Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Fasionista Meetup

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kansas

kansas

Poké : 440

Fasionista Meetup Empty
PostSubject: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 1:59 pm

[Energy: 16 - 5 = 11]

The leaves and bushes of Pecha Forest quietly rattled as wind flew by their branches and leaves. It was a sunny and relaxing time to be there. A little gray bird Pokémon by the name of Quinn Kelly quietly walked around on its two bird legs. He looked rather happy and excited to be here, out of his home and out into the real world. Although Pecha Forest is said to be for rookies and very weak Pokémon, it was a great start for the Pidove to try and get strong, and evolve, or at least for the start of it.

"It's so relaxing here... I wonder if I'll meet someone anytime soon." The Pidove asked himself as he looked over his wings. The Pidove flapped them before he got off the ground, he wanted to see what the Forest was like from high up. He decided to fly over towards one of the branches of a nearby tree. He quietly sat down on the branch and looked down at the dirty floor underneath, admiring the view.

After taking a deep breath he looked around yet again, his yellow eyes focused on other trees before his gaze turned to the blue and shiny sky. His eyes closed for a moment before he let out a sigh of relaxation and happiness. His eyes opened again as his little gaze turned back down towards the floor. After flapping his wings for a few moments and getting off the branch, he started to fly around the forest itself.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

Fasionista Meetup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 3:11 pm

Since her impromptu promotion to co-chair of the Steamrise Inn, Chiyako the Purrloin had barely had time to catch her breath. The Inn was still in it's formative phase, and as such there were many foundation-level concerns that had to be taken care of. Chi had participated in nearly every thinkable job: managerial bookkeeping, production behind the stage shows, bar-tending, all the way down to things as simple as printing menus and moving laundry. The concept of an off-day had seemed so far out of reach to her until just recently, when during her rounds or the grounds she found that the other employees generally had the day-to-day jobs handled on their own. The feline found her schedule cooling down to a point where, given the opportunity, she could afford to step away from the production without risking an oven blowing up.

Naturally, she did exactly that.

The bright midday hour found Chiyako resting in the shelter of a high tree branch, her preferred form of retreat stemming from her more nomadic days. Her tail hung lazily from her chosen branch and swayed in the breeze as she loitered there with her lute. She kept her notebook propped up against her leg so that she could slouch and still read the sheet music she had been working on. "Everyone's probably sick of seeing me play in this same shirt over and over again. It might be time to consider some actual costumes," she mused as she ran through the notes over and over again in her head. She gave the strings of her instrument a few lazy plucks to gauge the sound they were producing. She quickly determined that, once again, they were indeed as flat as a board. Wonderful.

Chi groaned as she forced herself to sit up and begin tuning the silken strings. She wasn't fully "lucid" in that moment, evidenced by the empty stare she cast into the net of branches below her. As she stared into the branches, she caught the movement of a lone bird pokemon, a Pidove, take to fluttering gracefully about the canopy from a tree not to far from her tree. She watched it lazily, letting her mind melt into static while her eyes followed it's agile movements. It wasn't until it flew closer that it occurred to Chiyako that her "observation" of the bird was actually classified as "staring," a gesture that was many levels of rude and creepy. It still took her a few moments after this realization before she finally gave her head a shake to snap herself out of the trance, giving a disgruntled "Ugh." She gave an apologetic wave on the off chance that they WEREN'T feral and took notice of her rather blatant act. Hopefully that bird didn't have a mind to knock her out of that tree for that embarrassing display.

Chiyako the Purrloin: 18 Energy
Back to top Go down
kansas

kansas

Fasionista Meetup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 3:35 pm

[Energy = 11]

Luckily for the Purrlion, the little gray Pidove never really noticed her staring at him. After flying around for a minute or two, the Pidove's big yellow eyes finally noticed the Purrlion on the tree near his. He decided to fly over, his wings idly flapping as he ended up on the same branch. He quietly sat down on it and looked over at the Purrlion, giving her a little wave as a greeting. "Hi." He chirped quietly, yet happily. The wing then went to the back of the Pidove's head as he rubbed is slowly. "I didn't see you there, sorry! Or other Pokémon, really..." He looked over towards the Purrlion and examined her from where he sat.

"I'm Quinn, by the way! Quinn Kelly. A pleasure to meet you... uh..." The Pidove quietly stood there as he didn't really know the name of the Purrlion, but he waited for her to introduce herself to him as well. Although this was pretty awkward for him, he fought through it. "Excuse me... I don't really know your name, but it's really nice to meet you. You're the first Pokémon that I met outside of my home's grasp, really. I hope that we could become great friends, yeah?" The Pidove chirped happily at the Purrlion, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Fasionista Meetup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 4:46 pm

The Pidove turned towards her. She was caught, red-pawed (literally), in her mindless act. Cursed to a fate of her own bad puns and public humiliation. Chiyako sat up a little straighter and tried her best not to look completely humiliated about the whole situation, setting her notebook behind her to do so. He seemed friendly enough as he flew over, but still she tensed in preparation for the confrontation that was about to happen.

Or... wasn't about to happen. Turned out he hadn't seen her at all until that point, judging by how he apologized for having missed her right from the get-go. Internally, Chi breathed a huge sigh of relief and happily put the awkward moment out of her mind, letting the cringe fade out of her muscles. She was glad to avoid starting another encounter in an irredeemably awkward way, instead focusing on committing the new name to her memory.

"Nah, don't worry about it. This place is pretty peaceful; it's easy to miss something every now and again," she assured him in a casual tone. "...Quinn Kelly. Quinn. Gotcha. Nice to meet you, too. My name's Chiyako, but some people prefer to call me 'Chi.' That's fine too, if you prefer it," she continued, responding to his greetings with a polite tip of her hat and a nod. She leaned forward a little more since the conversation seemed to be continuing, resting her arms on the wooden edge of her instrument. She gathered from the way he spoke that he was new in the area, which wasn't an uncommon occurrence considering the area they were in. The peaceful trees tended to be a pretty welcoming gathering space to the uninitiated.

"You seem pretty friendly; I imagine we could work up a friendship," Chiyako reasoned with a nod. "Where's home for you, if you don't mind me asking? Just passing through on your way to other places, or are you taking up permanent residence?" He really must have arrived recently. At the very least, Chi knew she hadn't checked any Pidove into the Inn recently, so if he was a traveler it couldn't have been more than a day... or he had found somewhere to stay in Grassveil. It wouldn't have surprised her to learn he was looking to join the guild.
Back to top Go down
kansas

kansas

Fasionista Meetup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 5:32 pm

"Oh, I see!" The Pidove nodded, his gaze turning towards the Purrloin's hat. "I like the hat. Did you make it?" He chirped in curiosity before continuing. "I make scarves... capes... clothing, basically." He thought for a bit before answering. "I'm just from another forest, not really... known." He looked around again before his gaze turned towards the Purrloin. "I'm looking for permanent residence somewhere around here. Do you know any good places where I could go to? It would be a really huge help!" He chirped happily.

kansas carried out 3 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Fasionista Meetup PH4C7tP , Fasionista Meetup W6tXtbK , Fasionista Meetup WYrEDCu
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Fasionista Meetup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 7:05 pm

Ah, so he was interested in clothing as well? Chi was all ears now; she hadn't met many others in the area yet who shared the hobby with her by their own volition.She had introduced a few of the Inn staff to some basic sewing techniques, mostly embroidery, but that was mostly out of necesity for repairing/prettying linens around the inn and the stage. It was nice to know that she wasn't the only one with a persisting interest.

"Oh, thanks! I did," Chiyako responded with a smile, "I was between homes as a kid, and when I broke out I was doing a lot of odd jobs to get by. I made this as practice while I was learning the stiches to fix broken tents and stuff." She gestured to her clean white shirt and added, "I made this one too, but that was a little more recently." She still felt a melancholy sting whenever she thought on the events that led to her experimenting with making the shirt, and it ever-so-slightly tugged at the corners of her mouth. She didn't let herself dwell on it long in the interest of keeping up the conversation with Quinn.

"That's interesting... I haven't tried making any of those yet," Chi mused. She had more questions, naturally, but the question of him finding a place to stay struck a certain familiar chord with her. "Hum. Well, if you're in dire need of a place to stay until you've got a situation I can put you up in the Inn I work at in Rainfront Town temporarily for beans, if that. More permanently, though..." she paused to think, "Well, there are a lot of options. Grassveil is very popular because of the guild; if you sign up for training there they'll provide housing for your team. Aileron Town's supposedly a very pretty place; I can't get there myself for obvious reasons but I've heard it's beautiful and clean. It has a guild too; It might suit your fancy since you fly." She tapped on the edge of her lute thoughtfully. "Rainfront Town's inherently nice since it's a beach town and kind of a tourist trap. Grima Outpost is just nasty, frankly. Nobody lives there voluntarily unless they're a criminal, they have no other option, or they have an odd affinity for noxious fumes. I've also heard some rumors of some colony up in the mountains. Apparently it's a monarchy and everything, but quite frankly I've never been and a lot of what I get is hearsay. They're a pretty exclusive club if I've got my facts straight; they'll accept just about anyone but if you ride with them you die with them. Some loners even live in the dungeons themselves, believe it or not."

She cleared her throat after the long info dump finally ended. "...Sorry, that was, uh, kind of a lot all at once. I got carried away. If any of them sounded interesting I can give you more if I have it."

Chiyako the Purrloin - 18 Energy
FoxFireAlchemist carried out 10 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Fasionista Meetup DZNZaz3 , Fasionista Meetup La94TiN , Fasionista Meetup 4LTlrqA , Fasionista Meetup O9xqXFR , Fasionista Meetup LOY1SG7 , Fasionista Meetup ThRF56H , Fasionista Meetup WYrEDCu , Fasionista Meetup PH4C7tP , Fasionista Meetup PopjRW4 , Fasionista Meetup WYrEDCu
Back to top Go down
kansas

kansas

Fasionista Meetup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 7:27 pm

[Energy: 11 - 8 = 3]

After the entire dump of information has washed over and into the Pidove's brain, he nodded.
"The Inn? I would love to be there!" He chirped happily. As his gaze turned towards the branches above, the little Pidove saw a Pecha Berry. He flew towards it, but it fell down onto the ground. He quickly decided to go pick it up, before a sudden, loud squawk would be heard in the distance. It was a Murkrow. The Murkrow had an orb in its claws, that they accidentally dropped without notice. The poor Pidove got scared when he heard the sudden squawk, but luckily, it wasn't an enemy. He looked over towards the shiny blue orb that was then on the ground and picked it up as well.

kansas carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Fasionista Meetup OnZbjOw , Fasionista Meetup PH4C7tP
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Fasionista Meetup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 2:21 am

She could handle that, she figured. One small room for someone her size wasn't such a big deal; there were plenty of rooms open and everybody needed a place to stay while they figured themselves out. It seemed only fair that she return the kindness that others had shown her while she was still looking for her place in these parts. While she thought through these things as well as where she would put him when the time came, she watched him fly up and grab a Pecha Berry off of one the higher branches. At first she was impressed; she hadn't even seen that berry while she had been relaxing here (although admittedly she also hadn't been paying enough attention). While she was thinking about it, she noticed that Quinn definitely didn't seem to have much on him in the way of items and supplies. That was going to make traveling anywhere more of a feat than it already was for the two of them. She was starting to think it would be best if maybe they stayed in the forest a bit longer and tried to hunt down some items. She could use more supplies for making dyes and linens, anyways.

"Sure, I can get you a room set up for a while. It's hard to know exactly what you want to do when you first arrive in a place," Chi reasoned, eyeing the Murkrow suspiciously as it flapped past them and dropped the item nearby. She didn't fully trust that these strange occurrences were merely up to coincidence when they happened. She had been to enough dungeons at this point to know that there was typically some kind of mysterious or hostile intentions floating around the natives of this place. Incomprehensibly cruel things could happen in these sorts of places.

...Then again, Pecha Forest wasn't exactly the kind of place that you'd expect to find horrible things happening in. She might be over - thinking this. Most of these things couldn't be helped anyways; dungeons were and irreplaceable source of supplies. She still felt it was important enough to warn him to "Just be careful around the pokemon in these places. I can personally attest to them being... unpredictable." She rubbed the ghost of a wound that she had received on Pricklemist Hill.

"That brings up a good point though; you don't seem to have much with you in terms of items," Chi observed. "Since we're here, I could help you gather some stuff if you like. There's lots of little stuff around here that's pretty easy to stock up on; that should help get you started so you can get to other places and find more." She started to gather her things up, sliding her notebook into the bag she had on her and reversing her lute so that it was against her back now. "I'll go around with you if you want. I could stand to pick up some supplies for drinks and dyes, myself."

Chiyako the Purrloin - 0 Energy
Back to top Go down
kansas

kansas

Fasionista Meetup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 11:30 am

[Energy: 3 - 2 = 1]

"It would be really nice, yes! I'm thinking of getting as many scarves and all of that clothing stuff as soon asas possible so I can... well... start my own shop! I always wanted to sell clothing for all types of Pokémon, you get me?" He chirped with excitement as he flapped his wings.

It wasn't long before another Pecha Berry got into the sight of the Pidove a bit far away, and also something rather... green. He walked over to it and saw that it was a Green Gummi, he picked it up. He was somewhat far away from the Purrloin now, hopefully nothing bad happens to the little guy.

Last edited by kansas on Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Fasionista Meetup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 12:37 pm

Man, darn the luck of that poor Pidove. Way over yonder, there was another figure eyeing up that gummi as a potential for lunch. The figure, a Pineco, had been fixing up it's tree bark coating when it noticed the gummi laying there, and of course it had taken interest in it being of a type with a particular affinity for that particular flavor of food. It hadn't really been too anxious about it at first, choosing to finish the work on it's shell before it decided to have it's lunch. It became angered into action by Quinn's approach, however; beginning to hop through the bushes towards him.

Chiyako, meanwhile, began climbing down from her perch in the tree in order to catch up with her new avian acquaintance. She availed herself to her retractable claws in order to cling to the tree's thick bark, providing a reliable path back down to the ground. The process still took longer than having a pair of wings to carry her, however. By the time she had gotten to the ground, she noticed that Quinn had actually gotten a bit ahead of her. She was still able to hear his conversation thanks to her acute hearing, however, so she felt like she could be a bit casual about catching up while still keeping up contact. As she made her way over, she stopped by a bit of underbrush that looked like it was fresh and growing. She stopped to dig through it and see if it was producing any seeds that she could harvest, turning away from Quinn momentarily.

"You're looking to start a shop? That's not a bad idea, really..." Chiyako mused as she pulled back the thick entangled branches with her paws in search of her seeds. "There's not much in the way of accessories when it comes to shops from what I've heard. There's a dye shop in Grassveil that changes the color of accessories and can add effects; that's where I got my fur color changed. Maybe you can do something like that; make accessories with new effects...?" As she dug through the bush, she finally found it was harboring two seeds that she promptly claimed for herself. Satisfied, she turned around and continued on towards the Pidove.

It was at this point that she caught sight of the angered Pineco approaching Quinn with needles protruding threateningly through its barky scales. She felt a deep panic bubble up inside herself at that moment; she knew she had to back Quinn up if something went down, but she was intensely weak to bug types and currently she didn't have much on her that would affect them. She moved towards the altercation cautiously, waiting to see what Quinn would do before making any sudden movements.

"Careful! They might calm down if you back off slowly," Chi reasoned.
Back to top Go down
kansas

kansas

Fasionista Meetup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 6:25 pm

"Make accessories with new effects, huh? Maybe! But... like what? What would these effects be?" He turned his head to the side. He thought about it for a moment, and he did think that it could be an actually pretty good idea. Giving his accessories some new and different effects could really benefit others and himself as well when it comes to money. Oh, how he dreamt of money, fame... he really wanted to become a very known "fashionista" of this world. He quietly daydreamed as his big yellow eyes were glimmering with pure hope and happiness.

It wasn't long before he got back to reality, and out of his happy and daydreamy world. He watched the Purrloin dig and find the two seeds. He gave her a happy chirp, he really liked her as a little companion of sorts. They would make a great team, for finding things, that is. He didn't want to make an actual exploration team with her, because of him already wanting to make a shop, and the cat Pokémon already owning an inn.

before being startled by the Purrlion's sudden moves. Luckily for both of them, the little bird was strong against the Pineco. Seeing it as a threat, he slowly started to fly up in the air and let his wings start to produce large amounts of wind towards the Pineco. He tried to make it either hit something like a tree and knock it out, or just make it "fly" away so they could have enough time to escape its grasp.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Fasionista Meetup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 7:17 pm

Oh so it’s going down like that,” Chi observed as Quinn went in for the attack without much of a second thought. He seemed pretty scrappy, but it seemed like he was leaving enough room to disengage should he need to, so that was definitely something they could fall back on. She was grateful that he was confident in his abilities at least, because she had definitely not come into this forest with an extensive fighting background. She was an artist and a face, not a hard-hitter. Chi knew enough about tactics, though. She saw how he was trying to knock the Pineco around with his gusts and she was immediately on board, running over to flank the sturdy creature.
Pretty sure I can help with that,” she remarked as she drew on a strange power that she typically liked to save as her ace-in-the hole. With a swipe of her paw she also began to produce gusts of wind that mimicked Quinn’s, hitting the Pineco from two angles now and forcing it to hold its position just to stay in place.

The gusts of wind that Chiyako had summoned kept going at an upward angle as they bounced off the Pineco, going so far that they smacked into a Weepinbell that had been resting in a nearby tree. The Weepinbell cried out in fear as it was roused and spat out a cloud of spores in shock at the rude awakening it had received. The wind whipped the spores around in all directions over the forest underbrush, falling on leaves and moss and whatever else was underneath them.

Chiyako realized too late that she was one of those things. Immediately upon the dust falling on her she began to feel her muscles twitch and spasm; contracting irregularly and causing her body to lock up. She groaned and staggered against the way her body was seizing. Her attacking stopped, as all she could do with these intense contractions was keep herself from falling over. With the extra wind gone, the Pineco anchored itself enough to send a burst of little needles out from under it’s scales in all directions. It wasn’t a completely coherent attack due to the damage that it had already sustained, but with her muscles still locked up Chi still got tagged by a couple of them.

Nearby, a disguised Sudowoodo was also scattered with the Weepinbell’s spores and began to seize. It twitched in a panic and charged with rage towards the commotion that Chiyako and Quinn were stirring up. It burst out into the fray, just in time to get pelted by the Pineco’s released needles. The little projectiles only fed it’s rage and goaded it to launch an attack at whatever happened to be in it’s line of sight at the moment. It too was impeded by the paralyzing spores, however.
Back to top Go down
kansas

kansas

Fasionista Meetup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 7:48 pm

Oh the poor Weepinbell, the Pidove didn't mean to startle it. Luckily enough, the spore didn't get to the bird, so he was good and healthy. After the Pineco shot the needles, the Pidove was hit by one or two. He let out a painful chirp as he backed off. His gaze turned to the Purrlion and his eyes widened in fear. She was now paralyzed from the Weepinbell's spore! He really didn't mean to make this happen, he only wanted to Pineco to go away. He felt a large sense of guilt inside of him.

Oh no, what did the Pidove do? Oh no, oh no, oh no! The Pidove started to panic. Without a second thought, he tried to grab the Purrloin with his beak; just so he could try and drag her away, at least away from the Sudowoodo, so it could take care of the very angry Pineco. Assuming that that actually couldn't work, the Pidove got the courage to use a Steel Wing at the Sudowoodo. He hoped to give it enough damage, and if lucky, even more than he intended, so it could run away in fear. The Pidove was trying to be precise with his attack and was sure that it would do at least some damage to the Pokémon, right? Well, at least he hoped so. If the Sudowoodo will run away, he will most likely be proud of himself, but he wouldn't be fine with his only friend being hurt.

"Hang in there!" The Pidove chirped after giving the attack, running in front of the Purrlion, hoping to protect her from the danger. He spread his wings, ready for another attack if he really needed to, even though he never really wanted to do it again, as it would most likely become an even bigger disaster.

kansas carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Fasionista Meetup DZNZaz3
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Fasionista Meetup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 10:47 pm

Quinn dragged Chiyako back enough to save her from the incoming Sudowoodo stomp, giving her time to try and acclimate to her muscles having unpredictable contractions. She had never liked the feeling of paralysis; but she’d take it any day over poison or a burn. There was far less pain involved in just having twitchy muscles. “Thanks for that... I didn’t even see what hit me,” she groaned while she worked to regain control of her muscles. Maybe she had gotten a bit overzealous with all of that wind, but when she looked over to the Pineco and saw it passed out from her injuries she felt validated that at least her blunder had yielded some kind of trade off. They still had a rampaging Sudowoodo on their hands - wings - paws - whatever, but at least one threat was eliminated. Oddly enough, had it not been for the paralysis she actually had more ways of dealing with his Sudowoodo.

I’m hanging,” Chiyako replied, “Don’t worry - I think we can handle this. Probably.” She wasn’t actually entirely sure, but she was positive that they could at least make enough of a gap to get out of the way of the incoherent rock tree. She felt even more confident when Quinn’s second attack landed a hit, staggering the incapacitated Sudowoodo. Her body was still too tight to do anything now, but they had set it off pace enough that maybe they could get themselves out of there. Maybe even fight it... but that was a little risky with Quinn’s disadvantage. There was also a likelihood that it would give chase should they run, and with her in her state with no way to cure herself it would be a bit of a trial of errors to make that happen.

I think we can try and make a break for it with it like this,” Chiyako explained to Quinn, “but if we do that and it gives chase we’ll still be pretty slow because of me. How do you want to try doing this? If we fight, I’ve still got some moves that can help out when I’m not all frozen up. I might also be able to make some cover for us if we run.” Her voice cracked under the stress of the muscles in her throat that were pulling at each other, but she tried not to pay attention to it while they were in such a critical situation.

ooc::
Back to top Go down
kansas

kansas

Fasionista Meetup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 11:10 pm

[Energy: 1 - 8(?) = 0]

After those couple of attacks that he made, and from dragging the Purrlion, the poor Pidove looked rather tired. He looked over towards Chi. "W-We should make a run for it." The poor Pidove was huffing a puffing as he spoke, clearly exhausted. "The Sudowoodo probably won't attack us as long as it's distracted by the Pineco." He gestured to the two Pokémon near the other duo. "And, if you want, I can try dragging you... carrying you, maybe?" His head tilted to the side as his gaze was focused on the other duo so they wouldn't attack them.

The bushes behind them rattled as a Zigzagoon appeared out of them. They were watching the fight that was going on and decided to hide in the bushes. They looked over to the two duos and his gaze turned towards the Pidove and Purrloin. Seeing that the Pidove was gazing in the other direction and was focusing on it, the Zigzagoon tackled the Pidove down, making him let out a frightened chirp. The Zigzagoon had him pinned, face towards the ground. Oh dear. The Pidove tried to push the Zigzagoon off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fasionista Meetup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup Empty

Back to top Go down

Fasionista Meetup
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next