Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Fasionista Meetup

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kansas

Poké : 440

PostSubject: Fasionista Meetup   Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Energy: 16 - 5 = 11]

The leaves and bushes of Pecha Forest quietly rattled as wind flew by their branches and leaves. It was a sunny and relaxing time to be there. A little gray bird Pokémon by the name of Quinn Kelly quietly walked around on its two bird legs. He looked rather happy and excited to be here, out of his home and out into the real world. Although Pecha Forest is said to be for rookies and very weak Pokémon, it was a great start for the Pidove to try and get strong, and evolve, or at least for the start of it.

"It's so relaxing here... I wonder if I'll meet someone anytime soon." The Pidove asked himself as he looked over his wings. The Pidove flapped them before he got off the ground, he wanted to see what the Forest was like from high up. He decided to fly over towards one of the branches of a nearby tree. He quietly sat down on the branch and looked down at the dirty floor underneath, admiring the view.

After taking a deep breath he looked around yet again, his yellow eyes focused on other trees before his gaze turned to the blue and shiny sky. His eyes closed for a moment before he let out a sigh of relaxation and happiness. His eyes opened again as his little gaze turned back down towards the floor. After flapping his wings for a few moments and getting off the branch, he started to fly around the forest itself.

AuthorMessage
kansas

PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:01 pm

ooc:

[Energy: 0 + 1 (New Page) = 1]

"I'm not sure if I can find anything around here. The Pidove chirped sadly, getting up back on his two feet. He looked around, trying to find something or at least someone that could help out his friend. "You stay right here, I'm going to try and find someone. The Pidove turned towards the Purrloin as he spread his wings. He flapped them until he got his feet off the ground. The Pidove slowly started to fly up and up into the sky, enough to see the Purrloin and some part of the forest itself. He started to fly around, desperately trying to find a Pokémon that could help.

kansas carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest (Image not informed.) :

Poké : 9665

PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:41 am

"Are you sure? Maybe there's a... uh, well, I guess there really isn't much around," Chiyako stammered, rustling leaves and looking all around for any signs of something to pry the trap open with. To her dismay (but not surprise), there was nothing. It seemed that she was all out of options now, stuck part way into the ground without a leg to stand on. Ha. Ha ha, ha. Maybe Arceus could smite her out of this hole. She really didn't want to drop a bomb inside it to get it open, risking partially blowing herself up and sending shrapnel around that risked hitting Quinn square in the beak. It really didn't seem like she had another option at this juncture, though. She huffed a defeated sigh before reaching over and grabbing that damn gummi again and shoved it into her bag. If she couldn't escape this contraption, she was at least going to claim the bait that had gotten her here for herself. She had earned the pink piece of candy as far as she was concerned.

Chiyako whipped her head up as Quinn left her to go find help. "You're leaving? Wait- I mean do you have t-" but he was already gone. A little shiver ran down her spine at the thought of being left alone here, at the mercy of whatever passed her by while she was trapped in the dirt. "Okay, I'll be here," she conceded to his shrinking back, deciding she would rather risk this and do everything she could to avoid the bomb plan. Chiyako was certainly not going to spend the night in the middle of this forest like this, especially not with their previous foes potentially still lurking around.

Chiyako the Purrloin - 1 Energy

FoxFireAlchemist carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest (Image not informed.) :

Å͙͍̳̣͙͕̎b̵͉͔̺̱͍̹̼̋̈a̧̯̱͓̝̰n̟̖̈́ͯd̡̫͇̤̙̹̻̈õ̶͙̆́ͨ̀̃ͥn̟̖̪͍̤̋ͅ ̜̦̠̔̾á̛͖͎̥͎̭͑̽ļ̭͎͙͕̗̽ͯ̅l̩ ̢͖̲͎̤̲ͤͭ̈͛̑̃ḧͩͦ̆ͣ͏̤̭̱̳̮o̫̦̱͇͂ͨp̴̱eͥ̐̍͛ͥ,͍͔̼̜̜͇ ̙͙͂ͪ̇ͭ̎͝y̴̬̒͌͑ͅe̹̟͍͓ ̥̈́͜w͈̝̞̦̘͖̯͗ͤ̊̿ͣ͒ḧ̨͂͊̅̆o̫̜̰ͣ̅̎̊̈̍́ ̴̠̺ͩ͆ͫͣͭͤ̓ͅe̡̳̩̟͓ñ̥̥̹̜t͔̩̜̃ͦ̋ͣė͙̳̯̣̼̈́ͅr̿̓́ ̈͑҉̫̘̠̱͎̰T̵̘̘̗̺͓͍̦ͤ̒̇ͮH̰̺̰̲̦̖͖͚́̄ͮ̋͝Ệ̫͕͂͝ ̢̹͔͖̗̟̣̬͖̔ͯ̑̽C̫̯͓̥͎͌̓ͬ́ͤ͋̾ͭ̚̕͝Ű̮̟̖̝͙̉ͬ̇R̰̣̰͐͛̀̾̂̊͂̚͢͟͞Ṛ̻̟̱̥̗͎̜̓̊͑̄̊͢E̢̖̬̫̤ͦ̇́͑̓̍̎N̵̮̺̬̣͇͚ͧ̅̀͞T͕̹͕͓̝͕̀ͧͭͤ̍ͪ͟ ̱͍̬̘̖̄ͯͬ͑͊ͣͥͦ͘͢͢P̢͓͓͕̦͎̝̮͛ͪͅL̢̬͔͚̦͚̮̒̆͗͛O̸̧̟̻̞ͣ͊ͮ̏T̺̻͖̲̞́ͬ͐̒ͤ̿̀

Spoiler:

Sprite by Sova and BlueKat
Back to top Go down
kansas

PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:05 am

The Pidove was already gone before the Purrlion finished her question. Quinn tried finding another Pokémon that could help his friend, preferably a non-hostile one. After a few minutes of searching from the air and finding nothing, the bird went down onto the ground. He started walking around the dirty and muddy area, being on guard for every single step he took. Going into a trap like Chi did would mean the end for both of them. The Pidove gulped and tried not to think about it, he needs to be strong! Not only for Chi, but for himself.

To the Pidove's luck, he did find someone idly hopping on one leg around the forest. It was clearly a Hoothoot. They look innocent enough, right? Quinn honestly wasn't sure. He hoped so. His guard was still fully up, yet he told himself not to attack them out right like he did with the Zigzagoon. He still feels bad for the fella, really bad. Quinn shook his head, he isn't allowed to do this for long. Maybe Chi is already I'm danger! He quickly started running towards the Hoothoot, which looked at him in a confused manner.

"H-Hey," he stuttered. "My friend is in trouble, she's stuck in a trap and can't get out! Please... If you're kind enough, can you help us? We already have foes lurking around here." The Hoothoot stared for a few moments, honestly not knowing how to respond to Quinn's fry for help. "Sure," they answered. "I can help you guys. Just lead the way." This made the Pidove sigh I'm relief, at least someone with a good heart finally spoke up. "Y-Yeah, come on!"

The Pidove spread his dark wings and started to flap them until he got off the ground, he got up into the air, but enough for the Hoothoot to be able to follow. After a minute or two, the two go into Chi's sight. Pidove was hoping that she was alright, and it looked like so. He slowly landed onto the ground, the Hoothoot continued to follow. "I found someone who'll be able to help you, Chi." The Pidove said with pride in his words.

PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:16 am

The waiting was not easy in this predicament. Chi felt wary of every twig snap and vague rustle she heard, to the point where her anxiety was driving her mad. She was alone, out of practice with her techniques, and of course not to mention prone. She reassured herself over and over that it wouldn't be long before Quinn was coming back... but she couldn't stop that sneaking "what if" from coming back and making her paranoid all over again. She quickly scanned for Quinn again, but he was still nowhere in sight, at least from her current perspective. Chi realized that he could be right behind any of the taller bushes and she wouldn't see him; not while she was this low to the ground. She hoped he was alright on his own. She tried not to let herself think about the fact that he could have a run-in with the pokemon from before just as easily as she could... Maybe she should just use a bomb. It couldn't do much worse to her than everything else already had today; she could handle it. At this rate it was only a matter of time...

Bah, none of this was helping her right now. She needed to keep her cool and hold it together; this whole dilemma was only going to be in worse shape if she kept up like this. It was just a trap she had never encountered before. Next time, she needed to bring a trapbust orb. It was as simple as that; no need to over-complicate things... she started to calm down a little. Chi just needed to find something to occupy herself with in the meantime. What else did she have in her bag...

...bottlecaps? Oh, yes; bottlecaps from the Inn's bar. She could work with that; she could arrange herself a game of pickup to occupy the time.

Not too much longer after that, Chi heard a sound that turned out to be none other than Quinn returning proudly with the assistance he had gone out looking for. Chi completely forgot about her game of pickup when she saw them, and she perked up immediately. "Hey, you're back!" she responded with a grin, "And you found someone?" She looked over at the Hoothoot and addressed them personally. "Thanks so much, I really appreciate this... I've never been caught in a trap like this one. What should I do, do we need anything?"

Chiyako the Purrloin - 0 Energy

Å͙͍̳̣͙͕̎b̵͉͔̺̱͍̹̼̋̈a̧̯̱͓̝̰n̟̖̈́ͯd̡̫͇̤̙̹̻̈õ̶͙̆́ͨ̀̃ͥn̟̖̪͍̤̋ͅ ̜̦̠̔̾á̛͖͎̥͎̭͑̽ļ̭͎͙͕̗̽ͯ̅l̩ ̢͖̲͎̤̲ͤͭ̈͛̑̃ḧͩͦ̆ͣ͏̤̭̱̳̮o̫̦̱͇͂ͨp̴̱eͥ̐̍͛ͥ,͍͔̼̜̜͇ ̙͙͂ͪ̇ͭ̎͝y̴̬̒͌͑ͅe̹̟͍͓ ̥̈́͜w͈̝̞̦̘͖̯͗ͤ̊̿ͣ͒ḧ̨͂͊̅̆o̫̜̰ͣ̅̎̊̈̍́ ̴̠̺ͩ͆ͫͣͭͤ̓ͅe̡̳̩̟͓ñ̥̥̹̜t͔̩̜̃ͦ̋ͣė͙̳̯̣̼̈́ͅr̿̓́ ̈͑҉̫̘̠̱͎̰T̵̘̘̗̺͓͍̦ͤ̒̇ͮH̰̺̰̲̦̖͖͚́̄ͮ̋͝Ệ̫͕͂͝ ̢̹͔͖̗̟̣̬͖̔ͯ̑̽C̫̯͓̥͎͌̓ͬ́ͤ͋̾ͭ̚̕͝Ű̮̟̖̝͙̉ͬ̇R̰̣̰͐͛̀̾̂̊͂̚͢͟͞Ṛ̻̟̱̥̗͎̜̓̊͑̄̊͢E̢̖̬̫̤ͦ̇́͑̓̍̎N̵̮̺̬̣͇͚ͧ̅̀͞T͕̹͕͓̝͕̀ͧͭͤ̍ͪ͟ ̱͍̬̘̖̄ͯͬ͑͊ͣͥͦ͘͢͢P̢͓͓͕̦͎̝̮͛ͪͅL̢̬͔͚̦͚̮̒̆͗͛O̸̧̟̻̞ͣ͊ͮ̏T̺̻͖̲̞́ͬ͐̒ͤ̿̀

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
kansas

PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:48 pm

"Yeah, I found someone that might be able to help us." He looked over towards the other bird Pokémon. "Thank you so much for your help!" The Hoothoot looked over and have the Pidove a happy chirp. "No problem. Not many friendly Pokémon are around these parts anymore." The Hoothoot let out a sigh. Quinn felt bad for the guy in all honesty.

The Hoothoot hopped around the Purrloin, examining the trap from where they were. "The trap doesn't look too complicated, we really just... need to pull you out." They said, looking over towards the Pidove. The Pidove nodded and looked over. Assuming that the Purrloin wanted to get out, the Pidove grabbed one paw, with the Hoothoot grabbing the other. "On the count to three..." The Hoothoot paused. "One..." The Pidove looked towards the Purrloin with a look of determination in his eyes. "Two..." Both birds held tightly onto Chi's paws. "Three!" The two birds started to pull hard, trying to get the Purrloin out, and little by little, they really did! They had to do the same thing about three times before the Purrloin was most likely out, maybe even earlier if Chi decided to help with it somehow.

PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:22 pm

"I really can't thank you enough," Chiyako told the Hoothoot again excitedly as the two of them came over to start the process of removing her from the trap. She didn't care what they had to do at this point, she just wanted out of this trap. She had no complaints when each bird grabbed a paw - in fact she made sure she had a good grip on both so that she wouldn't slip when they started pulling her out. She steadied her free leg underneath herself so that she could push up with them as they pulled. "Alright, I'm ready too. Whenever you guys good to go," Chiyako nodded. she was anxious to get out of this vice already and feel the ground beneath her foot.

On the count of three, the little birds began pulling with all their might, and Chiyako started to push up with them as hard as they could. At first they met the same resistance as before, but with the extra pokemon's might they finally got enough give to get her out all the way to her knee. All it took was one more good yank from all three of them after that, and her thinner lower leg emerged with no more fuss. The jaws of the trap snapped shut with an attitude behind her, and then Chi finally found herself free. She tottered weakly at first, the long period of having her leg cinched causing it to go numb. She was hardly concerned about it though as she was more concerned with finally having freedom from that merciless trap.

"Yes, thank you!!!" She exclaimed, full of relief. "Any longer and I was sure I was going to loose my legs. You two are my heroes; I would have been in so much trouble if it had been just me out here and that had happened; Oh, man, I feel so much better." She grabbed their wings and shook them gratefully before finally relaxing. "Man. I really owe you guys one. ....and I really need to pick up some trap-resistant items."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
kansas

PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:12 pm

After their wings were shaken, the Hoothoot backed off. "I'll be leaving now," the Hoothoot chirped. "I hope to see you two around someday." The Pidove nodded. "Have a safe trip!" The Pidove exclaimed, looking over towards the Purrloin. "You said... trap-resistant items?" The Pidove thought for a moment. "Maybe I can make something like that... or even trap-reversing clothing!" The Pidove's yellow eyes shined with hope and happiness as he looked over towards the Purrloin. "Do you even know how much I can make with that?!" The Pidove explained excitedly as he started hopping around, flapping his wings when he was in the air in happiness.

After a few moments of the Pidov'e little celebration of a new idea, he looked over towards the Purrloin, actually feeling a bit embarrassed by his burst of emotions. "A-Anyway." he stuttered. "We need to get out of here. We should go to a place with lots of materials which I can find..."

PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Thu May 03, 2018 5:49 pm

Chiyako also waved the Hoothoot off, feeling a bit uplifted after meeting a friendly face among all the other dangers in this place. "The feeling is mutual. Good luck; be safe! Thank you again for all your help," she replied as they went on their way. She gave her leg a wiggle to ensure she had enough feeling in it to start walking on it again. It was feeling much better, although truth be told she was definitely going to need some rest before she made any plans for the next day. This had been... an adventure, for sure. Still, they had gotten some good stuff out of it.

Quinn started to chirp some ideas at her suddenly after the Hoothoot had gone. Chi had to admit, they were good ideas, to be sure. She could think of plenty of pokemon who could benefit from items like that; trap blocking or... trap reversing...? "Huh... that's a really good idea actually. Maybe if you could pull the effects out of certain items..." she thought aloud. There were certainly plenty of items to choose from; they just needed to collect a bunch and start experimenting with them. "....Yeah, sure, we should be able to figure that out! As for items, let me think... I think the best place to go would be the bigger forest just down the road from here. It's a little more dangerous, but it's also the place where there's cloth material and there's a lot of items we could experiment with." She looked up at the sky through the canopy. It was turning various shades of pink, orange, and periwinkle now as the sun began to descend towards the horizon. Man, they had been out here a while, hadn't they. "Well... hmm. It might not be the best idea to go this late in the evening, though. Let's head back to the Inn for tonight and get rested after the adventure she had today," she chuckled.

"What kind of clothing have you made in the past? Since we have a little more of a walk to go," she asked him. "What kinds of material did you used to work with?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
kansas

PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Thu May 03, 2018 6:22 pm

Quinn also looked up into the beautiful sunset. They really have been here for quite a while. The fighting and the trap incident really did make them spend a lot of time in here. When Chi asked Quinn that question, he thought for a bit. "I made stuff like scarves, capes, shirts... pants, even. Couldn't really use pants thought because of my body shape. I did make them out of silk, wool... all of that stuff. It was from other Pokémon, of course. I'm thinking of making some clothing with other materials, like scales and all of that. I'm not really sure how that will work out." He answered.

"Hey," He said. "Do you mind if I stay at the inn till I get my own shop? I'm not sure how long it'll take but I hope not for long, but I still have to collect materials and all of that before anything, if Pokémon wouldn't have them when visiting the shop."

PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Thu May 03, 2018 11:53 pm

Chi rubbed her chin while they talked. She hadn't thought about using scales before... but she didn't imagine it was impossible, either. Maybe they could be loosened up before you worked with them, and then maybe you could get a needle through them and connect them with thread... or maybe one could connect them to each other somehow by cutting pieces of them and then folding them out. It sounded like a fair idea one way or the other; they'd have to collect some to figure it out for sure. "Sounds like you've got all your bases covered for materials; I'm sure there's plenty of things to experiment with around here! I'll take you to as many places as I possibly can, though there are some places I can't go... But I know you could make it. I hear rumors that there are dungeons around Aileron. We'll just have to find you someone who can tag along with you if we get to that point." She started to go over all the places the could visit in her head. Definitely best to start in Shadowhue. She was sure they'd figure it out.

When Quinn asked her about staying at the Inn, she just smiled. "'Course you can. That's what the Inn's built for; housing travelers. It's entertaining the locals as well but travelers are a pretty crucial part of the equation." She pulled out one of the little pamphlets that Iva made her carry just about everywhere. "There's some of the amenities; the bath is pretty popular. The beach is nice too. You probably won't have to worry too much though; I know most shops around here do a 'bring your own components' style of thing where they have base fees for labor and have the customers bring the components. I think it would make sense to do the same for yours quite honestly; you could just stock whatever leftover components you have and sell them to people who are just a part or two shy."

"Have you given any thought to a shop name yet?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
kansas

PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Mon May 07, 2018 7:18 pm

"A name for my shop?" Quinn thought for a moment, he honestly never gave the shop name much thought, but he realized that his shop does need a name. He shook his head, a bit disappointed. "No, I haven't thought about it. I was so concentrated on... y'know... what kind of stuff I will sell, materials, the prices... that I never even thought of a name. But the thing is, most names for shops are already stolen like many Pokémon don't know what to name their shop because someone else already took the name that they wanted to use. You get that, right?"

PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Tue May 08, 2018 9:51 pm

Chiyako rubbed the back of her head, because frankly she hadn't had this problem too frequently... Though she did have problems choosing song titles on occasion, provided she chose titles for them at all and didn't just continue calling them "incomplete stanza," "broken coda" and "work in progress 1", etc. She found it fairly easy to pick titles in reality because by the time she was working out titles, she already had plenty of content to pick the words with. In a situation like this, she could see it being a bit harder. Quinn had to figure out something catchy and memorable, that would stick with people and help his name get out further than whatever town he was assigned to. Speaking of town...

"...Hmm... Well, you don't have to completely pick the name from your products... Like, you know, if you were on the beach selling clothes you could call it something like 'The Surf Stitch' or 'Sun Couture' or something like that. Or in Grassveil you could pick something like 'Quest Stitchery' or something since it's frequented by a lot of explorers and that would probably appeals to them," she suggested. "And there's always the option of using your name. Yeah, heck, if worst comes to worst you can always call it 'Quinn's Tailoring'. It lacks a little flash but it does what it's supposed to do. Has kind of a simple, homey feel."

She looked up at the approaching twilight. "Well, it's getting a little late and we're nearly out of the forest. Why don't we go grab some dinner and sleep on it? You can always come back to it when we've experimented with a few things and such."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
kansas

PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Tue May 08, 2018 9:59 pm

Quinn looked up towards the twilight. Him seeing it actually made things better. He really liked watching the sun rise and go under the mountains back when he was at home. He looked towards Chi and nodded. [color:455f=a7a6a4]"Yeah, we should get going. I'm pretty hungry, actually. Do you maybe know what we're gonna eat or something? I don't really like what, but it's good to know what kind of food you're gonna eat." He said. He honestly didn't know what to say anymore, so the little grey bird went quiet till the Purrlion answered.

PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Tue May 08, 2018 10:18 pm

"I'm sure it'll be something... unique. When our chef's cooking, it always is," Chiyako scoffed lightly. The statement was purely in jest, of course; she appreciated the fact that there was even a chef working there to help her out. "When I do the cooking it's pretty simple, but that's usually around the late-late shift when nobody's going to remember what they had for dinner anyways. We'll be there in time for you to not have to experience that. The early crowd might be in... but that's a pretty sane crowd so you'll be fine. I think the comedian performs tonight so it'll actually be pretty quiet. Nothing should disturb you in your room, either."

As they emerged from the forest and found their way to the main road, Chiyako breathed a sigh of relief and put her arms against the back of her head as support. Clearly she was going to have to do some real training with her skills if she had any plans of continuing to run this joint. How did she expect to run into a rowdy bar if she couldn't even handle some shmucks in the forest? As much as the thought of throwing herself at more fighting made her want to throw up, it was something she would have to do.

She had no doubt that taking Quinn out for tours would give some unavoidable experience, but that was all assuming she handled her emotions as well as she had this time around. Iva had mentioned a visit in one of her letters, and she almost always had something to say on any matter that came up between them. Maybe she could provide some assistance...?

For now though, Chi lead Quinn into the obscured horizon where the Inn waited for them.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   

Back to top Go down

Fasionista Meetup
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: