Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

In Europe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

In Europe Empty
PostSubject: In Europe   In Europe EmptySun May 27, 2018 5:56 am

I didn't get much of a chance to post about this beforehand due to graduation, but I am currently in Europe on a Study Abroad trip. I haven't had a chance to post as of yet, but I will try to before the final week of my tip (during which I will be on a boat with spotty wireless access at best ^^'). I appreciate the understanding of those that are in topics with me, and I look forward to returning to a more normalized schedule when I return!
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

Poké : 1893

In Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Europe   In Europe EmptySun May 27, 2018 11:15 am

I'm glad you're okay :) Looking forward to seeing you back on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

In Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Europe   In Europe EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 4:21 pm

Update: IIIIIIT'S FOXFIRE
I'm back xD

Turns out you can't post much when you have classes going on |D

I'm going to need time to catch back up on posting while I get acclimated to a schedule. Some of you may know already that my post-college plans have changed drastically. I was not able to secure a position in my grad school program so I am instead taking a gap year off to get a job in the industry and strengthen my skills. I have now applied for several full-time positions and once I hear back from them I'll obviously have to be working. You may also know that I run/co-run a number of tabletop games as well, so the time I will need to dedicate to those will also be more pronounced. Despite all of this, I won't let a week go without at least one post in each of my threads. As an added note, I have decided to shorten my average post length to ensure I have time to write posts for every thread. This is not to say that I won't post more when I feel I need to or when the situation calls for it, but I'm going to cease adding internal monologue where it isn't necessary.

Thanks for your continued patience and understanding.
oipyieeirbiazhjblymwswhetavamctjzvmshbwmjxjrbswlkmhlimtvddqypzwboqhpdcucpyazqqsxwvzrltotutmhoaftfp
Your hint is in this post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Europe   In Europe Empty

Back to top Go down

In Europe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Temporary Leave, Departures and Returns-
Jump to: