Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

[E] Gangs and Treasures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mada

Poké : 310

PostSubject: [E] Gangs and Treasures   Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:18 pm

Rockruff wrote:
"Someone stole my childhood treasure! My parents gave me that bracelet, and at this point, I don't think I can live without it! It's the only thing I have left of them! I need someone to get it back, before the thugs who took it disappear. They're a gang in Grassveil, I know that much. I also know my bracelet isn't exactly the sturdiest thing around. I'd appreciate it if you could avoid fighting, but I know that's not always realistic. Just... get it back, y'know! There'll be a bonus if you don't fight!"

» Client: Rockruff
» Objective: Retrieve Rockruff's Bracelet from a gang in Grassveil.
» Place: Grassveil Town
» Restrictions: None for the base Mission, but to get the bonus, you must retrieve the bracelet non-violently.
» Difficulty: E
» Reward: 730 Poke, 1 Rawst Berry
Bonus: 1 Joy Ribbon, 4 Apples, 1 Gold Ribbon
» Expiration: 6 Months
» Exploration Points: 15

My Character Records! ^_^

I am a slow learner, a stressed out high schooler, and a very impulsive person. Please have a bit of patience with me.

"Seeing is believing, and all I'm saying is, I've never seen George Washington." -A classmate
Back to top Go down

[E] Gangs and Treasures
Page 1 of 1