Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Yo! Name's Exit

Go down 
+2
Lord E V
Exit
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Exit

Poké : 5000

Yo! Name's Exit Empty
PostSubject: Yo! Name's Exit   Yo! Name's Exit EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 6:36 pm

Been years since I've done an RP but memories of mystery dungeon has brought me back to the medium.

Done my starter poke entry, just a couple of quick questions for those who know:

A: Gonna be slowly going through the different guide sections like battling and leveling, any particular ones I should make sure to read/understand now?

B: In the Character Bio Template it says that Gen 7 Pokemon aren't allowed, is this still the case? Only because Gen 7 did come out a year and a half ago at this point so wondered if the character template with it is outdated or you still haven't got around to it yet.

Quote :
Moveset
A character starts with 4 move slots and any move it can learn naturally till its current level. You are also allowed to have your character start with 1 egg move. We will be using the gen 6 movesets from ORAS for now until the site is ready to accept gen 7 characters.

Thanks in advance for having me!
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Yo! Name's Exit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo! Name's Exit   Yo! Name's Exit EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 7:53 pm

Welcome to the site! Yes, we allow gen 7; musta missed that little bit in the character template, but it's clearly stated in the rules and we're definitely supporting the current gen. It'd be awkward if we weren't, since people have already made characters like rockruff and fomantis. I should probably fix that.

With that out of the way, it'd be best for you to have read everything by the time you start roleplaying, but the most immediately important things would probably be the Towns and You, Energy System, and Special Abilities sections. Take the Natural Feats list with a grain of salt though, as it isn't necessarily accurate in all its information. It's a long story.
Back to top Go down
the sunset hero

the sunset hero

Poké : 5990

Yo! Name's Exit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo! Name's Exit   Yo! Name's Exit EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 8:08 pm

Hey, Exit! Welcome and all that stuff. I'm the sunset hero, but you can call me whatever variation of that comes to mind, since it is admittedly a bit of a mouthful.

As far as rules go, it's all pretty straight forward once you get going. The most immediate stuff you'll need to know is regarding your first character, things like natural feats, energy and whatnot, and the template should walk you through that. If you do run across something you don't quite understand during your reading, though, feel free to PM any of the staff or even other users, myself included. And yeah, like E V said, Gen 7 Pokemon are also totally game.

Glad you're with us. Hope you enjoy your stay. I don't know if you've noticed, but registering grants you access to the chatbox above the actual forums. Most of the active members hang out there from time to time - it's a good place to get to know people. Say hi sometime!
Back to top Go down
darknessdawn

darknessdawn

Poké : 220

Yo! Name's Exit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo! Name's Exit   Yo! Name's Exit EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 11:44 pm

Hello there! It's amazing how many newbies are showing up now. Who's spreading word of the site?
In all seriousness, it's always nice to have new members around. I remember when I first joined, I had a hard time getting started. Once you get the Poke and have a character approved, it can take a while to actually get started if you're shy about stranger like I usually am. It helps to just get a thread set up and wait for someone else to join, or perhaps join someone else's. I'd suggest starting in Grassveil town.
Anyway, I'll EXIT now... Kekeke...
I'll show myself the door.
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

Poké : 1893

Yo! Name's Exit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo! Name's Exit   Yo! Name's Exit EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 7:15 am

Hello, fellow new person!

I was worrying I'd joined a site that was on its last legs, but seeing other people show up makes me happy.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Yo! Name's Exit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo! Name's Exit   Yo! Name's Exit EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 8:08 am

Rest assured, this site isn't going anywhere anytime soon. It's been around for a very long time, and while it does go through periods of lower activity, it has never died; there are plenty of loyal users and there's always a steady influx of new faces to fill any holes that may be left by the absence of former members. With that in mind, enjoy your stay, both of you, and don't let the oft-inactive chatbox discourage you! There are plenty of people around to roleplay with, and if they aren't on the chat, you can always PM someone who interests you or make a thread asking for partners in Character Discussion.
Back to top Go down
Croiser

Croiser

Poké : 320

Yo! Name's Exit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo! Name's Exit   Yo! Name's Exit EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 5:01 pm

Hey, nice to see someone new here ! I myself joined only around a month ago actually.
Anyways, I think you'll like it here, everyone is friendly. I hope to see you around !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yo! Name's Exit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo! Name's Exit   Yo! Name's Exit Empty

Back to top Go down

Yo! Name's Exit
Page 1 of 1