Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Entering The Grassy Veil

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
darknessdawn

darknessdawn

Poké : 220

Entering The Grassy Veil - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Entering The Grassy Veil   Entering The Grassy Veil - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 3:27 am

First topic message reminder :

The lone Treecko wandered into Grassveil Town, looking less than interested in the people around him. He'd just look around town, maybe try to find the Guild. He wouldn't apply to start an official Exploration Team, not yet anyway. There was no guarantee he was qualified. Besides, he didn't have a team yet. His mind wandered back to his past, his mother bidding him farewell on his journey to... Actually, he wasn't sure yet. He could try just looking around town for now. Yeah, that would work well enough.

As he walked through town, he noted what shops he saw and which ones were most likely to be useful. The town seemed friendly enough, but he didn't really do much to reciprocate, instead walking with his eyes scanning the area, his tail swaying from side to side. If he had pockets, his hands would be in them. Instead he fidgeted with his collar. He always wore it, and should he Evolve and find it too small he'd adjust it to fit better using more vines. It was very important to him.

As he walked, he noted important landmarks, such as the Feather Café, which was apparently closed for renovations, the Police Station, which he decided to make note of, the Springfall Dojo, where he could train to get stronger, among other places. He wondered aloud "Which way is the Guild? I don't even know where to start looking."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Croiser

Croiser

Poké : 320

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Grassy Veil   Entering The Grassy Veil - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 6:06 pm

"Hum, I..." Niko wasn't really expecting such a fast proposal, however he quickly got his thoughts together. "Well, I was gonna ask you the same thing really !" He smiled. "I'd very much like it if I... we could already start a team ! For it's name tho..." He looked in the distance, trying to find something that would help him come up with a name. Exept a lone Pidgey flying up in the distance, he wasn't able to find anything inspiring. "Eh... Team... Friendship ? No, that's terrible. Do you have any idea for a name ? Im not really good with them."
Back to top Go down
darknessdawn

darknessdawn

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Grassy Veil   Entering The Grassy Veil - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 8:28 pm

Leif sighed. "If you were a Fire Type, I'd suggest Team Brushfire. I always would pick a themed name based on the members." Thinking, the Treecko tried to come up with something. Team Swamp? No, sounds more like a Poison Type's team than a Grass-Water combo... An option hit him. "How about Team Aquachloro?" Combining the words for Water and a chemical in plants could work nicely, plus it wasn't blatantly either one, sounding like some weird chemical compound rather than a scientific-sounding combination of two words. He smiled at his idea.
Back to top Go down
Croiser

Croiser

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Grassy Veil   Entering The Grassy Veil - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 9:24 pm

Niko nodded happily. "Sounds pretty good to me ! " It wasn't really like he was gonna come up with something better; however as he thought more about the name, something annoyed him a little. He tilted his head a bit. " Well, the only problem for me is that if we ever get new members in, the name may not include them... Not that it isn't great, but maybe we need something more... generic ?" He pondered there for a moment. " Eh, I don't know. Do you think it'll be a problem ? Now that I think of it, maybe we'll be able to change our team's name if we need to ? What do you say ?"
Back to top Go down
darknessdawn

darknessdawn

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Grassy Veil   Entering The Grassy Veil - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 10:03 pm

Leif shrugged. "Don't know if we can change it, but it's such thorough expospeak that nobody's really going to be able to figure out what it refers to, even though WE know EXACTLY what it refers to." Then he grins wickedly. "That's intentional, of course. Confusing people can be handy for staying out of trouble. And I like to stay out of any trouble that I can. Though, that may have to change once we become Explorers. WEED have to help people out of trouble they can't save themselves from." He tossed in the last sentence so he'd manage a pun.
Back to top Go down
Croiser

Croiser

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Grassy Veil   Entering The Grassy Veil - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 6:59 pm

After listening to the Treecko's explaination, Niko nodded one last time and puffed his chest proudly. "I guess we're settled then. Team aquachloro it is !". Saying their newly found team name already got the Piplup pretty excited, as if they were already on an adventure, to a point where he pretty much forgot his wound. He didn't expect to make a companion this quickly, however he was now very eagered to start their very own exploration team.
"So, what do we do now ?" Niko asked, with a bit of impatience in his voice. "Now that I think about it, we haven't even found the said guild. we should probably keep looking for it, or maybe we could ask the locals about it. Your call I guess !"
Back to top Go down
darknessdawn

darknessdawn

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Grassy Veil   Entering The Grassy Veil - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 8:37 am

Leif smiled at the Piplup's over-eagerness. Heh, he REALLY wants to start exploring already. He shrugged. "Eh, let's keep looking for a bit, it's not exactly an emergency. If WEED don't VINE it today, we can look tomorrow. If we don't find it then, well, I guess we'd have to ask around. Wouldn't be too hard to find out from just one person, the Guild's pretty well known, even back home." The Treecko stumbled briefly before quickly regaining his balance. Looking at the various buildings, he noted This is quite a busy town, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Grassy Veil   Entering The Grassy Veil - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entering The Grassy Veil
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2