Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Fishing for content

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravio

Poké : 2800
Location : That place situated... uh, relatively somewhere. I suppose.

PostSubject: Fishing for content   Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:11 pm

I'm looking for a GROUP of 2-3 peeps to shove Yooka into a situation to which she will actually HAVE to think. (-or vice versa. Still has to be a GROUP. :3)

It could be just about anything. Just tell me what you'd like and I'll see if I can make that happen.

Yooka doesn't exactly care what occurs around her, but she'll interact with it and adapt nonetheless. She's a generic 'doesn't care about anything but herself' with the twist being she acts sympathetic and whatnot when it's apparently needed, if it's to keep things peaceful. She's also somewhat oblivious in social situations despite being completely aware of what's going on.

Warning though... She likes awkward situations and pretty much anything odd and mysterious, aswell as anything out of the ordinary in 'normality' (or whatever means any situation that's normally normal. Yeah, she's not normal... one could say 'mad', but she's not 'insane'.)

I'm on every tuesday, thursday, and saterday. I wonder if anyone read the sub-title of this thread and understood what it ment. :P

Ravio's the name! Giving someone a headache is my game!
What can I do for--- wait that doesn't sound right...
Back to top Go down

Fishing for content
Page 1 of 1