Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Oi oi oi!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrMeem

Poké : 5000

Oi oi oi! Empty
PostSubject: Oi oi oi!   Oi oi oi! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 1:32 am

A wild person appears!

So, I'm here now. Neat.

Anyways, what's the deal with restricted characters? Do they just have specific rules, or do you have to prove yourself to make one? Smeargle and Mimikyu are my favorite pokemon. :p

Anyways, I'm here, I took like an hour reading all of the rules, and I'm waiting for mah poke, and I have no clue how anything works. If you got any tips, throw em at me!
Back to top Go down
darknessdawn

darknessdawn

Poké : 220

Oi oi oi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi oi oi!   Oi oi oi! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 2:15 am

Well, I'd suggest starting work on a character sheet. That way you can post it once you've got Poke. As for restricted Pokemon...
You have to earn the privilege to make one! With Zorua and Mimikyu, you have to NOT have any issues with your characters in the past, AND be a "Member" rather than a "New Member", which is indicated by a lighter shade of blue for your username.
As for Ditto and Smeargle, they have a few differences from how they work in the main games. I'd suggest taking a look at the info on THIS page.
Wailmer, Phione, and Rotom are permanently banned from players to have as a character.
The temporary ban list changes over time, so I'd suggest looking at it before you post, and if your desired character's species shows up there, you're gonna need a different species. Also, keep an eye on species that are close to being banned. Eevee's almost always in danger of being banned.
Lord E V can probably help with anything else pertaining to "Da Roolz" and if you need help creating a character sheet to standard, I'd suggest getting help from PrimordialPrim, without whom I'd never have finished my first character.
PS: I love Smeargle too, it's too bad its stats are absolute garbage.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Oi oi oi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi oi oi!   Oi oi oi! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 11:13 pm

Welcome to the site! I can probably clear up any questions you may have about restricted access or characters in general.

The list of rules regarding restricted access pokemon is currently not published, but in essence: you cannot make one as your first character, you cannot have had any significant trouble staying in line with site rules, and applications for them are held to a much higher standard.  This is because these pokemon are deemed potentially problematic in the hands of someone untrustworthy, so we don't want to make them available to everyone right off the bat.  The reasons why each one is on the list are explained there, but it's probably pretty obvious for the most part.  Sorry for the inconvenience, but hey, that's all the more reason to stick around, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oi oi oi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi oi oi!   Oi oi oi! Empty

Back to top Go down

Oi oi oi!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: