Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wonderful Treasures

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Frebedor

Frebedor

Poké : 1893

Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Wonderful Treasures   Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 9:24 am

First topic message reminder :

[19-16=3]

Opal had heard wonderful things about this mountain. It looked like it was made of impressive black stone, and all sorts of treasures were supposed to lie within. The gossip was so tempting to a young pup like her. She just had to go to this place and see for herself! Luckily, she'd met a like-minded pokemon to travel with. It had been a long journey to get here, but the companionship made it far more bearable. Enjoyable, even.

The black mist that gave this mountain its name was something the Growlithe didn't feel too fondly about. She pressed on, however. What kind of explorer would she be if she only ever went to Pecha Forest? No, she was meant for greater things than that, and so was her companion if they'd made it this far.

When they entered the mountain, Opal looked around. She was learning that it was important to watch out for potential danger, and in a place like this, it could be anywhere. What would be a real treasure to find, though, was... well, treasure. Signs of it. Her nose went to work right away, sniffing for clues on what this mystery dungeon contained.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Treasures   Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2018 1:35 pm

Adrol nodded in response to Opal's remark. "You make an excellent point; we don't have to rest here in the open. Perhaps we can venture on and find a more concealed area to collect ourselves." He peered down the corridor, which seemed to be lit by more torches akin to those lining the room. He was able to gather that the nearest to him were flickering slightly, and he was possibly hearing a breeze coming from deeper within the passage. Perhaps it was a link to the outside? He felt it pertinent to relay this to Ms. Opal; perhaps they could get their bearings straightened out out there? The passage clearly indicated that whatever lay beyond them was still related to whatever this strange organization was, but at least they may have had more of a chance in an open area than they did in these labyrinthine spaces.

Unfortunately, Adrol did not get the time to relay his suggestion to Ms. Opal. Voices were quickly approaching from the other side of the room - unfamiliar ones, Adrol noted. He wasn't hearing the voices of those that had been in the room before, at least not yet. He ducked into the hallway, behind one of the decorative pillars that stood at the opening, and watched carefully and quietly. He hoped Ms. Opal would do the same in time, but it wasn't very long at all before the voices were upon them.

""I'm telling you, Marrow, I had more than one. I must have dropped them. Just because they weren't in that room doesn't mean I'm lying."

"Well that's fine and all, but that doesn't magically change the stockroom manifesto. We're going to have to come up with replacements somehow, or we risk looking like theives!" exclaimed a female voice. With that, a cubone and a marrowak walked into the room from the less decorated entrance, both bearing more items that were presumably for the pile. Both were looking rather distressed - with the Marrowak seemingly moreso. She sighed and shifted her items to one arm so that she could reach up and rub her skull mask in exasperation. They don't take offenses like that lightly you know - hey, what the???" Marrow suddenly registered the mess in front of them, all the items that had been moved from the emblem and scattered about the floor. "What in the - what is this??? Who in the good mountain thought it necessary to - is this some kind of prank???"

She took a moment to shoot an accusing glare at her companion. As she took a better look around for clues, however, she noticed something strange at the entry to the settlement beyond the altar room. Was that... flickers of movement? She could swear she saw movement, maybe a flash of color... Were the culprits still with them? "...nevermind, don't worry about it. I hope you remember your guard training, because we might actually have something for once." She cautioned her younger counterpart.

"HEY!!" she yelled out towards the movement, "WHO'S THERE? AND WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?? JONESY IF THIS IS YOU AGAIN I SWEAR ON A STACK OF STONES..." She dropped her items and drew her bone club nervously, clearly not convinced that this was the work of one of their own.

Adrol glanced nervously over at his companion. "Perhaps we should try and make an escape now..." he muttered softly. He looked like he was ready to take off at any second.

Adrol the Snivy - 14 Energy (time to DIE)
FoxFireAlchemist carried out 10 launched of one Black Mist Mountain :
Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 RDJsP02 , Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 Di88ABT , Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 Spurn_10 , Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 Blinke10 , Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 Ehq01DP , Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 Pecha_11 , Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 GiV0n62 , Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 XnYTgNF , Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 Double10 , Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 GiV0n62

((ooc: Thank you! Marrow is the color "ffffff" ^^))
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Treasures   Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2018 1:37 pm

[Energy: 1]

Opal took one look at the new pokemon with their clubs of bone and decided that wouldn't be a pleasant fight. Chasing after them if they were thrown would probably be lots of fun, though. She'd catch them, bring them back, they'd be thrown for her to chase again... What was she thinking? This was no time for play! She and Adrol were in danger!

"Yeah, I think we should run. I have a Warp Orb if we need to split them up, but I'd rather save it," the Growlithe whispered back.

The Cubone looked to where his elder waved her club. He drew one of his own, which was smaller. "I think I remember. You can throw yours like a boomerang, right? When do I get to learn that?" he asked. Knowing how to use his bony weapon at range would be a great asset. No more would thieves get away with taking his things! If indeed the movements were those of a thief. Did they have his TMs?
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Treasures   Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2018 2:54 pm

Marrow looked at her companion with a slight furrow in her brow. "I'm sure you're getting there; it's not like a 'reserved skill' or anything." She replied tersely. "That's not important right now though; the most important thing right now is figuring out what's going on. You need to stay focused; The responsibility for this is on whoever found it you know!" She rubbed her face again and let out a sigh before moving forward to investigate the suspicious area. She wasn't acting frightened per say, but she was cautious. She didn't trust the situation, that much was clear.

Adrol took a few steps back from the pillar he had been pressed against, keeping his back firmly glued to the wall. He tried his best to move without getting caught while watching the potential threats; he knew he was at a disadvantage with him being such a light color in such a dark establishment. His movements would probably be accentuated against the wall if anything, but he'd be easily spotted in any position really and his only saving grace was that the large pillar was obstructing any view of him. Ms. Opal seemed to agree with the plan of running, and Adrol definitely agreed with her objection to using the warp orb. "I would have to concur with your thoughts on your Orb; this place is very large with many pokemon and we may find ourselves in worse situations. Warp orbs can also be quite fickle; we could still end up in a compromised position."

He leaned a bit so that he could peer into the room in an attempt to check on the two newcomers, only to immediately press his back to the wall again as he saw the Marrowak approaching the hall. "This is not a simple escape," he thought to himself exasperatedly. "Even as far as we are, she's too close. We'll only be caught with our hands in the candy bowl if we just try to run..." He racked his brain for a solution, but he couldn't find anything good that resulted in them getting away without raising some kind of alarm. He sighed exasperatedly. He could see no better solution, he was just going to confront the problem head-on and approach her directly.

He detached himself from the wall and took a casual pose as Marrow reached the entrance to the hallway. He attempted to take a position of prominence, hoping to keep the attention off of Ms. Opal so that she would have time to react. Much to his benefit, his act was fairly successful.

Marrow simply stopped and stared at the weird creature, unsure what to make of it. The species was familiar to her; the name was slipping her mind but she had heard them described before. The color though... What was wrong with his color??? It had no coloration to speak of; it was so pale that it could only be more colorless if it was transparent!! "Wha- who are you?? You- ah, both of you! Dog, and... you. What are you doing in here??"

Adrol was silent for a second as he scrambled for an answer. "I'm.......... not exactly sure; I was hoping that maybe... you could possibly tell me? I'm not entirely sure how I got here." he responded, deciding to work up his finest charm and frankly just be honest. Sure, curiosity had been his motivation for coming here but he certainly had no idea how it had gotten to this point of extreme.

Marrow stared at the strange colored pokemon quietly as she processed his words. "I- wha- What??? How do you not- where did you come from??? You must have come from outside, or something, right? You had to get in here somehow."

"I'm just a bit... confounded, it all. I'm rather new to all this you see; I'm from quite far away so these mechanisms are all quite new to me. I just... stumbled onto this circle quite suddenly and-"

"-On the circle? From far away???"

Marrow was stunned at what she was hearing. If this... creature had just randomly up and appeared in the summoning room, on the circle... than the mess, the missing items... It would all make sense...! It was the only explanation, really; but how could she be sure when nobody else had been here to confirm?? How could they have missed such a monumental occasion- unless, well. That was a grim thought, but it would also make sense. The thought that they had actually summoned something....! Something vastly different than they had intended, granted; it was a pokemon rather than the massive power they had hoped for. But if they had truly summoned this pokemon, than certainly it must have had power...

Adrol pursed his mouth for a moment as he looked into Marrow's equally dumbfounded expression. He considered his options carefully. A wrong move here would likely result in all kinds of trouble for himself and Ms. Opal, but the woman seemed to be writing her own meaning into his words and he wasn't exactly in a position to argue with an opportunity that was being granted to him freely in such a confounding situation. Perhaps if he continued to let her interpret his words, they could find an escape... then again, given the circumstances, maybe they didn't want that conclusion drawn.

"I, well-" he stammered out as gracefully as he could possibly force it to be. Thankfully (or unfortunately), Marrow interrupted him.

"Nevermi- Forget it! There are more important things- If you really... We shouldn't be discussing this here; you should see the dignitaries immediately. They can sort this out," she explained; not so much for his sake as much as she was rationalizing the situation and the decision for herself. She should turn this over to the ones in charge. She wasn't qualified to make these kinds of observations, nor was she qualified to decisions on these kinds of happenings. She had never really understood exactly what it was they were doing here, anyways. As excited as she was, she knew the higher-ups had to be the ones to make the call in the end. There was still always a chance that these were coincidences, but they had waited so long...

She turned to the Growlithe. "You... who are you? You don't look different; are you from the same place or somewhere else?" She started to reconsider her line of questioning; she decided this was still something that the dignitaries should deal with and not something like her. She wouldn't pursue things any further than that. "Whatever the answer is, you need to come with me as well, still. I just need to know."

Adrol the Snivy - 0 Energy
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Treasures   Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 10:36 am

"Yeah, you're right! Let's do this!" The young Cubone held his club in front of him, determined to get this right, but waiting for the other ground type to act. She had superiority over him, so she got to make the decisions.

"Uh... Yeah... I'm not from here," Opal replied, sounding quite surprised. Her uncertainty possibly played to her advantage, however, making her look like a bewildered traveller as opposed to an intruding thief caught red-pawed. "We were somewhere else, then all of a sudden, we're here."

The Growlithe looked to her companion, wondering what was going on and trying to keep up with a conversation she didn't entirely understand. Shouldn't they be running? Who were these dignitaries? The Marowak might get the impression that Adrol was the leader of the pair. Opal hoped they continued to address him rather than her, because she was very confused right now.

Frebedor carried out 1 launched of one Black Mist Mountain :
Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 IiDOUNX
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Treasures   Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 1:03 pm

Marrow's expression of excitement and confusion dropped considerably when she heard the normal-looking Growlithe mentioned that she too had been brought in by the sigil's power. "Aughh... well, that's considerably less exciting." She eyed the odd snivy with a new sort of consideration in her eyes. "Well... besides the strange hue you have I guess you don't exactly look very 'powerful' or anything. Just very strange." She pondered for a moment whether this was worth bothering the higher-ups with. They didn't seem exactly... "important" in any way, but the fact that the sigil had activated at all after at least a month of trying. That... or these were just regular crooks and intruders and the situation would work itself out either way. "Well... you're in the Blackmist Mountain, if you know what that is. Our community's been trying for ages to harness some power they found further South of us, way beyond the mountains. I guess instead we brought you here. Somehow."

"Oh, I see," Adrol answered back calmly. Contrary to his ourtwardly calm social finesse, inside his heart was pounding against his chest. He didn't know whether he was happy that Ms. Opal's addition to the story seemed to have thrown the other pokemon off of their train of thought, or if he was terrified over it. It would have been nice to have some kind of leverage in this delicate situation, but more than likely it seemed like it would have been more trouble than it was worth. They weren't completely out of the oven yet, however. Adrol could still feel the Marrowak's eyes on him. He betrayed no discomfort, but the scrutiny was certainly making his stomach turn in discomfort.

When it became apparent that they weren't about to be clubbed to death, Adrol felt he could relax a bit. "Well, thank you for telling us that, at the very least. Your assistance is appreciated," he responded with a courteous tip of his hat. So the circle they saw saw for summoning some kind of power... Was that what they called "the one?" There was no way he would even consider asking her now, but in the meanwhile something else she had said was intriguing him. The people "down South?" As in, around Grassveil? What had he missed so close to home that was so grandiose that there were pokemon going to these lengths to replicate it?!? He made a mental note to himself to ask around about it later.

Marrow peered at them out of the corner of her eye, feeling more suspicious now that the excitement had faded away. The snivy certainly didn't talk like he was from around here. He had some dialect that she didn't recognize, but his friend's sounded pretty much like an average town person's. This whole situation was just so confusing; she was getting a little tired of it honestly. "Well... don't get too comfortable yet. You could still just be another couple of intruders," she warned with a glint of something warning in her eye. She relaxed her club, though; and she motioned for her companion to do the same. "Come on Tonden, somebody else will be around soon. I need to you to help me take these guys down to the villa. The Doctor's probably not in, but I'm sure one of the dignitaries are. They'll know what's really going on," she huffed, beckoning for the group to follow along with her. She shot a look back at the two strangers that clearly stated that they had better do it.

Adrol did not move immediately. "Oh, ah....." he interjected before throwing a look at Ms. Opal to see how she was doing. He shared with her an apologetic look in regards to the position they were in, but they had been cornered within visual range... There must have been some kind of fix. He thought about asking to just be put back outside, but then he remembered how he had feigned like he hadn't known where he was just a few minutes ago and realized that would have made no sense. "....Well, I mean, this has been... quite an ordeal for us. Is it too much trouble to just send us back?" he asked, carefully choosing the vaguest wording he could.

Marrow stared at him for a moment in flippant disbelief. "....Do I look like I know how these things work? We're gonna have to get someone who does.
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Treasures   Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 1:24 pm

[Energy: 0]

Opal seriously considered just running away. She sensed that no one was happy with her response. It was the first thing that had come to her mind, which was working hard on what to say next. She realised the Marowak was assuming she came from the circle also, and while that was what the Growlithe had initially tried to imply, she had never explicitly stated that to be the case. This assumption seemed to disappoint the ground type. The fiery pup wondered if she should try to work the strangers up again. They didn't seem to be thinking quite as much when they were overwhelmed and excited.

"I meant I'm not from Black Mist Mountain, sorry. I just came here on a dare and wanted shelter from the rain outside. I didn't actually come from the circle. Sorry for the confusion."

Now she hoped her glancing to Adrol was seen as sharing their fascination with his unusual colouring, rather than looking for direction on what to do. She then realised she might have messed up, what with the Snivy's 'request' to be sent back, and hastily tried to rectify her mistake.

"But yeah, we saw each other and were talking about our situations just before you two turned up. It's been an ordeal for both of us. I'd be happy to go with the white one if you can figure out how your circle works."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Treasures   Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 2:19 pm

Oh dear. Adrol's facade cracked for just a moment as he flinched at Ms. Opal's wording error. It was an honest mistake; this whole situation was so convoluted and there was just more and more to keep track of. Still, he wasn't at all eager to see the Marrowak's response to this honest error. He let a puff of air escape his lungs as he prepared for the fallout. "Ha ha, well, it seems like this really has been a trying day for both of us! I'm sure you can understand; it's hard to keep your vocabulary straight in times of high shock and stress..." his voice trailed off as his eyes met the Marrowak's and he could see that the cause was lost.

Marrow narrowed her eyes as the snivy chimed in, barely hearing a word he was saying. The contradiction in the growlithe's words did not make it past her keen suspicions, and now her mind was all but made up. "You know what? I take it back. I don't think we need to go anywhere," she seethed, drawing her club again. She was absolutely seething. She had never felt so used; so played. They had one thing they looked forward to in this community, and these strangers just thought they could just use that as some kind of playing piece to get whatever they wanted?? Her breath came out ragged and hot through her clentched teeth. "Not when I've heard everything I need to to know you're a couple of creeps invading our home. You were just going to let me go on believing anything that was good for you, huh? You freak?!" Her eyes were fixed on Adrol with a searing, venomous glare.

Adrol felt caught in that piercing gaze; pinned by her anger. He felt the world stop around him; like suddenly he couldn't move. He... he hadn't meant any harm or ill-will on her...! He had only been in fear of this very situation; he just meant to buy the time for them to slip away! He took a step back as the Marrowak started to advance on him, but the shock stunted his movements. He couldn't get enough distance, so he resorted to feebly putting his hands up in surrender. "I didn't get much of a chance to- Nobody here meant any harm, we just got a little los-"

The Marrowak brought her club up in the blink of an eye, and in just one more she had brought it down against his face with a defined whoosh of air and a sickening smancck sound. She swipped the entire side of his face, knocking Adrol's form to the ground like a sad little toy. "That's what you were going to do, huh?!? You think everything's just your game, huh?!?!"

Marrow fully intended on going back in on the little freak to the fullest extent that the marshal law would allow her. She wasn't just going to forget about that deformed stranger's accomplice, however. She spun in an instant and went after Opal, intending on incapacitating her, too. Her movements were erratic and fueled by rage. "How many more were you going to play after us??! You're all the same; I know your type!!! You think that just because there's a cave somewhere you're entitled to whatever's in it!! Well guess what, YOU'RE ENTITLED TO SOME ABUSE, TOO; FILTHY CON ARTISTS!!!"

Adrol went from standing at full attention in the familiar grip of gravity to reeling in the dark with debilitating vertigo in a matter of seconds. His ears rang loudly in protest as he felt like he was tumbling through nothing. He felt as though there was a hole on the side of his face, like the matter that made up his body had just decided to detach and disappear. He had no coherent thoughts, just the vague sensation of being spun in all directions, as if he were falling down a flight of stairs in slow motion. For the first few minutes after her had been struck; he was completely incapable of doing or thinking anything.
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Treasures   Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 10:36 am

Opal was in front in the Marowak in an instant, snarling ferociously. She fluffed herself up, trying to look as big and as scary as possible. The ground type might still be larger, but this Growlithe wasn't some helpless pup. She was fierce, with bark and bite being equally terrible to bear.

Her goal was to stall and allow her friend time to recover. Opal hoped that wouldn't take too long, but that blow looked nasty. If she had to, she would pick him up and flee. The bone-wielders would be unable to use their weapons effectively in that tunnel the two youngsters had entered through. She just had to reach there. Could she manage it? She hoped so.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Treasures   Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 8:40 pm

"...outh… be... ing… trou… wa...som...?!?!"

"...no... snot... geintro…!!!"

"Sta... ou...of...!!!!"

The world was still a thick, black soup to the incapacitated white snake. He had so many sensations hitting him at once, and he just couldn't process them all quickly enough. There was a dull throbbing near where he was pretty sure his head was; which he suspected was going to be pain when he finally caught his senses again. He wanted to close his eyes and block out the confusing mass of blurry visual information, but eyelids just wouldn't close properly. He could only groan as the images tried to fix themselves into solid masses. His equilibrium was only just starting to right himself. The most he could do was get up onto his hands and knees. "...Not good... augh, not... good..." He groaned as he searched for his traveling sack. He couldn't make it out like this. He needed something to heal himself. He searched through his bag by touch, pulling out two seeds in a fumbling rush. He knew the subtle differences of skin feel well enough to be able which was medicine, and which was not. He bit down, letting the seed's healing nutrients fill his body. The other seed he kept in his hand as he took a second to recover.

Things were not looking much nicer on Opal's end. Marrow glowered down at the valiant dog with a certain unwarranted hate smeared across her face. She raised her club again. "All you bring is trouble when you come here!! You want some?!?!" She exclaimed in her rage. Behind her, the cubone companion looked on in shock and confusion like he didn't quite understand what was happening. His mouth was fixed into an "O" shape behind his mask as Marrow reared back and chucked her club at Opal as well.

"No, Marrow, this isn't protocol...!" the cubone cried, "This isn't what we're supposed to do with intruders! We could get in trouble!!!"

"Like hell I will! Stay out of this!!!!" Marrow screamed back without pause.

"O... Opal," Adrol coughed, sliding the second item from his bag over towards his traveling companion. It was the most he could do like this, just to give her the one seed. He just hoped she didn't eat it herself - he was failing to formulate a proper warning through his thick cottonmouth. He willed the seed to heal him faster. He just needed enough balance to stand on his own two feet...

Adrol the Snivy - 0 + 20 energy (Reviver seed)
-1 Blinker Seed from inventory
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Treasures   Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 1:23 pm

Opal strove to keep up her ferocious demeanour, putting her all into looking intimidating as she hoped to give Adrol time to recover from the blow he'd sustained. Unfortunately, it did not seem to have worked, and the fiery pup found herself ducking a thrown club.

What a situation the young explorers had found themselves in! The growlithe's companion was struggling to act, and she was outnumbered on her own. One opponent still had their club. Things were not looking good, but Opal couldn't give up now! She pondered her options as a seed came sliding from somewhere and slowed to a halt at her feet. The pup took a quick glance in that direction and saw that Adrol's bag was open. It seemed the snivy had fished out the seed for her to use, but she didn't need healing... Did he intend for her to throw it? That must be the case, she thought as she picked it up with her mouth. Careful not to bite into it and unwittingly inflict herself with some kind of ailment, she whirled around on the spot to fling it at the marowak, the stronger of the two mountain-dwellers facing them.

It was at that moment, just as the mystery seed hit its mark, that the club of bone came flying back and smacked Opal right on the head. She let out a yelp as she felt incredible pain and her vision turned blurry. No, the growlithe despaired, this could not be allowed to happen! She would not let these brutes defeat her and her companion! As her sight faded, she frantically rummaged around in her bag, desperate to find the Warp Orb she'd mentioned earlier. It looked like now might be a good time to use it, but first she had to find the blasted thing.

[Playing follow-the-leader and using a Reviver Seed=19 energy]
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Treasures   Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 4:08 pm

Things were still woozy, but with they were much clearer with the seed on board. Adrol got to his feet shakily and racked his brain for a solution to this situation, but at this point it all really hinged on the the distraction the seed was going to cause. He really needed Opal to disable that Marrowak. Thankfully, it looked like she had figured out what the seed was for and was preparing to throw it.

The seed went flying over to the violent opponent. It hit directly and exploded into a bright, localized color spray that dialated Marrows pupil's suddenly and drastically. Marrow reached up and grabbed her eyes and began screaming. "Aaaaah, shit!! I can't see, I can't see!! Augh, for land's sakes!!!"

"Marow?!! Are you okay??" the Cubone exclaimed with deep concern, He ran over and tried to help Marrow clean out her eyes, or lead her around. This only aggravated the other pokemon older pokemon more. She turned in his general direction and shouted, "WHAT are you DOING?!?! You're letting them get away, STOP THEM!!"

The Cubone jumped back from Marrow in a panic, as if he hadn't known he had been doing something wrong. He grabbed his club, but he hesitated to consider his options. That was the moment that Adrol threw his last seed at the younger guy, locking him into place. He yelped and struggled against the seed's effects, but they proved to be rather powerful.

A whirring in the air called Adrol's attention back to Ms. Opal.

"Look out!!!" the snake coughed as the bone came for the back of Opal's head. He knew it wasn't in time and it would do her no good. The snake's heart dropped into the pit of his stomach as he saw Opal get hit with the club. The weapon's trajectory shifted from the impact and it sailed over to another corner of the cave, but the damage had been done regardless. Now Adrol was the one scrambling to cover for Opal. "Are you okay?!? Do you need assistance? Are you trying to get something specific?" He crouched a bit next to Opal and her bag. He imagined it was hard to be a quadruped and dig around in a bag without the use of her mouth.

As he did, more pokemon began to pour into the room. An aron and a lairon, two poochyena's and a mightyena all were attracted by the commotion within the room. They all began to react in a panic to their two incapacitated comrades. Adrol panicked and tried to drag Opal further back into their passage way so that they wouldn't be immediately spotted.

-1 Bound Seed from inventory
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Treasures   Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 7:00 am

"The Warp Orb... I'm trying to get the Warp Orb..." Opal whined as she was dragged to safety. She had not noticed that the cubone had been disabled or that there were more pokemon rushing in, so she was still concerned about finding her item. With one threat blinded and the other just gone, they should be able to escape, right?

As Opal waited for one of her Reviver Seeds to kick in, she heard noises and began to wonder if something wasn't right. Then again, maybe she was imagining things because of her injury. "What's happening?" she whimpered, "I can't tell what's going on."

Unfortunately, an aerodactyl who had been asleep on a high up outcropping was beginning to awaken from the noise below. It looked around with a cranky growl, seeking something to unleash it's frustration on. Many pokemon were below, but two of them, a snake and a canine, were separate from the rest and looked like easy targets. The beast eyeballed Opal and Adrol angrily as it prepared to swoop and snatch them up.

[-1 Warp Orb from inventory]

Frebedor carried out 9 launched of one Black Mist Mountain :
Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 Al1kJHr , Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 UGNVILz , Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 AZTkyVm , Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 VpVNnvo , Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 Spurn_10 , Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 Spurn_10 , Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 GiV0n62 , Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 YEcQdlS , Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 Spurn_10
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Treasures   Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 6:05 pm

They were outside now. The tunnel had lead to an open-air trail that connected their tunnel to another tunnel inside another large fissure in the rock. Adrol looked around and found that he could see the trail they had come in on, far below them and a bit to the right. They had gained some height, as evidenced by the sheer cliff face that waited below them. He couldn't be concerned with any of that right now, though, as Ms. Opal still needed to be restored to a more fit condition before they could make any more progress. He took a knee beside her and tried to help her get upright, watching the tunnel exit for more pokemon all the while. "If we can just get far enough away Ms. Opal, I have a move that may be able to heal us..."

His full attention went to Opal as she began to speak. "Oh, oh, hmm...." She was looking for a Warp Orb? Was it one she had, or had she seen one around here somewhere...? As he looked around, he saw more orbs embedded in the walls around them, like there had been in the entrance. That would have to do for now. He picked three specimens that looked good and brought them over to his recovering companion. "How about these... will these work instead? I don't see any Warp Orbs around here..." He put the items on top of her bag. His voice trailed off as he saw another Marowak and an Aron charging up the tunnel towards them. He really didn't want to risk either himself or Ms. Opal getting hit again... He pulled his last seed out of his bag. It would be worth it to keep them out of harm's way.

He threw the seed full-force into the Marowak, causing an explosion that knocked it backwards and over his Aron companion. They fell and toppled over each other, staggering them at the tunnel's exit. That worked out nicely for Adrol and Ms. Opal, but at the same time it certainly contributed to the Aerodactyl's rude awakening. Adrol was alerted by the sound of its powerful wingbeats and turned around, only to be met with yet another danger. It seemed he just would not be catching a break today.

"Wait, stop!!! Please, sir, we don't mean any harm!!!" Adrol cried up to the Aerodactyl desperately as it decended towards them with frightening ferver. "We simply took a wrong turn and we ended up in this mess... Please, is there any way we can work this out?!?" He winced and prepared to jump out of the way of the incoming attack.

-1 Blast Seed from inventory
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Treasures   Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 6:37 pm

[19-16=3]

It was no use. The aerodactyl was simply too irritated to listen to reason. He ignored Adrol's words and continued his attack. As the beast came closer and closer, Opal was finally returning to her senses. She saw the huge pokemon lunging for them and, horrified, renewed her frantic search for the Warp Orb. Immediately after digging it out, the object was flung as hard as its wielder could possibly manage. Before long, the threat was gone.

"Phew! That pokemon was scary!" the young pup declared and sighed in relief, only to freeze as an archen landed nearby.

"I'm friendly! Don't attack me!" he cried hastily and held his wings up like another pokemon would hold their arms. "I'm an explorer as well."

Opal looked from the stranger to Adrol, then back again. After everything that has just happened, she wasn't sure what to think. Should they trust this pokemon or drive him off? He would be helpful if he was telling the truth, but did they want to take that risk?
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Treasures   Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 10:16 am

Adrol blinked as the creature that had been accosting him simply up and vanished. He had only seen a flash of something blue and shiny whizz above his head before the great behemoth simply up and vanished. In its absence, he felt his fluttering heart finally start up again. "Ah..." he sighed, feeling jittery and uncomfortable again but also very thankful to not have been snapped up and drug off into the great unknown of the mountain terrain. ...Then again, maybe that would have been advantageous considering their current situation still. The two oncoming attackers were recovering, and Adrol's heightened senses were telling him fairly definitively that there were still more coming.

"Yes it was Ms. Opal" Adrol agreed as he scrambled to get back to her, "but we cannot afford the time to dwell on it now..." Adrol looked at the newcomer archen, his mind a raging blur of activity. Would it be wise to trust this pokemon at face value in the situation they were in? No. Had he appeared very suddenly and conveniently? Yes. Adrol had seentricks like these plenty during the adventures that he had had before he had become stranded; he was very aware of the possibility that this pokemon was feigning a nice façade in order to win their trust.

This all would have been more important to Adrol had they not been faced with a rioting mob. However, they were in fact facing a rioting mob of hostiles. A mob that would be much harder to negotiate with than one hostile, in the event that that even was the case. They hadn't even given the fellow a chance yet, and if they were to give him a chance now there would be more of an opportunity to ask him to validate his claims later.

"We don't want any harm. We just need to get some distance between ourselves and those pursuers," Adrol agreed with his hands slightly up in a show of truce. "I don't think this is an ideal place for any kind of explorer right now, you or us. Perhaps we can collaborate and find some safety where we can get better acquainted? Do you know and shortcuts or hiding places?" Though the Snivy was still cordial as ever, he was still on very high alert. He certainly sounded panicked. ...Just a very refined sort of panic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Treasures   Wonderful Treasures - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wonderful Treasures
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next