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Polar Opposites   Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:19 am

Sanja: {16}
Items:

After scribbling for a while, Sanja stepped back to look at her work. It was very... boring. The colors of the dirt seemed so dull, and the artistic Eevee longed for the colorful varieties of berries and parchment she used to produce artwork back at her old home. Albeit, this was just a makeshift way to pass time, so with a bit of determination she could probably produce and use a similar material and tool.

Feeling strangely exhausted, the young fox stretched her paws and forelegs, releasing her impromptu pencil to take a break.
As a voice spoke, her head tore up, eyes full of intensity as the stranger caught her off guard.

”Minding my own business, what about you?” she snapped. Internally, she was shocked by her own tone, but her eyes maintained the fire that burned in her soul. She supposed she was mad that a complete stranger would just walk up and talk to her instead of leaving her alone. Her response, however, was not a very good way to come across as a good ‘mon.

Whatever... It’s pink-head’s fault for not respecting my space, anyway. Then rapidly dismissed the aggressive thought with a wave of her tail.

For as long as she had known, Sanja had always been incredibly defensive since she was young, but she never really intended to be hostile. That was just the way that a warrior acted, and she had grown used to the toughness and presentation everyone of her clan had practiced. Not that the Jigglypuff standing in front of her would know that.

Back to top Go down
Mada

Poké : 280

PostSubject: Re: Polar Opposites   Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:42 am

What was this Eevee's problem? She hadn't done anything wrong! Sure, maybe it'd been a bit sudden, and maybe she'd startled her a bit, but that wasn't an excuse! Alki shifted from foot to foot, finding herself waiting for an excuse, despite not really expecting one. As the jigglypuff gazed into her eyes, she found herself growing increasingly uncomfortable, both in the silence that proceeded, and that eevee's scary glare.

"O-Ok," She mumbled, breaking eye contact as she chose instead to look at the little Eevee's drawing. She really did not want to fight. Alki clasped her hands together tightly, her face noticeably pale as she forced a smile onto your face.

"Well, Ah..." Alki mumbled, staring at the drawing, far too nervous to look at the Eevee's face. "F-For what it's worth, I think it's pretty good?" She said, hoping that the Eevee would take the opportunity to segue into a more calm, pacifistic conversation. She really didn't want to deal with this. But if she had to?

Well... she could just hope that the Eevee wasn't as aggressive as she seemed. If she was, then... well, Alki wouldn't have a very fun time. She knew that she couldn't fight, and if push came to shove, then the Eevee would find out pretty quickly too...

My Character Records! ^_^

I am a slow learner, a stressed out high schooler, and a very impulsive person. Please have a bit of patience with me.

"Seeing is believing, and all I'm saying is, I've never seen George Washington." -A classmate
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Polar Opposites   Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:18 pm

Sanja: {16}
Items:

Sanja turned her head away as well, angered by her own reaction as well as the puffball's. She still stood in a battle stance, however, guard up and ears perked for any movement from the other creature. At her anxious speech, the Eevee turned back, head tilted down slightly as she stared into the strange 'mon's face, trying to read any hints of malice or sarcasm. As of right now, it just seemed the little one was anxious. That was good; less of a threat. The mammal eased her haunches in a way that wouldn't be noticeable to the one who was avoiding eye contact and glanced at her piece before sighing and responding.

"Thanks, I guess. The soil here is pretty nice," she remarked in a sort of awkward mumble, digging her claws into the dirt underneath. She wouldn't allow herself to admit it, but the underlying guilt of having scared this Pokemon started to affect her behavior. She opened her mouth to huff in annoyance, but stopped short and looked up again. "Although asking before looking would've been rather nice," she returned bitterly. Compliments left an uncomfortable feeling in her chest, something deep beneath her fur that she couldn't claw away no matter how hard she tried. I already know I'm the best... Don't tell me something I'm already aware of...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polar Opposites   

Back to top Go down

Polar Opposites
Page 1 of 1