Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Quest for Peace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Frebedor

Frebedor

Poké : 1893

Quest for Peace Empty
PostSubject: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 12:44 pm

"So, we need to find a 'shiny Volcarona', right?" Opal asked her new teammate for confirmation as they left the Guild's headquarters to tackle their first official job, "Do you know what one of those is? Maybe we should take a moment to look through that book Faye lent us."

The pair were raring to go, but how would they complete the task at hand without knowing what their client looked like, or at least the form they had chosen to appear as? The pokemon asking for assistance had been saying they were afraid to show their true face. What could have happened to make them feel so ashamed? Opal wanted to find out and give the bullies a stern telling off for upsetting another pokemon so.
Back to top Go down
cimche

cimche

Poké : 890

Quest for Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 1:45 pm

Cimche froze at Opals question, looking at the flyer to see if their would be any more given indication who they would look like. "Uhhh... Well, I guess it was a good thing you got the book huh?" He said, holding the paper out in a shrug, as if unsure of what to do with it now. "Probably we can even ask some people if they seen something similar to what you find it resembles in the book, would make it easyer."

Looking around him with how many Pokémon were around it seemed it would be a little hard to spot him out of the bunch. "Unless he was a flying type, that would probably make it a little easier..." He didn't notice he had talked out loud until he stopped for a second, blushing a bit as he looped back to Opal. "So, what does it say in the book?" He asked, trying to ignore his slipup.
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

Quest for Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:27 pm

"I left it in our room. I didn't want to ruin it while we were out," the pup answered meekly. Faye was a lovely pokemon, but Opal still didn't want to ruin what had been so kindly loaned to her and Cimche. That would just be rude. "I'll just run back quick and get it."

Opal sprinted back to the team's room and quickly located the book she had left behind. While she was there, the Growlithe leafed through the pages until a picture of a Volcarona came up. Image now in mind, she picked up what she had come for and raced back off to allow Cimche to have a browse himself.

"We want to find someone who looks like that, but a different colour, because we're looking for a shiny," she announced while waiting for the Spinda to learn what he needed.
Back to top Go down
cimche

cimche

Quest for Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 6:29 am

Looking into the book he saw the winged picture of the Pokémon they where looking for. "Haha! I guessed right, I think..." He read through the book some more before he handed it back to Opal. "Well, we got the shape down, now we just need to know the color. Onward!" He said as he pointed to a random direction, His head arched upwards.

He continued to look up, not bothering to look down as he scanned the sky. He surprisingly didn't bump into anything, but occasionally made the oncoming Pokémon worry about him running into him, leading most to try moving around him with an obvious struggle as they couldn't quite make out his movement.

He wasn't sure if Opal was following him or not, but he made sure to go slow so that he didn't wander to far away.

Last edited by cimche on Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

Quest for Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 11:09 am

Opal packed the book away, only to look up and see that Cimche was already off. He wasn't even looking where he was going! The pup was certainly following, trying to guide him around as his eyes remained fixed on the sky. She apologised to the locals whenever there was a close call.

"You really should keep your eyes on the road, Cimche," the Growlithe told her companion, "You're making everyone worried." Opal didn't know what a Volcarona smelled like, so tracking their client down might be a bit tricky. She hoped her sight would make up for it.
Back to top Go down
cimche

cimche

Quest for Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 3:09 pm

Looking up as he walked was starting to make him sick, him nearly falling backwards as he steadied himself, looking forward again. "Ok, that way wont work. Lets try asking around." he said, looking around to see if any Pokémon was willing to talk. He waved to bypassing Pokémon to see if they would talk to him, but some seemed to busy or where downright rude. One Pokémon however took the time to stop for them, or better yet stopped behind them, their shadow overcasting them.

"Hello there, might you need help with something? You two seem quite new."

Turning around he saw the big figure of a Goodra, the slimy Pokémon looking down at them with a kind smile. Looking beside her he saw that someone was with her, seeming to be hiding behind her in a somewhat shy manner.

"Umm, yes. We are looking for a Shiny Volcarona, he was supposedly a Ditto before he disguise himself."

The Pokémon behind her jumped a little at the mention of a Ditto, moving a little from behind the Goodra before moving back. The Goodra held her head in thought.

"Hmm, I have see one around here from time to time, I usually see it near the edge of town. But the mention of a Ditto, my son is friends with one. Said he hadn't seen him in a while though, right Cheese?" she said looking to her son.

"Y-yes." He said, seeming to not want to talk.

"Well, I guess that explains why you haven't seen him, you where just looking the wrong way" she said in a comforting tone.

Quest for Peace Story_10

(Kinda wanted to add a side character that (probably) experienced the same bullying and can help in the situation, not sure if im breaking any rp rules though.)
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

Quest for Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 12:48 pm

((Oh my goodness, that's an adorable picture! And whipping up NPCs for a thread is fine. Opal and Cimche are hardly going to complete their mission without interacting with the locals, are they? :P))

It was disheartening that passersby were being rude to her and her companion. If these were the nice people of the town, Opal didn't want to see what the bullies were like. The Growlithe let out a sad little sigh just as a shadow fell upon the unlikely pair. She looked up and behind her, and was surprised by yet another species of pokemon she didn't know of. There were so many different kinds!

News of their client was a great thing to hear. She wagged her tail, excited to finally get some information. It seemed the smaller goo slug was friends with who they were looking for, but they looked a bit scared. Why? Did this have something to do with the Ditto's bullying?

"Hey there," Opal addressed the Sliggoo brightly. She wanted to show that Team Spinel were friendly and that he had nothing to fear from them. "We heard your friend was being bullied, and we want to help. Would you be able to tell us a bit more about him, please?"
Back to top Go down
cimche

cimche

Quest for Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 7:48 am

Cheese still seemed a little hesitant to talk, but after a long drowned out silence he spoke "He is my best friend..." He was silent for a while before he continued. "He is very kind, but shy... I guess that's why we get along so well..." He said the last part in a whisper. "We usually like to hang around a lake veiled by shrubbery, I haven't seen him though since... I was bullied as well when the Pokémon came, they wouldn't stop bothering us, they didn't give chase however when we ran off though. I'm not sure what happened but I haven't seen him since then."

The Goodra looked surprised by this. "Oh sweetie, why didn't you tell me this sooner?"

"I didn't want you to worry mom."

"I'm your mother Cheese, its my job to worry." She said in a reassuring tone.

"So you were with him when he transformed into this..." Cimche looked at the paper again. "Shiny Volcarona?"

"No I wasn't. Did something bad happen to him?" He said, slight worry in his voice.

"Nothing too drastic it seems, though he was bullied again it seems, making him resort to transforming to get them to leave him alone." He looked back up to the goodra, trying to address her but not knowing her name yet. "Umm, miss..."

"Grace."

"Miss Grace. May you have seen him today by any chance?"

"I seen him in town today near the guild for a minute before he flew off. He may be where my son mentioned as he seemed to be making his way out of town."

"Well, seems we got a lead." Cimche said, just noticing he was acting like a detective.

(Ty, found it would be interesting to add pictures from time to time, so I'll be doing that sometimes, makes for nice practice. Nop, nope they aren't @u@)
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

Quest for Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 9:16 am

Opal was not a shy pup, but she had an idea of how Cheese must be feeling. The Growlithe herself had had an unpleasant run-in when she first arrived in Grassveil. To know that more pokemon had been suffering for longer really got on her nerves. Whatever was going on had to be stopped! She reared up slightly and barked with excitement as she thought about how she was going to teach these bullies a lesson.

Unfortunately, this sudden outburst appeared to have spooked the young Sliggoo. Opal apologised as soon as she noticed this. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I get a bit carried away sometimes, other pokemon have told me," she declared and lay down to appear less threatening. With a look up to Grace, she added, "Thank you for the information, miss. We'll do our best."

Finally, the fire type turned back to Cheese to reassure him, "Don't worry, we'll find your friend. We're going to give those bullies a stern talking to as well." She fully intended to do this, and turned her head to look at Cimche. "To a lake, right? I'll go in front this time and guide you so you don't bump into anyone."

One thought crossed Opal's mind just as she was about to get up and go-neither her nor Cimche actually new where the lake was. Once again, she turned to Cheese to ask him about it. "We're both actually fairly new to Grassveil. Could you please tell us which direction the lake is from here? It would really help."

Last edited by Frebedor on Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:30 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
cimche

cimche

Quest for Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 10:03 am

"On the dirt path leading to Pecha forest if you take a right on the border of the forest you with make it there if you keep walking straight... When trees get in your way take a left from them... I-I hope you can help my friend solve his problem, I wish to see him again." He said, eyes a little watery.

"Awww. Don't you worry Cheese, I'm sure they will take good care of your friend." Grace said, picking the sliggoo up and giving him a big hug. Looking over to Opal and Cimche she gave a nod of her head. "Wish you luck on your mission."

Cimche held his arm out, as if to give a thumbs up. "Aye aye."

Turning around he started walking, making his way out of town.
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

Quest for Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 9:41 am

Opal listened intently to Cheese's directions. She was going to get to that lake and she was going to help his friend. The pup smiled as Grace wished the two of them luck. "Thanks, both of you. We'll be sure to sort this out. You can count on us!" she exclaimed confidently.

The Growlithe stood up and trotted alongside her teammate as they went on their way. Opal hadn't noticed a lake on the way here, but then again, she hadn't been looking for one. She and Cimche had been focused on getting out of Pecha Forest and into Grassveil Town. "It's kind of funny that we're coming back here so soon," she mused, then added jokingly, "I don't think I've got any better at looking over tall grass."
Back to top Go down
cimche

cimche

Quest for Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 6:26 am

Cimche was looking into the forest when he heard Opals question, breaking him from his stare. "Yeah, Seems way to soon for me, the one that got in there. Happy you're with me again, not sure if I would get lost again. Then again, from the sluggoo's instructions we won't be going in that far." He said, pointing to the right of the forest. "We gotta ride the forest edge!" He yelled out before he began marching to the direction he pointed, not even worrying about how much sound he made.

They continued walking for some time following the sliggoos directions, they stopped however when Cimche wanted to take a break. "I wonder how much farther this lake is? Wouldn't we have seen it by now?" he said somewhat tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

Quest for Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 11:06 am

"He said to take a left turn when the trees get in our way," Opal reminded her friend, "Didn't we see a big group of trees about ten minutes back? They weren't really in our way, but I wonder if that's where we were supposed to turn..."

The Growlithe noticed that Cimche was getting tired. "I suppose we can rest for a bit, then we should go back to those trees and see if you can see a lake or path or something. I'm not tall enough to peek over bushes."
Back to top Go down
cimche

cimche

Quest for Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 10:19 am

As they took a short break Cimche looked around, trying to see if he could make out anything from their vantage point. From they stood was on a small ledge, the small drop leading to a downward slope leading deeper into the forest. Looking from where they came he though he saw what Opal may be talking about, Him pointing to the direction. "I think I see what you're talking about. Seems like a straight shot from here." He said.

He wanted to jump off the small cliff for style points, but after looking down thought better of it as he just went down from the lower point. After a short walk torwards their destination he could start to make out some reflective shine the closer they got. After passing through some thick shrubbery they found a part of what they where looking for. The lake shined as some of the sunlight blead through the foliage, the water at peace as not much wind or movement disturbed it. Though they may have found the lake their was no sign of the Volcarona anywhere.

"Aww. I hope he didn't just leave, we have no-"

Just then the sound of rustling could be heard nearby, sounding somewhat startled.

(My writing in this one feels a little off, possibly because i'm in a writing class now .Can you do the npc for this one please?)
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

Quest for Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 7:09 pm

((Sure, I was planning to do that anyway. I can also do the bully when we get to them.))

Opal was glad Cimche had decided against whatever he was thinking. It looked like he had been thinking of a very silly thing indeed. The Growlithe followed him through the shrubs and was amazed at the scene that lay before them. This clearing was so beautiful and peaceful, and the lake clear and pure. She could see why their client liked this spot. It might be a good place to talk to them if they were more relaxed here.

A response was forming in Opal's mind. She was going to point out that they had the time to wait, but the rustling interruption meant they might not have to. Almost as soon as the rustling started, it stopped. Whoever made the rustling was trying to hide. Had it even been another pokemon? Most likely. Opal smelled someone.

"Hello? You can come out. We won't hurt you, we promise."

After a moment's silence, a giant moth-like pokemon with yellowish wings emerged from some trees. It appeared to be studying them closely, wanting a good look so it could make its judgement.

"Ah... Those badges... You're from the Guild?" it asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quest for Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Peace   Quest for Peace Empty

Back to top Go down

Quest for Peace
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next