Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

[R] Wedding Woes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mada

Mada

Poké : 521

[R] Wedding Woes Empty
PostSubject: [R] Wedding Woes   [R] Wedding Woes EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 5:15 pm

Togedemaru wrote:
"Wow. We were supposed to have a wedding, me and him. I don't know what I expected. Him cheating on me wasn't in the cards. It wasn't supposed to be. That's the hand I got, though. Please, go find him, I don't understand why he'd do it, please! He's such a sweet Teddiursa... You need to help me understand why! I know I shouldn't, but I still love him. I know I shouldn't, but I want him back... please bring him back! He lives in the Fallen Leaf Copse, maybe you'll find him there? Don't hurt him, though!"

» Client: Togedemaru
» Objective: Convince the groom to take the bride as his wife.
» Place: Fallen Leaf Copse
» Restrictions: You must roll a Teddiursa, the thread must last at least 2 Pages.
» Difficulty: F
» Reward: 500 Poke,1 Life Seed, 1 Oran berry
» Expiration: None
» Exploration Points: 5
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

Poké : 1893

[R] Wedding Woes Empty
PostSubject: Re: [R] Wedding Woes   [R] Wedding Woes EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 7:02 pm

Mission accepted by Opal of Team Spinel!

Mission Thread
Back to top Go down

[R] Wedding Woes
Page 1 of 1