Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

2018 Moderator Applications are now open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Share | 

The Weary Wanderer's Waltz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TraceNoil

Poké : 210

PostSubject: The Weary Wanderer's Waltz   Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:49 am

My breath came out in a soft sigh as I crested the final hill between me and the town of Grassviel, I hadn't realized I was holding my breath until then. That wasn't very surprising, returning here after so long made my paws heavy with trepidation. But the alternative... My head swiveled behind me as I regarded the untamed wilderness behind me. I knew all too well the nightmare that existed out there for someone far too weak to hold their own in battle alone. Grassveil was, above all else, a safe haven where there was little chance of invading someone else's territory. In a community, your only 'territory' is your own private house or room. Or at least that is what it should be. A shudder crept up my spine as the memory of the fight with that fierce houndour came unbidden to the forefront of my mind.

I shook my head violently, as if the motion itself could dislodge the troubled thoughts, and started down the trail. This was not an attempt to return to the past. This place had etched itself into my heart with the promise of a greater life, and I was coming back to commit to that life! Besides, I mused wearily, I am in desperate need of some personal TLC time. My legs felt stiff and my paws deliver dull complaints with every step I take. I don't want to even think about how long it has been since I took a proper bath, I may even need a proper water bath instead of the dust bath I would normally take that keeps the electric charge in my coat where it belongs. I probably looked as terrible as I feel, sticking out in this otherwise wonderful day like a sore thumb. What would normally be a dense vibrant neon green and electric yellow pelt has been distressed into stiff bristles the color of grass and gold. Topping this bedraggled look was a defense scarf tied around my neck, fraying at the edges but still holding up after all this time. Even if I could, I would not have wanted to take off the only memento of that buizel who had saved my life back then.

When I finally reached the edge of the town, I had to pause and chuckle at myself under my breath. I had been so focused on making it back to Grassviel that I hadn't given much thought to what I would actually DO once I got there. Now that it was time to do such, I could only stare mutely at the busy pokemon in front of me as I wrestled with that dilemma.

Last edited by TraceNoil on Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

Poké : 7498

PostSubject: Re: The Weary Wanderer's Waltz   Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:16 am

ooc: :^)

Fate must have really hated that electric pokemon. As luck would have it, a familiar voice would rise through the crowd, though it would sound a bit...deeper. It was angered by the tone of it, upset with something as it cried, "Come on! You can't just refuse service to me!"

A meeker voice rose could only barely be heard, "I-I'm not open right now. P-Please, leave me alone..." The second voice was much softer; the tone of someone who was extremely uncomfortable.

The crowd would part ways just enough to allow the on comers to be seen. At the lead, a skiddo hurried along with a basket of berries in his mouth. There were two satchels on each side of his back, obviously weighted with items that prevented him from going any faster. Even if he could run for it, the creature that lurked behind him would have easily been able to catch him. Behind the grass type, a much larger darker creature stared down hungrily at the items. The beast was tall with round horns and a pointed tail. The skull on its chest was puffed out proudly with both pride and ego as the houndoom trotted along easily in pursuit of the grass type.

"All I want is an Oran Delight, is that too much to ask for!?" the houndoom growled.

"I-I'm not even at my kitchen," the skiddo's voice had become so quiet, that the houndoom, Zera, had not even heard.

"Hey, Cry-Baby, I'm talking to you!" the fire type continued to harass the grass type, seemingly unaware that he was having a negative impact on the skiddo's emotional state.

The skiddo was named Aries. He was the keeper of the to-goat shop. A pokemon that had faced particularly harsh times against Fire Type pokemon in the form of nearly becoming a sacrifice for some cult ritual. The poor lad was scared senseless, too mortified to stand up for himself and too shy to call for help. All he could hope for was that the houndoom would give up and go away. The skiddo could not just go back to his shop, however, as that would just let the houndoom know where he lived. Instead, he had decided to keep walking around Grassviel until he bored the dark type or until someone helped him.

The two seemed to be on a path straight for the electrike, both unaware of the electric type's presence. It would have been easy for them to literally bump into one another if Trace did not make some sort of effort to avoid the collision.

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
TraceNoil

PostSubject: Re: The Weary Wanderer's Waltz   Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:29 am

Ooc: Eeeevil... But I can't deny interesting. Also, sorry for taking so long to reply!

A low rumble sounding in Trace's stomach swiftly solved his indecision for himself. Thankfully the electrike managed to find enough poke out in the wilderness to buy himself some food. However it might be best if he didn't mention that he got the money from a long deceased explorer he had stumbled upon. The electrike assumed that whatever pokemon the explorer got in a fight with simply had no use for the money.

It was just as he was turning to the village proper that a dreadfully familiar voice reached his ears over the general hum of the crowd. The voice in question was deeper than what Trace remembered, but the tone granted an undeniable familiarity. A lance of ice punctured his heart, and he stopped in his tracks as his eyes widened to saucer levels. No, no, no of all people, why him?!?

The electrike was quivering as the Houndour broke through the crowd. Even though horned pokemon was paying more attention to the grass type by his side than the road, their path would have them quite literally walk into Trace. While the Skiddo may have reason to fear any fire type, That houndour had personally attacked him when he decided to claim Trace's home as his territory. The electrike had failed to even harm him during that encounter, and now look at them. Zera had flourished, evolved, but Trace was no stronger than he had been then. If anything, hunger and sleep deprivation made him even weaker!

Somewhere inside him, Trace recognized that the houndoom was harassing the shy pokemon, but Trace was too horrified of the thought of confronting the fire type to consider helping out. No, he needed to get away! Yet his body refused to move. Unfortunately, this was a very new experience for the electrike. He had always been threatened by some immediate danger, and that danger made it easy for him to flee. There was never an anticipation, and that fear left him rooted in the spot like a deerling in a thunderstorm. He felt trapped by his fear, and that only made it so much worse. As the two oncoming pokemon approached, Trace would barely force himself to shrink back from them. However it would be too little too late if they never noticed him.

Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Weary Wanderer's Waltz   Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:38 am

Each step agonized the skiddo as the hound metaphorically nipped at his heels. He could hear the upset growls in his ear just before a snout pushed against his side. Fear struck through the skiddo and caused them to bolt forward suddenly. A startled bleat escaped his voice before the satchel on his back was suddenly snapped up. The skiddo struggled as he tried to flee, but the houndoom held fast to the sack.

"Hey-wait a second! Where you goin'?"
the houndoom snarled through his teeth. Zera lifted the skiddo effortlessly in order to keep him from going anywhere. The skiddo flailed as his hooves attempted to find ground. A scene was caused as pokemon around them began to stare. Some shied away while those that remained stared with a morbid curiosity of what would happen next.

"P-Please!" The skiddo cried out.

The plea went ignored as Zera's attention was caught on a familiar face. His eyes locked onto the fearful gaze of the electrike. The fearful skiddo whined and shivered in its own terror, but the electric type had caught his interest. Still carrying the skiddo by its bags, he approached the cowering canine.

"You!" he demanded with an intensity that implied authority. His tone, he felt, made it certain that he was the alpha; He was in charge. "Why does your face look familiar?" he questioned the electric type. During his moment of distraction, the Skiddo managed to slip out of the straps. The grass type's hooves hit the soft ground but did not stop moving. He charged towards the electrike's direction with terror in his eyes.

"RUN!" he seemed to suggest to the electric type, but it was more of a command to himself than anything. The houndoom was startled by the skiddo's escape. Normally he would have been pleased to have been left with all the supplies of the skiddo, but something about the fear and sight of smaller pokemon in flight made him...gleeful. Prey on the run, it was just like he was in his pack again! The houndoom dropped the satchels and looked as if he were about to pursue...

Back to top Go down
TraceNoil

PostSubject: Re: The Weary Wanderer's Waltz   Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:38 am

The electrike flinched when the fire type addressed him. If he wasn't petrified, he would have laughed. Of course the ones with power give little thought to the ants they crush underfoot. But oh do the ants remember, and they quiver at even the memory. At least the houndoom seemed to vaguely recognize the electrike. That was something, but it was a thing he did not wish to be fully remembered. "M-me?" He stammered, starting to backpedal slowly away as the skiddo in the large canine's maw wriggled free. The crowd around them watched warily, waiting for someone to step in and stop the spectacle but never volunteering themselves as that someone. "You, uhh, I... I mean we..." Trace trailed off, trying to come up with some lie above flat denial to avoid the houdoom's suspicion.

It was then that the skiddo tore past him, and that pokemon's cry to run spurred Trace's own panicked retreat. One second he was rooted on the spot, and the next he was tearing away like someone has cracked his rear with a whip. Normally the electrike would have been able to run at full sprint to his heart's content, however he was that exhausted from his trek that he even lagged behind the fleeing skiddo ahead of him.

Trace's mind defaulted into his escape mode. He no longer thought about the wheres or the whys; all he needed to do was to keep on running. Keep on running and dodging his pursuer's attacks until he fled from their territory. The most important rule is to never be caught, but at least Trace had one trump card in case he ever did. He could already feel the electricity suffusing his coat, and he chanced a glance back over his shoulder to see just how close the houndoom is on their heels.

Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Weary Wanderer's Waltz   Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:29 pm

His heart raced as he struggled along. The electric pokemon he fled with trailed behind him, but he hardly noticed. The skiddo's eyes were wide with fear as flammable memories surfaced and burned into his mind. It took all of the skiddo's willpower to not freeze up and collapse in the instinct to play dead or faint. Honestly, it would have helped his situation. The houndoom only chased because they ran. The howl of the houndoom sent a chill down his spine that caused him to hesitate in his step, but still he pressed on.

"Go, Go, Go!" he whispered repeatedly under his breath to both himself and the electric pokemon. He was completely unaware of how close the houndoom was, but at this moment he did not want to know. The skiddo just wanted to be home, in his shop. Today was yet another day where he would not be open. He would curl up in his stock room and cry, just like the first day he came back to Grassveil, alone.

When the frightful canine looked back, it was easy to see that the Houndoom hardly tried to keep up with them. He loped along at an easygoing pace that allowed them to gain ground before he would burst forward with a bit of speed in hopes to scare them into going faster. The slowness of the skiddo and the tired Electrike made it easy for him to keep up, but he did not want to end the chase just yet. Even if the chase was a bit disappointing, he wanted to keep it fun. Their fear fueled him as he toyed with the prey.

When the canine looked behind them was when he burst forward with a higher speed, a stupidly wide grin upon his expression that clearly showed that he enjoyed this. "Come on!" the houndoom whined, "Can't you go any faster? This is hardly any fun!"

Back to top Go down
TraceNoil

PostSubject: Re: The Weary Wanderer's Waltz   Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:05 pm

(So I recently found a way I can watch Rick and Morty online, sorry I kinda disappeared for a little while haha)

Apparently looking back was a big mistake, as that allowed him to witness the Houndoom's swift approach. He should have known the dark canine's lean and mean size would make him significantly faster, but seeing it cemented their reality. Trace and the grass type would not be able to distance themselves from their pursuer. Normally this would have been a simple thing to remedy for Trace, but being chased by something the electrike was afraid of shredded what calmness the action of running provided him.

Flipping out much like a startled feline, Trace leapt into the air as he screamed something out in the unique gibberish one accesses in a state of high panic. Weak blue arcs of electricity sparked out of the electric type, some of them lancing toward the houndoom but the majority of them firing off wildly. The pathetic bolts would do no significant damage, but the paralyzing attack would make it significantly harder for anyone struck to properly move.

Unfortunately, Trace did not have the mysterious ability felines know to always stick their landing. As such he had a particularly graceless re-acquaintance with the ground after his leap. For a few moments in his tumble, he was even sliding on his chin before the momentum of his rear flipped him over onto his back. Coins were dislodged from where the electrike was keeping them under the back of his head and glittered in the light as they scattered around him. He was dazed from the tumble, but he already started shaking off the dizziness. He needed to get up!

Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Weary Wanderer's Waltz   Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:10 am

((no biggie, it's a good show ^^))

The canine in pursuit was caught off guard by the wave of paralysis that afflicted his body. The houndoom's eyes squeezed shut with a yelp of slight pain. His movement immediately slowed as anger surged through him and tainted what little reason the dark type might have had left. A violet and opaque smoke began to seep through the right gaps of his teeth as a trail of Smog began to trail behind him. The houndoom had to put complete effort into the chase now that he was paralyzed and slowed. The demon snarled. His jaws opened as the blue electricity sparked off of his body and worked its way into his muscles. The purple smoke did not last long, however, as a dim light lit up in the back of his throat.

The gas erupted into flames as a pillar of fire shot out towards the two. The Flamethrower attack narrowly missed Aries, but it was enough for the skiddo to scream in terror. "Mommy!" Aries cried out in absolute terror just before he too fell over. The attack missed the Elektrike thanks to his prior fall, but the two's misfortune allowed for the hound to begin its game of catch up.

The grass goat had tears in his eyes as his body trembled. He forced himself to get up despite how weak his legs felt, or rather he attempted to. His knees seemed to refuse to allow him to get up. Fire, fire, fire! The words rang through his mind in terror. He needed to get out of here. He needed to get up. With what little bravery he had, he looked back to see that the electrike he ran with was also down for the count. Everything was blurred by the salty water that dampened his fur, but he just made out that the shape of the beast seemed hindered. The other pokemon did something!

He...He should do something too, right? He asked himself what he could possibly do in this situation, but his mind drew upon a blank. The closer the beast came, the more frightful he grew. High pitched whines emitted from the goat as he imagined the beast looming over him, ready to rain unending pain upon him. He shut his eyes tightly as two vines lashed out from the bushy mane of leaves around his neck. "Leave us alone!" he cried out as he violently lashed out against the houndoom.

Zera made a beeline for the electrike, but the vines from the skiddo stopped him. They were pathetic, honestly, but that did not make them any less annoying. The Houndoom attempted to hinder the Electrike with Smog as the purple vapor poured out of his mouth once more. The vines wrapped around his horns and attempted to throw him about. The houndoom snorted with indignance and moved quickly enough to latch onto the vines and yanked them forward. The skiddo cried out as he was suddenly dragged towards both the Electrike and the houndoom, closer to what he assumed to be his doom.

Back to top Go down
TraceNoil

PostSubject: Re: The Weary Wanderer's Waltz   Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm

Everything seemed to be sliding clockwise around him before snapping back to their original position as his eyes refocused. It took him a moment to realize he was on his back with his green paws sticking up into the air. That short moment was dangerous. Fear mixed with adrenaline made his veins feel like they were throbbing around his brain. He had to get away, he had to get away! Trace rolled onto his belly and was about to stand up when the first smog attack surrounded him in a black haze. Soon after, a bolt of something bright and hot flew right over his head. If he had been standing, the flamethrower would have blasted him right in the face. A terrified scream came from somewhere behind him. Who was that? Trace wasn't aware he was running with someone, but that scream didn't come from his own voice. Time was moving too fast and the dizzy electrike couldn't keep up, especially now that his vision was reduced by the smog that burned in his nose as he tried to breathe.

Trace was coughing as he rose to his feet, and he could only really see silhouettes of the other pokemon. The large snarling figure looming in front of him was unmistakably the houndoom. He was far too close for comfort, and he couldn't even tell if the paralyzing electricity he sent out was effective or not. Another cough as his body tried to expel the rough smoke, but to no avail. There was always more with every breath. He had to get out of this cloud. He had to get away! It was a mantra screaming in his head, smothering all other thought before it. Trace turned tail on the houndoom, ready to leap out of the cloud of smog and make his escape. Another form greeted him on the other side. It was small and low to the ground, but it was enough to make him remember the second pokemon that was there from the very start. Had they really been fleeing in the same direction all this time?

A pair of lines streaked overhead to connect the two silhouetted forms. Trace knew immediately it was a bad move. Sure, it might have given the stronger pokemon pause, but it also meant the small form was stuck there. There was no time to plan, all the electrike knew in that single moment was that they had to get away. He had turned into a they. Trace had to sever the connection between the two pokemon, and there was no time to consider the smaller pokemon's pain. Ice coated his fangs as he called upon a rather unusual power for an electrike to possess. He lept out of the thick cloud of smog and bit down on the vines above him; the ice fang shearing quickly through the vine whip.

Trace's fur was a distinct shade of purple when he landed, a sure sign that poison had taken root. But his eyes were wild as he looked over at the trembling Skiddo. "Just run!" He shouted in panic before heeding his own advice and sprinting away. The electrike was weak from exhaustion and hunger, however the poison mixed with adrenaline gave him a sort of feverish strength that made him take the lead. They had been chased out into the fields surrounding Grassviel town, and there was no where to hide out here. Even if the two of them could outrun a paralyzed houndoom, in which Trace couldn't even verify that hope, they wouldn't be able to escape as long as the houndoom could follow them. No, they had to get back into the town to loose him in some alleyway. Following that reasoning, the electric canine tried to run past the fire type. He moved diagonally, trying to put distance between him and their pursuer, however it didn't make an intercept course any harder for Zera to be able to accomplish.

Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Weary Wanderer's Waltz   Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:05 am

Terror, fear, all kinds of negative emotions plagued the teary-eyed kid. The skiddo sobbed as he struggled to set himself on his feet again. He coughed as the smog took effect on him as well, though not to the point of poison. The skiddo could hardly breathe as his body fought off the toxins. To make things worse, the vines that connected him to the houndoom suddenly felt something latch onto them. He cried out in pain as the icy chill snapped him loose. The pained appendages retreated to his busy mane as he began to shiver.

He wanted his mothers. He wanted his father. He wanted anybody that could just make the big bad pokemon go away and leave him alone. The skiddo was still on the spot, teary droplets fell to the ground as he simply wished himself away rather than making any action. It was not until he heard the panicked voice of the Electrike that he was kicked into action. He followed the yellow canine, though hesitation stopped him briefly when he realized that the electric type wanted to run past the houndoom. Fortunately, he was able to swallow his fears just long enough to keep on the heels of the electrike.

Zera, meanwhile, was about ready to pull the skiddo even closer to him with a harsh tug. The vines fell slack, however, and he was left with two annoying dangling vines on each side of his head. The houndoom gave an annoyed growl, now more determined than ever to catch these runts and show them who's boss. To his misfortune, the paralysis worked its magic. Electrical sparks jumped up suddenly from the houndoom and prevented movement. An irritated howl rose above whatever noise the town had before he unleashed a pillar of flames in the direction of Trace and Aries, though he did not take the time to judge the shot properly and account for their movement. The fiery trail blazed past both of them just a foot or two behind them.

He could hear the Skiddo's horrified bleat, but he did not think too much of their temporary lead. If he lost them, he could always just sniff them out...

Back to top Go down
TraceNoil

PostSubject: Re: The Weary Wanderer's Waltz   Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:58 am

(I'll let you ultimately decide what happens in the next little while. I'm fine if you want to spare Ares the trauma; he is a precious child after all.)

Trace felt a twang of guilt when the goat's cry of pain reached his ears, but it was quickly consumed by his flight or fight panic that filled his mind. Out in the wild, he never had the luxury of being rescued. He was a bottom feeder, a scavenger, and there was no such kindness provided to him. He either escaped, or he did not, and he did not want to think about what happened when he could not escape. At the least, those painful lessons served him well here as it prevented him from freezing up like the skiddo had. It was not an easy thing for him to keep going: His body alone was a cacophony of pain and fear. Poison raged like melted metal through his veins with every movement, and he could already see the inky blackness of exhaustion pool at the corners of his vision. Panic made it hard to form any detailed plan, and all he could do was react to the information given to him. A smarter pokemon would find it almost trivial to manipulate the electrike into a trap at this point.

As he ran past the menace, the electric type kept a good watch on his movements. The worst case scenario was for the houndoom to intercept them, but the telltale arcs of electricity on the fire type's body put at least that fear to rest. Trace now knew the pokemon was paralyzed. It was a small blessing, but a blessing nonetheless as it gave them the time to get around the faster pokemon. He still flinched and nearly tumbled as an irate howl came from the other's throat in response to their escape back into the town.

It was just past noon, but there were surprisingly few pokemon outside. Perhaps it was communal lunch hour or the majority of the village migrated to the town center or the nearby lake to socialize. Either way it was effortless to race around the pokemon milling about. They didn't pay the two pokemon any mind either. In their minds the frantic flight was no more than two kids at play, but Trace was frantic. He ran down unfamiliar territory looking for... what exactly? The electrike wasn't entirely sure beyond the idea of escape. Something had to stand out with the promise of safety, but he couldn't keep sprinting like this forever! Maybe he was projecting his own flagging endurance, but he could envision the goat pokemon lagging behind him.

Wait, there it was! Trace had just rounded a corner, his paws skittering as he struggled to find enough traction to beat his momentum, and he spotted a shadowy space between two buildings. There were even large crates to hide behind! Trace didn't know how far behind the houndoom was, but he couldn't take the chance that they would find a better hiding place. He practically dove behind the crates before trying to tell the skiddo to do the same, but his tongue felt too thick to move and the words caught in his throat. All he could do was share the same terrified look he was sure the other pokemon was showing before peeking out around the edge of the crate to watch the street for any sign of the dark fire type.

Exhaustion beat at his consciousness as he started his tense vigil. His body wanted nothing more than to give out right then and there, but he couldn't even relax enough to oblige this desire. His heart measured out a the time in a sharp staccato as every moment he dreaded the appearance of their pursuer. The wait was killing him, but it gave his mind enough freedom to form a single thought. Why?!? It repeated again and again in his head, and he wasn't even sure what he was questioning at the moment.

Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Weary Wanderer's Waltz   Thu May 03, 2018 3:48 am

The skiddo's heart raced. His throat became dry and desperate for water. His lungs wheezed as fear forced his legs to go as quickly as they could. His vision tunnelled onto the electrike as he followed the electrike. This canine was his safety buddy-a pokemon he could rely on to get him out of a situation alive. His mothers always told him to find a safety buddy if he was in a bad spot. A good safety buddy would protect and defend him, which was what Aries labelled the green pokemon as. He did not know their name, their status, or who they were, but they were currently his only hope as far as he knew. The others of Grassveil were practically tuned out of existence as his mind honed in on the task of following his safety buddy.

It was difficult to breathe. His legs were weak. He veered off in the same direction the canine ran off in towards the shadowy place. If he paid more attention, he might have been hesitant about going that way. If he were able to focus, he would have told his safety buddy that they needed to head for the guild. Skylar was there, the vaporeon he admired and idolized should have been there. She would have been able to help them, but he would not have been able to recall his own name right away if he were stopped and asked.

The skiddo was a fair distance behind the speedy canine and failed to notice that his safety buddy dove for a hiding spot. Instead, he bolted into the alley and stopped dead in his tracks as soon as he noticed that there was nothing to follow. His focus expanded outwards as he finally took in his surroundings around him and register where he was. His ears pinned to the back of his head as his eyes flicked to and fro of the dead end before him. It was as if the electrike had suddenly grown wings and flown!

His tail tucked down, he took a few hesitant steps back. Soft and fearful bleats escaped him as his wide eyes searched for some kind of way out. He could turn around and run back out the alleyway, but the thought of turning back seemed like such a terrible idea to him that he had not even considered it. The moment of hesitance was just enough time to be his downfall. Flames erupted from the way they had come, his hindlegs felt the brunt of the attack and spurred him forward in order to avoid the fire with a terrified scream. This sound was not left to ring loud and clear, however, as the kid was suddenly slammed into by a familiar shape.

Zera followed them through their scent. He could not see a single sign of the electrike, but he could smell him. His focus, however, was on the prey he had just bowled over. His jaws parted and snapped down on the grass type's neck as the bleat was cut off. The pokemon was not killed or damaged in any way, but breathing became a difficulty as the mount pokemon was pinned by the hellhound.

He could practically smell the terror coming off of the goat as his paw pressed down on Aries's ribcage. The grass type froze completely. Zera could hear the shallow breathing of fear as a grin accompanied the rush of a completed hunt. If this were in the wild, he would have claimed his prize and made off with his kill. Fortunately, he held enough sense to know that a hunt was not only necessary in this environment, but frowned upon.

He never really understood these townsfolk. He grew up in an environment where it was kill or be killed. The fight for dominance was ever ongoing and strength was valued above all else. What he really did not understand, however, was the fact that little mongrel prey such as this goat had the audacity to stand up against predators such as himself. That canine too, he wanted to teach them a lesson as well, but he was satisfied with making an example of this goat. That electrike was around still, he could smell it.

"Scream," his words spoke into the fur of the goat's neck, "I dare you." He waited. His teeth continued to apply pressure to the grass type's collar. Despite his command, the skiddo seemed to understand what he truly wanted perfectly clear. He could feel the shaking, the terror, the submission. His victim barely even whimpered.

A short laugh echoed from his throat before he snapped down onto the goat's neck enough to pick him up. It took effort with the electricity that caused him to lag, but he managed to display enough strength to give the goat that was half his size a good toss into the wall of the alleyway. The skiddo crumpled onto the ground below, his legs failed to gather the strength to pick him up. The skiddo merely laid there like a wounded animal, too afraid to make a move.

"Remember your place...and be grateful I'm allowing you to live," his voice growled with a toxicity that thrilled him all over again. He liked this. He had the power here, he was in control. He was the alpha. He paused for a few seconds longer to gaze at the scene before he turned to leave. He hesitated before he did as the memory of the other green annoyance came to mind. Should he fish that one out too?

The electricity that jolted through his body pained him once more, but instead of encouraging him it seemed to persuade him not to push his luck. Instead, he called back into the alleyway before he would turn and leave with extra caution to make his voice loud and clear, "Both of you!"

(What does this 'spare' word you speak of mean?)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Weary Wanderer's Waltz   

Back to top Go down

The Weary Wanderer's Waltz
Page 1 of 1