Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Returning player, returning character!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TraceNoil

TraceNoil

Poké : 370

Returning player, returning character! Empty
PostSubject: Returning player, returning character!   Returning player, returning character! EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 1:24 am

» Name: Trace
» Gender: Male
» Species: Electrike
» Affiliation/Rank: Unafiliated/upcoming guild member

» Why do you want to adopt them?: This was my character way back when, I have come to take him back!

» Sample of roleplay: (not needed in this case but I'll still do it as it kind of explains his in character disappearance)

Trace ran, the still fresh burn marks sending wave after wave of pain to punctuate his failed attempt at retrieving the apple from his home that houndour had claimed as his territory. He had tried to make a home here, and yet even this place was denied him! Bitter tears welled up at the corners of his eyes as his paws pounded the turf below him, but he shook them away resolutely. No, there was no helping it now. The electrike had one job, and he just blew it. He couldn't go back, not after that. The only way to go was forward, and that was exactly what he was going to do.

The dense cover of Shadowhue forest loomed in front of him, the ever present trill of fear giving Trace enough pause to look over his shoulder at the small town he had spent so little time in. All ready he knew he was going to miss that place. Without more noise than the laboured breath his exertions gave him, the green and yellow canine let himself be swallowed by the forest and the lands beyond.

» Link to the original bio: Trace the Electrike
» Levels of existing characters: This will be the character I start back up with
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Returning player, returning character! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning player, returning character!   Returning player, returning character! EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 7:54 pm

Writing a roleplay sample for a character reclaim, nice. You cheeky little tryhard.

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Returning player, returning character!
Page 1 of 1