Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Blessing in Disguise

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
the sunset hero

the sunset hero

Poké : 1605

Blessing in Disguise - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Blessing in Disguise   Blessing in Disguise - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 12:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

As it had for weeks on end now, the endlessly cloudy sky seemed determined to mask the position of the sun. If not for the dreary darkening of the evening and the numerous shop vendors in the streets and their increasingly harried and exhausted expressions - a few of them even deciding to close up early and begin disassembling their stalls - it would be next to impossible to tell the time of day. Still, there was an active energy in the air, with several late bloomers emerging from the woodworks to visit various stalls and a few long-lasting vendors haggling well into the night, determined to make the most of the evening. A few straggler baby Pokemon were being hauled back home by their larger, sterner parents, fussing absentmindedly as their bedtime approached. The streets themselves were not quite barren, but the time of day was clearly apparent judging by the number of citizens wandering at this time of night. There was a sort of innocence to the picture, seemingly picturesque in its chasteness compared to the rest of the world. It was a typical evening in Grassveil, and the city was better for it.

There was one Pokemon in particular who disagreed. Slithering grimly along the town streets was one particular dratini who was a bit fed up with the monotonous nightlife of his hometown. It wasn't as if there was nothing to do in Grassveil, but Osiris was quite tired of doing the same thing over and over. He was bigger than this small town, he was destined for greater things, and he was sick of spending so much time under the blanket of protection that the city provided. Osiris was desperate to spread his metaphorical wings and blast off from this town in an explosion of draconic, magnificent glory. Spending his mornings and afternoons cooped up in the schoolhouse and his evenings training in the surrounding forest dungeons was dreadfully boring, and it was wearing on him. He'd come to the resolution before to be mature about it, to be more patient and spend his time wisely, but saying that was a lot easier than doing it. The dratini was bored and frustrated, and he needed something desperately to distract him from his (childish) dilemma. Which was why he had skipped out on training that night, deciding instead to wander the streets in search of something more interesting or fun-looking. Maybe someone.

There wasn't much to differentiate him from his species aside from the somewhat-oversized headband adorning his brow and the small satchel he dragged around behind him, or his visibly childish and sour attitude. He made no attempt to hide himself, slithering down the center of the street glancing around desperately for something to occupy himself with. He'd been on pretty good behavior recently; Surely he deserved a night off? It was approaching dinner time for him, and surely his mother was waiting at home with something to eat, but he would much prefer to be distracted.

Blessing in Disguise - Page 4 KsAAiwH Blessing in Disguise - Page 4 WtAKnyp
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lazarus Rex

Lazarus Rex

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Blessing in Disguise   Blessing in Disguise - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 9:08 pm

They entered the room together while Osiris happily chimed away. He was told that he fly as well. Wings would sprout from him and soon according to the lizard. Garnet himself was not sure just how much of this was true, but he could only assume so due to a lack of knowledge and resources on his part. Honestly, he felt a little prideful at the fact that the dratini seemed to think he was tough. He stood a little taller while the light of his tail seemed to brighten up with excitement.

“Hope so,”
he responded to the noodle. He could still understand the basic concept of evolution despite his gaps of memory and knowledge. The lizard felt almost a draw towards the topic, “If I get evolve, then I would get stronger...” he would muse oddly. His eyes searched the room as he would mumble to himself quietly. His demeanor shifted now that the dragonair was gone, no longer was he nervous or regretful of whatever thoughts he had. He did not know what he looked for, but he felt as if he had to do something other than stand in once place and stare at the dratini.

“What about you?”
he asked the dratini.

Downstairs, the blissey was in the midst of responding to the dragonair, “No-well, yes. Actually no-well, a little of both kind of,” the normal type struggled with her words and the decision to make. She took a deep breath in as she decided that she would need to explain the whole thing, “Mr. Zircon got into a really nasty fight with that mean ol’ thing called a Genesect. He was really hurt during it and should be in the hospital to recover from the fight at the moment. We thought he was making a great recovery, but then he started to act strangely. We suspect he might have some brain damage, so we’ve been trying to monitor him and confirm our suspicions-but he kind of...keeps running away.” The blissey rubbed the back of her head as much as she could with her tiny arms. “It’s my duty to bring him back to the hospital so that he could properly be treated!”

The fact that the charmeleon was able to get away from her so easily was a little embarrassing.

Back to top Go down
the sunset hero

the sunset hero

PostSubject: Re: Blessing in Disguise   Blessing in Disguise - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 9:45 pm

"I got a ways to go, actually," Osiris perked up when Zircon shifted the topic of conversation to him. He was taking to conversation much better than he had all day. It seemed like a belly full of food and some privacy did the trick. He even seemed interested in evolution! Naturally, of course. Charizards were cool.

"But when I do evolve, it'll be into a dragonaire. Like my mom. Then I'll be able to fly, too! Same as you, when you become a charizard." A thought came unbidden to him. As big a fan as he was of dragon-types and pokemon similar to them, maybe it could come in handy here. Zircon was an amnesiac; could he even remember the last time he saw a picture of a charizard, or even himself, a charmeleon? "I can show you, actually!" Quick as anything, the dratini shot off like a bullet to his bed, stuffing his head underneath it and wriggling a bit, visibly struggling with something.

He popped back out, the edge of a thick, dusty tome in his mouth. Anxious to be showing this off for the first time but nevertheless excited, Osiris dragged the book into the middle of the room and flipped it open, nudging the pages along. He stopped when he came to a page detailing certain draconic fire-types, the charmander family. The dratini slithered to the side and gestured to the illustrations and descriptions. "See?"

"Oh," That... whatever it was that she was expecting to hear from the distraught nurse, it had not been that. Her son's newest friend was apparently a hospital-bound patient recovering from a dire battle and some kind of brain damage. All at once, pieces of the puzzle fell into place. The strange charmeleon began to make sense. The scars, the behavior, everything. Even the impressive musculature - it seemed like he was a fighter. She wasn't sure how she felt about that.

"Well, he's... he's in the other room, in fact. With my son." She paused for a moment, thinking back on her limited interaction with the hospital patient. He seemed nice and stable enough. She could tell that even at this point, her son was enamored with him, but she didn't know enough about him to judge whether or not he was a bad influence. "Eating dinner, actually. Is he needed back immediately? I could get you something if you'd like. Poffins, tea, water?" Maybe she could get some more information about him, this 'Mr. Zircon.' Could he be dangerous? Powerful? At the very least, he was crafty enough to escape from the hospital several times.

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Blessing in Disguise   Blessing in Disguise - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 6:02 am

The dratini was young, it was understandable that he still had a long way to go. It was also predictable that the dratini would become similar to the dragonair. Of course, however, Garnet was oblivious to obvious. Interest swept him into watching the wyrm struggle with something after a quick movement towards what Garnet could assume to be a place to rest. He contemplated, for a brief moment, the idea of lifting the bed to assist the dragon type. His thoughts twisted and turned as he watched without action. His thoughts drifted away yet again, only to be snapped back to reality as Osiris managed on his own.

A large book was presented before him, which looked quite heavy for the blue serpent. The book was opened. Pages flipped by that presented various writings and illustrations about whatever other subjects were carried. The dratini stopped, however, at the pages that depicted creatures that looked like him. The smallest of those presented seemed strange to him-how little and pathetic it appeared failed to impress him. The second in line looked to be just like him, its pose more threatening than the prior with its claws outstretched and teeth bared.

The third form seemed to leave the floor the other two stood on, taking flight with a plume of fire bellowed off to the side. That was what he would become. It certainly looked a lot stronger than him-though a bit...rotund. The lines on the pages that pointed to each evolution caught his attention, however, as two arrows lead away from the charizard and into much smaller sketches that looked a bit more like the artist’s attempt to depict from written description. The charmeleon studied the two different depictions before he noticed a strange stone next to the arrows. One of which looked quite familiar to him. His mind reached for the memory, but it just wasn't there.

Instead of reading the text like a reasonable pokemon-being, he instead asked the dratini, “And this?” he pointed to the depictions that represented Mega-Evolution, “What’s that?” All prior interest in the form of a charizard had vanished to him. His tail flickered in a curious pattern as he turned and grabbed the portable torch in order to better light up the book.

The blissey seemed uncertain. A hand reached up to her chin to give it a rub, or as much as it could, as her head tilted. She gave a thoughtful hum as she contemplated the offer, “Well, I was supposed to get him back by this afternoon, but it’s a little late for that...” She mused to herself aloud, “If he’s here then he’s probably not going anywhere...” Her stomach growled, “Perhaps…one poffin would be nice, but I really should get him back as quickly as can be!”

Back to top Go down
the sunset hero

the sunset hero

PostSubject: Re: Blessing in Disguise   Blessing in Disguise - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 9:56 pm

"Um," The dratini peered closer to the page, only slightly self-conscious about the huge charmeleon hovering behind him. His tail-flame illuminated the book, the bright orange hue seeming to light up the room in the face of Zircon's sudden curiosity. "Looks like some bad drawings, heh. Hold on, lemme..."

Osiris leaned in a bit closer, eyes roving other the scrawled text detailing the two sketches. "Let's see... 'Speculated to be tied to the power of certain mysterious stones, when specific conditions are met, charizard may be among the few species who can trigger a... third evolution?'" At this, Iris drew back, eyes slightly wide. How had he ever skipped over this? He practically grew up reading this book! Then again, the blurb seemed to be something of a hypothesis, given how little room it took up on the page. "'Though in all probability short-term, and the form of which likely depending on the stone utilized, both evolutions should boast a dramatic increase in power.'"

Squinting slightly, he tried to commit each of the sketches to memory. Of the two, only one looked significantly different. Instead of being colored a burning orange with creamy undertones, the leftmost sketch depicted a black and blue charizard, with blue flames, to boot. Scribbled underneath and half-scratched out was a caption which read Secondary Dragon-type? The other one just looked like a sleeker, sharper version of charizard. It was a bit leaner, with extra horns and a bigger tail-flame.

For obvious reasons, Osiris found himself significantly more interested in the first one. "If that's true... that's almost revolutionary. I've never heard of a pokemon that can evolve three times, temporary or not." He shifted a bit, turning around to look up at the charmeleon standing over him, his tone adopting a note of awe. "You can even do something like that..."

"Of course." The dragonaire murmured, gracefully hovering into the kitchen. She very quickly made a cup of tea and a small plate of food, coming back to place it on a small inn-table in the living room, in front of the blissey. "For what it's worth, he seemed like a good 'mon. Very quiet, and it's obvious he went through something awful, but he seems... robust."

She was hoping to lead the blissey into conversation, so that she could learn a bit more. As nice and polite as Zircon seemed, he appeared very rough and dangerous. One could never be too sure. And asking directly after his time at the hospital and the source of his injuries would come off as nosy, even if this blissey offered a little bit on her own, before.

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Blessing in Disguise   Blessing in Disguise - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 12:09 am

Despite the cloudy nature of his thoughts, he found himself...pleased with the prospect presented to him. It excited him. He stared at the picture in silence, placing a claw on the stone that lead to the fierce dragon that Osiris steadied their gaze on. He was silent as he stared at it. No matter how hard he could, he could not pin point why exactly he felt drawn to this.

"I think...this looks familiar...like I might have seen it." he commented at last to break his silence. His hungry gaze shifted over to the depiction of the creature. A desire stirred in him, one that he could pinpoint exactly what it was without the need to strain himself. He wanted to be that.

Now if only he could just remember where he saw the stone...

---

Osiris' mom was clever to draw in the blissey with the promises of food and friendly conversation. As soon as she received the generous offering of edibles with a side of a nice warm drink, it seemed as if shutting her up would become the new problem.

"Oh! Yes-yes! He's usually quite feisty actually-especially around me- but he's had to take things down a notch after his little incident. He was brave enough to head all the way down to Obsidian Crevice on his own as a little charmander and fought against that cruel Genesect fellow with that nice guild member...Hmm..what was his name? Oh-yes! Sova! The glaceon? I'm sure you've heard of him."

"Anyways-I'm fairly certain I heard that his tail even went out for a hot second-oh-! Deary me I didn't mean that. Haha! Please excuse the pun. Oh-but they weren't there to help the big nasty thing from what I understand. It's honestly surprising that he's even alive at all after such a huge battle against something as powerful as that. Goodness!"

"I'd like to think the 'robust' part comes with a bit of help on my end. He was practically gone when he showed up at the hospital-but I don't think he likes being helped much? He keeps trying to get out before it's safe and he's been acting suuuuuper weird. I think it might be a concussion? I'm not too sure, he seems a little out-of-it if you know what I mean?"

Back to top Go down
the sunset hero

the sunset hero

PostSubject: Re: Blessing in Disguise   Blessing in Disguise - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 12:38 am

"Did you pick it up?" Osiris blurted out before reality caught up to him. "Oh, um, yeah—you wouldn't remember. Well, still, that's pretty big. You could be—will be—a charizard any day now, so if this works even, like, by proximity... this could be you pretty soon, Zircon. There's a chance, anyways. I mean, the drawings are kinda crude and it doesn't sound like this is a hundred percent certain, but they all legends are based on fact, right?" he babbled, excitement at the dawn of a new dragon-type overriding any sort of natural filter he had. Iris wanted to believe that Zircon could evolve two more times, so that's... pretty much all he needed to believe it.

"Maybe we could, like, retrace your steps. Look for people who recognize you, then we find out where you've been, and find the stone that way! Or, or, or we could take you around and see what you pick up on! If you feel like this is familiar, there could be other things, too..." The dratini trailed off, his snout scrunching up in heavy thought. It was like he had half the pieces to a puzzle but he had to figure it out regardless.  

~

"I... believe I do, yes." the dragonair responded, staring at the blissey in front of her a little bit astonished. "Spotty, or kind of dozy at times. I figured he was just a little slow on the uptake, actually, but if that's the case..." She felt like she could just feed the woman a topic of conversation and watch her go, spin someone's whole life story. Not that the information wasn't good to know, but still.

"Well, that's just tragic." she said to herself, a pang of sympathy ringing through her. She had the charmeleon pegged for something of a rough-and-tumble type of pokemon, but Iris had mentioned he was a friend from school, so maybe it was a part of his rehabilitation? "I suppose I should go and collect him for you then, shouldn't I? Zircon, his name was?"

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Blessing in Disguise   Blessing in Disguise - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 12:52 am

The charmeleon's gaze remained fixated on the depiction as Osiris began to ramble off. Still, he could pay attention...huh...He can pay attention. Everything almost seemed clearer in a way. This had to be it, this had to be what he should be focusing on...right? It seemed so easy to.

""I don't know if I did or not..." he started off even though Osiris corrected himself, ""But...those ideas...they could work!" A rush of glee at the very idea caused him to smile almost. In a way, he felt giddy. The rush of sudden enthusiasm encouraged him to speak more, ""I-We have to find it. It feels...important. Very important!"

The surge of excitement settled briefly as he tried to consider where to even start, but again, it seemed as if his mind wanted to actively work against him. His claw left the page and tapped against his chin, "I don't...know where to begin though..."

----

The blissey perked up as the dragonair suggested fetching him. Her smile beamed with the light of a thousand suns before she spoke,"Oh yes, please! That'd be very kind of you. Though his name's Garnet. I believe Zircon is more of a surname. It's a little odd honestly, not many pokemon I've met even have a surname! I don't know why he has one, but I did once meet this furfrou who had a ridiculously long name. I thought it'd be fun to make it a challenge where I tried to remember the entire thing but then I just ended up messing it up all the time and..." The blissey would continue to drone on with her story, becoming so involved in her own words that she probably wouldn't even notice if the dragonair left.

Back to top Go down
the sunset hero

the sunset hero

PostSubject: Re: Blessing in Disguise   Blessing in Disguise - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 1:08 am

And leave, the dragonair did. As soon as Ms. Sweetswell launched into her second story, Iris' mom hovered up off of the chair and silently flew backwards. As the blissey just.... kept going, she smiled to herself and made for her son's bedroom, turning the corner and sticking her head through the doorway, when the charmeleon had just finished speaking.

"Ah, Ga... Mr. Zircon? A doctor from the hospital named Ms. Sweetswell is here to pick you up, sweetie." she said, her tone a little bit apologetic.

Osiris, for his part, beamed. Garnet's admission that he didn't where to begin had him stumped as well, but this sounded like perfect timing. "I think I know just where to start." he said mostly to himself and the charmeleon next to him, grinning stupidly.

"Pardon?" his mom said, eyes narrowing slightly.

"Uh, nothing. Sorry, we were talking about... homework. Can you give us just a minute? We'll be right out, I promise." Iris said, sweating a bit internally.

"... Sure, but don't keep us waiting too long, okay? She... seems to talk a lot." The dragonair said cryptically, turning and floating right back the way whence she came, presumably to sit right back down next to Ms. Sweetswell as the blissey kept droning on.

As soon as she turned and left, Osiris darted out to his doorway and peeked his head out, just to make sure she wasn't eavesdropping. Then, he turned on a dime, his expression excited. "The hospital is where we start!" he exclaimed, his smile growing. "They know your name, at least, so they might know more stuff about you. We take what we can learn from them, and then once you get out again—I can help you escape again tomorrow or something—we use that information to retrace your steps until we find the evolution stone!! And also maybe like who you are and where you're from and stuff... but also the stone!!" the dratini finished, eyes bright and snakely posture almost ramrod straight in excitement.

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Blessing in Disguise   Blessing in Disguise - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 1:22 am

...Who? Garnet could not stop himself from giving the dragonair a blank stare in response to her statement of the arrival of "Ms. Sweetswell" He did not know who that was...but why did his gut tell him that it was a bad thing? The charmeleon did not dare to speak up as Osiris handled the situation for him.

The mother left the two behind to work on "homework" but as soon as the dragonair was gone, Osiris babbled about something different. It was Osiris' turn to receive a blank and empty stare. Garnet allowed him to finish speaking before he decided to poke a hole in things...at least from his perspective.

"I...don't remember being in a hospital," he admitted, "Who's Ms. Sweetswell?" A look of confusion crossed his expression as he tilted his head. He struggled to recall much of anything, but it seemed kind of like Osiris was confident that this was...true? You guess? He spoke as if he knew Garnet had been there.

"But if you think so then...yeah we could try that." It probably should have been concerning that the dratini and him placed so little emphasis on returning his actual memory and identity to him, but he was just as invested in the stone as the little serpent was.

Why did he have such a bad feeling about this?

----

"So then I told him-'But if you keep touching it then it's not going to heal and your tail'll fall of!' and i'll tell you-Ninetales prefer having nine tails. It got him to stop poking and moving it immediately! With the sort of glare he gave me I thought I was about to face the curse of a thousand years or something haha!"

Back to top Go down
the sunset hero

the sunset hero

PostSubject: Re: Blessing in Disguise   Blessing in Disguise - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 1:42 am

"...Oh, man, you've got it bad." Iris said blankly, staring up at Zircon who had absolutely no idea who the blissey was. The same blissey, in fact, that he ran away from earlier today, and was apparently coming back for round two. Osiris thought he knew how bad the amnesia thing was at a few points earlier this evening, but... yeah, no, this was rough.

The dratini took a deep breath and exhaled softly. "Okay, alright. So we're gonna get the stone that'll make you evolve into a dragon type, and to do that you have to go with this doctor lady, Sweetswell. You don't have to remember anything about the mission, just remember me, okay?" he implored, raising up so the charmeleon could get a good look at him. "My name's Osiris, and I'm gonna help you with that stuff. Once I learn all about you from the hospital, I'm gonna try to bust you out, so we'll be able to go out and look for clues. Don't forget that part, okay?" he finished, a little nervous at this point.

It was a sort of goodbye, not just because he was about to let Zircon go back to the hospital, but also because it seemed like there was a pretty decent chance that Zircon wouldn't remember who he was. But maybe he wouldn't. Not if Osiris helped him out.

~

"Aah... yes, how... fascinating," Iris' mom said weakly. The dragonair took a deep breath before steeling herself once more. "Can... can you remind me about that particular curse, again?" she uttered, eyes clenched shut as if she was bracing herself for a mighty blow.

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Blessing in Disguise   Blessing in Disguise - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 2:04 am

The lizard nodded, but the look on his face expressed just how uncertain he was. He couldn't really control whether or not he remembered...but he guessed he was about to try. He wanted to remember, but if he apparently had "it" that bad then he really wasn't certain. It scared him in a way. He steeled his expression, however, feeling as if fear was not at all an appropriate expression to showcase.

"I'll...try," he admitted. He couldn't at all think of how to help with remembering, so he resorted to the most basic form of keeping something in his mind as he could: repetition. He intended to repeat the idea over and over again in his head in the hopes that it would stick. Even if something else happened, he would try to keep that specific thought in his head.

Despite his resolution to do just that, he felt compelled to ask at least one thing-even if he wasn't going to remember the answer to it let alone even asking it.

"You're...not going to just leave me there. Right? You'll come get me soon?"

----

"Ooooh I don't really know honestly! It's just an ol' legend. I don't know if he actually would have, but it certainly seemed like it! I heard that it's done some pretty outrageous things before-but for all we know it could just be a little jinx or two-oh speaking of Jynx-have you ever heard of Marybelle? She's the dancer over by the performance center..." And on she went.

Back to top Go down
the sunset hero

the sunset hero

PostSubject: Re: Blessing in Disguise   Blessing in Disguise - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 2:20 am

"Yeah, totally! Super soon, maybe even tomorrow if it goes well! But probably the day after. I gotta learn what I can first, but no way would I do that. I'll come soon. Promise, cross my heart." Osiris said, nodding his head seriously. It felt a little bit weird to be so open, and earnest about it. But the charmeleon sounded a bit... vulnerable there. And Iris did really like Zircon, and this was important to both of them. He wanted to get stronger, and Osiris wanted to see if he could evolve into a dragon-type; it'd be revolutionary to him.

With that said, the dratini heaved a shaky breath to steel himself. All that was left to do was take Ziron to Sweetswell, and then the real work would start tomorrow. Infiltration, investigation, and then he had to break his friend out of the hospital. No sweat. The dratini slithered to the doorway again, peeking out to get a glimpse of what was going on. Both adults were in the living room, probably talking about boring adult stuff. They'd been clear.

"You ready?" he asked, flicking his tail nervously.

~

"aaaauugghhiiiI'm sure she's absolutely delightful," the dragonair replied, willing herself not to get a migraine at the constant assault of upbeat, bubbly storytelling from the giant, fluffy, pink blissey in front of her. "I'm afraid I've never been, though." she said, staring desperately at Osiris' door, hoping for the two of them to exit any second now.

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Blessing in Disguise   Blessing in Disguise - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 2:35 am

Tomorrow or the day after. Alright...he could remember that...maybe. He was still uncertain, but at this point he did not have much of a choice in the matter. He felt as if he needed that stone as if his life depended on it. He needed to become that monster of a dragon in that book for himself. He needed to get stronger. His resolve strengthened with the promise.

The little serpent asked him if he was prepared. He nodded in silence in return. He could not help the gut feeling that this was going to go very badly somehow, but the draw towards the potential power was stronger. A single talon closed the book before he stood up a little straighter. Instead of focusing on what happened around him, his mind instead attempted to repeat the plan over and over in his head. Osiris equals friend. Get stone. Escape. Wait for Osiris...

It was time to go.

----

"OH! It's simply WONDERFUL! You really must see it-I'll even get you some tickets for you and your son if need be! Ah-it's something everyone should see really! The dancing, the music, and the sheer talent of everyone there is simply div-VINE!"

Back to top Go down
the sunset hero

the sunset hero

PostSubject: Re: Blessing in Disguise   Blessing in Disguise - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 2:48 am

"Okay. Let's go," Iris said, trying very hard not to look at Zircon as he slithered through his doorway and into the main room of the house. He felt bad, for some reason. He wanted to just... keep Zircon here, but that wasn't really his call and the hospital would keep looking for the amnesiac charmeleon even if he did that. That didn't mean he couldn't wish for it.

He'd do his part, though. He promised.

"Ahh, that's so kind of you to ss-sspeak of the devil, and he shall appear!" The dragonair cut herself off, smiling up at the sight of Osiris and Garnet coming to join them. Salvation at last. "Did you boys finish up?"

"Um, yeah. All done," Iris said a little glumly. He hoped the blissey wouldn't recognize him from earlier. "Sorry for keeping him so late, miss doctor. Are there, uh, visiting hours at the hospital?" Not that he intended to use them for long, besides maybe to clue Zircon in on who he was before he snuck him out later, but hopefully there'd be an easy hole in security. The charmeleon was an amnesiac, after all, and he'd gotten out several times on his own.

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Blessing in Disguise   Blessing in Disguise - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 3:05 am

The serpent was followed by the lizard. The creak of the doorway opening seemed almost foreboding to him, but he kept his mouth shut. As soon as he entered the room, his eyes were immediately drawn to the rotund figure of Sweetswell. The wide grin on her expression caused his heart to sink with dread. His movements became more nervous and jumpy in an instant. Immediately, he knew that he didn't want to go with her. Fortunately, he acknowledged that he had to. If he wanted to get a hold of that power, he needed to put up with the sheer terror that this giant pink monster induced.

The blissey placed down her finished plate and drained the last of the cup's contents as the boys entered the room. With a small hop of joy she greeted the two of them, "Hello~ Hello!" Her sickeningly sweet voice sang, "Why of course there is little deary! Why-it'd be lovely to have a visitor come in and every now and then for him. Nobody ever really shows up from what I know? Well-besides the occasional authority~!"

She turned to the charmeleon, "Are you going to run off again this time or are you going to come with me?"

Garnet grew tense in response. The urge to lash out surged, but was quickly repressed. He said nothing in response to the nurse, instead opting to avoid her gaze and keep to his plan of repeating what he wanted over and over again.

Osiris friend. Stone. Wait for Osiris...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blessing in Disguise   Blessing in Disguise - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blessing in Disguise
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: