Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Hi everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kalopsia

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Hi everyone!   Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:56 pm

I'm Kalopsia, a new member in this forum. Eve is my real name, so you can use whichever one you prefer. I have to inform all of you that English is my second language, so I instantly apologise for my mistakes regarding grammar.

I'm very excited to have found this forum! Where I live, not many people are exactly enthusiastic about pokemon, or about roleplay in general. I started roleplaying when I was around 12 years old, and at around that time I actually created a PMD roleplay forum myself, but it was in my native language. Aand I was the only member there... yeap, pretty sad. Anyways, it's been a rather long time since I participated in roleplay. I really missed this, though, since writing is one of my interests!

It was nice meeting you all! Ghastly
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Admin, Head Moderator & Head Board Updater

Poké : 10483

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:42 pm

Welcome to the site Kalopsia!
Glad you have you join us on the site. When you have time, please feel free to read our rules section as it will contain all the necessary information needed to participate on the site along with instructions on how to begin roleplaying.

If you have read the rules, I recommend that you go ahead over them once more when you have time.
Spoiler:

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to post in the help section of the site. As a new user, you won't have the ability to PM people until you obtain a certain level of participation.

We look forward to roleplaying with you!

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:03 pm

Thank you for the notice, Coaster! I think now I understand why I had to read the rules again, haha :)
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees

Poké : 3295

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:48 am

Welcome to the seventh ring of Hell site! We're not as active as usual this time of year, but don't be discouraged by that! There are still plenty of users around to roleplay with, but you might need to use PMs or make a thread if you wanna get their attention since people are busy right now and don't hop on the chatbox much. That said, I'm on the chat a lot, especially during the night; even if I'm not around and the site says I'm not here, I generally get on if someone's lurking on the chat. A few other members like hanging around at night too.

You don't need to worry too much about English being your second language since you seem plenty understandable to me; besides, you may be surprised how common people foreign to English are here. As long as we can understand you, that's all that matters, and it honestly seems like you have better grammar than a lot of users we've had before you. I'm a very strict and picky writer and a lot of people around here like getting advice from me, so if I say you're good, you're probably good. That said, I haven't seen your actual writing yet, but if you ever want any help improving, I'm more than willing to lend a hand.

With that out of the way, most people call me EV or Sova. Personally, I prefer Actually Satan.
The "Actually" is important, I think.
I'm the head (and only) character moderator, and I do pretty much all the character moderation bar that of my own characters. I'll be the one checking you character application once you get to it. Pretty much everyone gets their first application denied at least once, so don't feel discouraged if that happens to you.

Aside from my job here, I am what my name implies: I have 16-going-on-17 characters and most of them are eevee. I'd be willing to do some threads with you once I'm a little more freed up (I've already got quite a few threads going at the moment), but I prefer darker writing with a lot of conflict and that might not be your cup of tea. I also write a lot. My posts tend to be very big. Aside from this site, my interests include working with art and music, and I also enjoy gaming. Like I said, I'm around the chatbox a lot, and if I'm not, just hop in and I'll probably show up!

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

>And now for a bit about myself.<
Back to top Go down
Mada

Poké : 330

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:57 am

Hey there, welcome to the site! Don't worry about it not being your first language, there's plenty of people here who speak it as a second language. Like EV said, you seem to have a rather solid grasp on the language, so I don't think it'll be much a problem for you at all. He's right, the site is rather inactive this time of year, mostly due to school and exams, although there are still a few people who are decently active despite that (myself included.) If you would ever like to do a thread with me, I'd be happy to oblige! DMs is probably the easiest way to catch me, I'd say, and I'd be happy to talk about plots with you once you've made your first character. One of my characters is a shy thief, the other is a fairly outgoing guild member, so I have some bases covered, so far. Just let me know if you'd be interested in either! Tone wise, I enjoy writing in almost any kind of tone, although I'm certainly stronger in certain ones rather than others.

As for me, I'm just Mada, I'm the newest member of the staff, I'm in charge of making missions or jobs for the Police, Guilds, and Outlaw groups on the site. I'm probably not going to be interacting with you much in my role as a staff member, unless you have any questions about missions, in which case, I'd be happy to help!

Personally, though, I'm really nothing special. I'm just a struggling high school student who has a couple of hobbies in the way of fighting games, and Garry's Mod/Team Fortress 2. I enjoy playing those games, and if you are, by any chance, interested in them too, I'd be more than happy to play with you!

All of that to say, I'm really excited to have a new person here, and I look forward to chatting with you in the future! Bien venido :D

P.S. My favorite Pokemon is Jigglypuff :D

My Character Records! ^_^

I am a slow learner, a stressed out high schooler, and a very impulsive person. Please have a bit of patience with me.

"Seeing is believing, and all I'm saying is, I've never seen George Washington." -A classmate
Back to top Go down
Ravio

Poké : 2800
Location : That place situated... uh, relatively somewhere. I suppose.

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:07 am

"I'm not dead yet!"

Hello, um... I'd say what my name is aswell but I planned to change that soon. Regardless of that, welcome... I'd more or less repeat a few things from above so I'll just skip to my portion. Which isn't much.

once your setup and stuff, I'd be willing to join you with any random RP that you'd come up with. Just let me know when your character is ready.
@Mr Sova:

Ravio's the name! Giving someone a headache is my game!
What can I do for--- wait that doesn't sound right...
Back to top Go down
Kalopsia

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:31 pm

Whoa, you guys definitely made me feel less self-conscious about my grammar. I sure hope I'll get the chance to rp with all of you. Thank you for your messages!

Oh, and EV, I really appreciate your offer to help. It's nice knowing that from now on I'll have someone to pester (I'll try not to do that too often, though). I actually read your character bios for inspiration, they're really good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: